Moroccan held, with young daughters, for trying to join IS

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can't imagine any man taking his young children into a war zone no matter how extremist his beliefs might be. I am glad they caught him before he was able to do this. Good thing that wannabe Jihadist, the one I keep on getting alerts about, is still stuck inside and can't join any extremist group.

Last Updated: Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 10:28

Rabat: A Moroccan man, with his two young French daughters in tow, was arrested in CasablancaWednesday as he sought to join up with the jihadist Islamic State fighters, authorities said .

The man identified by his initials N.R., who was under police restrictions in France, was picked up atCasablanca airport, the Moroccan interior ministry said in a statement.

Continue reading at:

Moroccan held with young daughters for trying to join IS Zee News

I can't imagine any man taking his young children into a war zone no matter how extremist his beliefs might be. I am glad they caught him before he was able to do this. Good thing that wannabe Jihadist, the one I keep on getting alerts about, is still stuck inside and can't join any extremist group.

Last Updated: Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 10:28

Rabat: A Moroccan man, with his two young French daughters in tow, was arrested in CasablancaWednesday as he sought to join up with the jihadist Islamic State fighters, authorities said .

The man identified by his initials N.R., who was under police restrictions in France, was picked up atCasablanca airport, the Moroccan interior ministry said in a statement.

Continue reading at:

Moroccan held with young daughters for trying to join IS Zee News
Muslims will be Muslims :cool:

Forum List

Back