more winning

Not surprising most of the fiscal hawks here are silent as the grave on this matter.
Under Obama we saw Cash for Clunkers, a failure. We saw 1/2 billion dollars go to Solyndra which went bankrupt. We saw 35 billion go to GM to keep them alive, now they are bailing to China. All you ass fuckers were "look how great his economy is now, because of what Buuuuuush left him." Whiney ass bitches all of you...

This poor little twat is so desperate to sweep this matter under the rug he has been forced to last refuge of the cowardly and foolish: defections. It would have been faster to just type "what about..." and move the fuck on. This topic makes you uncomfortable which is why you haven't addressed it.

Last edited:
Are YOU trying to be a FISCAL HAWK...all of a sudden...? Just curious...

It is certainly isn't all of a sudden. I've always been opposed to a large and wasteful government. I used to have more company in this matter, but something magical happened on January 20, 2017, 12:00 PM EST.
Were you ASLEEP in 2012????

I sleep almost everyday. If you wish to know more about my slumbering habits you can start a thread about it. You see, this thread is about Accenture and it's plundering of our treasury.

It is certainly isn't all of a sudden. I've always been opposed to a large and wasteful government. I used to have more company in this matter, but something magical happened on January 20, 2017, 12:00 PM EST.

I sleep almost everyday. If you wish to know more about my slumbering habits you can start a thread about it. You see, this thread is about Accenture and it's plundering of our treasury.
Obummer spent more than $13.7 Mill on a golf outing. Just sayin'...

Not surprising most of the fiscal hawks here are silent as the grave on this matter.
Under Obama we saw Cash for Clunkers, a failure. We saw 1/2 billion dollars go to Solyndra which went bankrupt. We saw 35 billion go to GM to keep them alive, now they are bailing to China. All you ass fuckers were "look how great his economy is now, because of what Buuuuuush left him." Whiney ass bitches all of you...

This poor little twat is so desperate to sweep this matter under the rug he has been forced to last refuge of the cowardly and foolish: defections. It would have been faster to just type "what about..." and move the fuck on. This topic makes you uncomfortable which is why you haven't addressed it.
1.15 trillion dollars a year, along with 4.5 trillion from the FED all during the 1/2 white fagots 2 years, and you say this president is wasteful. Again, you ass fuckers deny the truth and then blame it on others.

I guess with this picture you fags can get a fuck and blowjob at the same time.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Not that Fannie and Feddie had plundered our treasury by allowing bullshit mortgages to be backed by the government.

1.15 trillion dollars a year, along with 4.5 trillion from the FED all during the 1/2 white fagots 2 years, and you say this president is wasteful. Again, you ass fuckers deny the truth and then blame it on others.

I guess with this picture you fags can get a fuck and blowjob at the same time.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.240088

I love that you have this odd obsession with gay sex...more so than most fags I've encountered. You've talked about fag sex more than the actual topic at hand. :lol:

Thank you for once again proving there is no difference between Trump and Obama.

Obummer spent more than $13.7 Mill on a golf outing. Just sayin'...
Trump Golf Count

Bu... bu... bu... but........ OBAMA!!!!

Forum List

Back