More winning - Trump says male inmates must serve time in a men's prison

If they have a penis...then yes. If they have had the complete transformation and now have a vagina even though a fake one..no.

Prisons should be sorted so that there is some basic equality.
I would propose sorting prisons and prisoners roughly by body weight. And within those prisons....separated by demeanor and inclination to violence.

Of course, there should be special places for the especially violent and evil regardless.

That said, it seems plausible that some women (MENTALLY) were born with male genitals and vice versa.
We don't yet fully understand the psychology and physiology. As a Christian, I can't fully agree with everything I read Carte Blanc.

Last edited:
Just keep all transgenders (fully trans, not partially) segregated with others of same body change. If they still have their peckers....keep them with the men. Whats next? Separating brown eyed people from blue eyed? Tatts vs no tatts? If they are afraid while being in prison, then perhaps they should have thought of that before winding up there being a criminal.

Prisons should be sorted so that there is some basic equality.
I would propose sorting prisons and prisoners roughly by body weight. And within those prisons....separated by demeanor and inclination to violence.

Of course, there should be special places for the especially violent and evil regardless.

That said, it seems plausible that some women (MENTALLY) were born with male genitals and vice versa.
We don't yet fully understand the psychology and physiology. As a Christian, I can't fully agree with everything I read Carte Blanc.

Cross dressing is a mental illness, not a social class. That's why there is such a high suicide rate among them.

They get some quack to give them all kinds of pills, eventually have their genitals whacked off, and it's only then they realize it's impossible for a man to become a woman. Realizing they will never to be able to have sex again, they off themselves because their dream was just that......a dream.

I think it's beneficial to all for us to address and treat that condition for was it is, a mental problem. Even if they're in prison, get them some therapy and give them a better chance in life to deal with their problems.

Cross dressing is a mental illness, not a social class. That's why there is such a high suicide rate among them.

They get some quack to give them all kinds of pills, eventually have their genitals whacked off, and it's only then they realize it's impossible for a man to become a woman. Realizing they will never to be able to have sex again, they off themselves because their dream was just that......a dream.

I think it's beneficial to all for us to address and treat that condition for was it is, a mental problem. Even if they're in prison, get them some therapy and give them a better chance in life to deal with their problems.

So you're sure that it's impossible for someone to have a body that doesn't match their mentality, (gender speaking) ?

I'm not sure either but that uncertainty makes me feel there should be at least some compassionate leeway in how society handles it.

If someone wants to cross dress and they do it in such a manner that harms noone, should they not be allowed to do so? (No, I don't lol)

Maybe more scientific research needs to be done. I agree that IF IT IS A MENTAL PROBLEM it should be treated as such.
But remember that many think that believing in a God is a mental illness. WHO gets to draw the lines?

To say that everything you think therefore must be the truth is narrow minded.

So you're sure that it's impossible for someone to have a body that doesn't match their mentality, (gender speaking) ?

I'm not sure either but that uncertainty makes me feel there should be at least some compassionate leeway in how society handles it.

If someone wants to cross dress and they do it in such a manner that harms noone, should they not be allowed to do so? (No, I don't lol)

Maybe more scientific research needs to be done. I agree that IF IT IS A MENTAL PROBLEM it should be treated as such.
But remember that many think that believing in a God is a mental illness. WHO gets to draw the lines?

To say that everything you think therefore must be the truth is narrow minded.

Very well, then let me ask: If you had a friend who thought he was a dog, would you pander to that friend by taking him in the back yard to crap, feed him dog treats, and make him do tricks like roll over? Of course not--unless you were one heartless SOB or have a very morbid sense of humor.

A real caring friend would get that person some professional help.

I can't be a lamp post. Why? Because I have no electrical lines going through my body. I'm not made of wood or steel. I can't light up anything unless I'm holding a light in my hand.

When people think they are something they can't possibly be, it is a mental condition.

If they have a penis...then yes. If they have had the complete transformation and now have a vagina even though a fake one..no.

Nope, it's chaotic and costly, and really, you'd be allowing a personal delusion to disseminate into the public. Prisons have what's called protective custody units, and that's exactly where a man-woman is housed.

I could argue a man shouldn't be housed in a women's prison because he's stronger and a greater threat to women. That and if I'm sure to go to prison, I suppose a pair of tits are in order. I'm going to get laid, a lot.

I had a tail sewed onto my ass because I identify as a dog. Therefore, if I go to prison it must be at the dog pound..............Fun

Last edited:
If the prisoner no longer has a penis...he can no longer use what is not there. No danger to female inmates. Let him be with the women then. But if he still has his pecker...tough shit. Stay with the men.

You can't transform your gender.

With Trump we have also returned to the real world where one's gender is not what it feels like on a given day.

Forum List

Back