Mormonism inside~out

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MORMONISM INSIDE~OUT
22 Shocking FACTS the Mormon Church Does NOT Want YOU to Know!
by Darrick Evenson
Former Mormon missionary and apologist
Author of "The Gainsayers"

Joseph Smith married five pairs of sisters: Delcena and Almera Johnson, Eliza and Emily Partridge, Sarah and Maria Lawrence, Mary Ann and Olive Grey Frost, and Prescinda and Zina Huntington. Patty and Sylvia Sessions were mother and daughter.

This is what the Old Testament says about a man marrying a mother and her daughter:
"And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness, they shall be burnt with fire both he and they; that there be no wickeness among you." (Leviticus 20:14)
Mormonism Inside-OUT! 22 Shocking FACTS the Mormon Church Does NOT Want YOU To Know!

DNA and The Book of Mormon
The Book of Mormon claims that the "Lamanites (lay-man-ites), the American Indians, are the descendants of Lehi (lee-high), a Jew. Yet, DNA studies of American Indian tribes reveal they had not one Semitic "gene" in their DNA, no Semitic ancestry whatsoever. The American Indians are Asians, like the Chinese. They have "mongolian folds" in their eyelids as other Asians. They have a "Mongonlian dot" on their tailbones like other Asians. Their hair, languages, skin, eyes, culture, religion, and DNA are all Asian, with NO SEMITIC GENES whatsoever!! They are closely related to the Tuvan people of Siberia. The Book of Mormon teaches that "Lamanites" (i.e. American Indians) have dark skin because God "cursed their skin with darkness" so that the white-skinned Nephites (nee-fights) would not intermarry with them.
DVD from Living Hope Ministries of Brigham City, Utah, on how DNA proves that American Indians have no Jewish ancestry whatsoever. Not one Semitic gene!

Mormonism Inside-OUT! 22 Shocking FACTS the Mormon Church Does NOT Want YOU To Know!

The Doctrines of Brigham Young
Brigham Young taught:
*Negroes are the cursed and inferior children of Cain and cannot hold the Priesthood or enter Mormon temples until the curse is removed. (JD 7:290)
*The Civil War will NOT free the Negroes (JD 10:250)
*Interracial couples should be killed along with their children. (JD 10:110)
*Mary was the daughter/wife of God the Father. (JD 4:218)
*Some sins must be atoned by having the sinner killed and his own blood spilled on the ground. (JD 4:215-221)
*The Sun and Moon are inhabited just as this earth. (JD 13:217)
*The Millennium commenced in 1845 (T&S 6:12:956)
*Only polygamists become gods. (JD 3:266)
*Nobody can enter the Celestial Kingdom without Joseph Smith's permission. (JD 7:289)
*The Latter-day Saints will go back to Jackson County, Missouri, and build the City of Zion before all those alive in 1832 have passed-away (JD 6:956)

"I prefer Greek and Roman mythology."

Both could be rated parental guidance.

Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. And if a Levir has had intercourse with her, he has acquired her. And one can be liable on her account because of the law prohibiting intercourse with a married woman. And she imparts uncleanness to him who has intercourse with her when she is menstruating, to convey uncleanness to the lower as to the upper layer [of what lies beneath]. If she was married to a priest, she may eat food in the status of priestly rations. If one of those who are unfit for marriage with her had intercourse with her, he has rendered her unfit to marry into the priesthood. If any of those who are forbidden in the Torah to have intercourse with her had intercourse with her, he is put to death on her account, but she is free of responsibility [M.Nid. 5:4].
Sanhedrin 7/55B [132]

R. Nahman bar Isaac said. "They made the decree that a gentile child should be deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [described at Lev.15], so that an Israelite child should not hang around with him and commit pederasty [as he does]."
For said R. Zira, "I had much anguish with R. Assi, and R. Assi with R. Yohanan, and R. Yohanan with R. Yannai, and R. Yannai with R. Nathan b. Amram, and R. Nathan b. Amram with Rabbi [on this matter]: 'From what age is a gentile child deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [described at Lev.15]'? And he said to me, 'On the day on which he is born.' But when I came to R. Hiyya, he said to me, 'From the age of nine years and one day.' And when I came and laid the matter before Rabbi, he said to me, 'Discard my reply and adopt that of R. Hiyya, who declared, "From what age is a gentile child deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [described at Lev.15]? From the age of nine years and one day."'
[37A] Since he is then suitable for having sexual relations, he also is deemed unclean with the flux uncleanness [of Lev.15]."
Said Rabina, "Therefore a gentile girl who is three years and one day old, since she is then suitable to have sexual relations, also imparts uncleanness of the flux variety."
That is self-evident!
Abodah Zarah 36B-37A [133]

LiveLeak.com - Moses and his men molested 3-year old slave girls [???] Proofs..

Sound much like Sharia law to me. Do Mormons have sex with their daughters?
It is of no wonder that Christians are so screwed up. Their religion is screwed up.

Last edited:
Yeah? So? It's a religion. You can rip them all to shreds if you choose to.

The Doctrine of Heavenly Incest
For many decades Mormon leaders taught that God the Father, an exalted white man with a human body, came down and had sex with Mary, one of his spirit-daughters, in order to produce the body of Jesus. Mary was a "virgin" in the sense that she had sex with God and not with man. Mormon leaders taught that sex with God was the same as a man having sex with his own wife. They taught Mary is the daughter-wife of God the Father. This "Heavenly Incest Doctrine" has never been repudiated. Many older Mormons, over the age of 50, still believe this doctrine. Many younger Mormons have never heard of it.
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/22.html

Sound much like Sharia law to me. Do Mormons have sex with their daughters??

The Doctrines of Brigham Young
Brigham Young taught:
*Negroes are the cursed and inferior children of Cain and cannot hold the Priesthood or enter Mormon temples until the curse is removed. (JD 7:290)
*The Civil War will NOT free the Negroes (JD 10:250)
*Interracial couples should be killed along with their children. (JD 10:110)
*Mary was the daughter/wife of God the Father. (JD 4:218)
*Some sins must be atoned by having the sinner killed and his own blood spilled on the ground. (JD 4:215-221)
*The Sun and Moon are inhabited just as this earth. (JD 13:217)
*The Millennium commenced in 1845 (T&S 6:12:956)
*Only polygamists become gods. (JD 3:266)
*Nobody can enter the Celestial Kingdom without Joseph Smith's permission. (JD 7:289)
*The Latter-day Saints will go back to Jackson County, Missouri, and build the City of Zion before all those alive in 1832 have passed-away (JD 6:956)

As opposed to Jeremiah left....I mean Wright. The most racist 'pastor' on the planet.
Obama himself had to disavow this clown midway through his presidency. But this was
just window dressing anyway, Barach or Barry or whoever he his is a Muslim. Where
women walk paces behind their husband, are required to wear burkas - a 'dress' that covers the tops of their heads and covers their feet. Oh, as a little Old lady i'm sure you'll enjoy this point, if women are 'suspected' of adultery they are taken outside the city and STONED TO DEATH. Have you ever seen how they do that? No, let me tell you.... they are buried up to their necks in the earth, then with only their heads and face exposed, rocks are thrown at them...not small rocks either, rocks that could crush their skulls if hit them from a close range...really drops the divorce rate doesn't it, oh you can forget womens rights...they don't have any....

So before you try to play the religious card with these two men, you might want to look in your own back yard to begin with...

These Are the Differences Between Romney’s Mormonism & JFK’s Catholicism | TheBlaze.com

Was there some proposition that the faith of Mohammed was superior?

Forum List

Back