More Zanyiness From The Moonbats, But This One Is A US Congressman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Guess who is directing the blogs??? Karl Rove of course! :teeth:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/2005_02.php#009630

2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Yeah - it's just like these scheming, money-grubbing parents who - who let their cancer patient children get within 1500 yards of Michael Jackson, knowing that Michael's a child mol....well - knowing that Michael has had ....er...DIFFICULTIES in the past - a LOT - well....knowing what Michael is very likely to do....well - it's just not FAIR!

I almost wish the Republicans WERE slick enough to have suckered Rather in this way. There's something so poetically just - so "Absence of Malice" about it! Lead the asshole to the gallows, and then let him hang himself with his own arrogance, bias, and duplicity. But, the Republicans aren't that slick, bless their hearts.

You know what I'd do, though, if I were Karl Rove? I'd get word to Rather through an intermediary that, "Yeah - you're damned RIGHT I set you up. And you went for it - stupidass!" That, I believe, would finally push The Dan over the edge.

3. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    I have a great deal of trouble understanding how human garbage like this gets elected. Was he the only one running or is insanity a mandatory qualification for office in his district?