More Workplace Violence???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Even though Eisenhower famously said 'public opinion wins wars,' we're not allowed to to identify the essential nature of crimes such as the Fort Hood, or the Boston Bombing....

...so...what will the administration say about this:

1."ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) -
An FBI agent fatally shot an Orlando man whom the agency says became violent late Tuesday as he was being questioned about the Boston Marathon bombings.

2. The suspect was identified by the FBI as Ibragim Todashev.

3. ...the agent involved in the shooting, on Peregrine Avenue near Kirkman and Vineland roads near Universal Orlando, acted on an imminent threat and shot Todashev during an interview. The FBI agent was "conducting official duties" when Todashev was shot, ....

4. ...Todashev knew Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older brother suspected in the April 15 bombings that killed three and injured more than 260.

5. "He used to talk on the phone with him [Tsarnaev]," Taramov said of Todashev. "They talked last time a month ago. After the bombing, I couldn't believe it," he said.

6. Taramov said ever since the bombings, he and Todashev had been questioned and followed by the FBI.

7. Taramov said Todashev had planned to return to Chechnya....

8. "Me and him and my friends, we knew this was going to happen. That's why he wanted to leave the country," Taramov said."
FBI: Man shot dead turned violent during Boston questioning - FOX 35 News Orlando

And....in a somewhat tortuously related story....although asylum is given to Chechnyan citizens who 'fear for their lives' yet regularly go back and forth.....

...the Obama administration sees no basis for allowing asylum to the German family who have a very real fear that their children will be taken away by the state if they do not send the children for indoctrination.....

Curious.

Forum List

Back