More whistleblowers coming forward!

More "whistleblowers". Gee, who could have guessed? And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned. LOL

Hilarious.....while they strip us of our country, our manhood and our freedom.

Since the Right refuses to present any semblance of resistance....you guys are basically free to screw them in any way you please.

Never thought they'd grab ankles without at least some kind of fight. I overestimated patriots I suppose.

Americans learned NOTHING from Germany's dark days. History shall repeat.

Since the Right refuses to present any semblance of resistance....you guys are basically free to screw them in any way you please.

Never thought they'd grab ankles without at least some kind of fight. I overestimated patriots I suppose.

The right is trying to fight, but like always, they do it like a little girl.

And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned.
Oh, absolutely. Pelosi and the dems knew full well impeachment proceedings would provide peole the cover they need to sing on the orange turd.

All the Trumpsters have to do is show he didn't do the things they say he did. So far, all the accusations have been shown to be accurate.

And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned.
Oh, absolutely. Pelosi and the dems knew full well impeachment proceedings would provide peole the cover they need to sing on the orange turd.

All the Trumpsters have to do is show he didn't do the things they say he did. So far, all the accusations have been shown to be accurate.
Um, not they haven't.....Unless you accept Adam Schiff's version.

Haven’t had any non fake ones yet so don’t think we can have “more”

Again, one is forced to ask, Are you Lefties truly this stupid?

WB #1 told of a nefarious threat/deal/scandal concocted by Trump in a phone call. Shortly thereafter, at the President's direction, A TRANSCRIPT of the call reveals that no such arrangement was made or implied. The person to whom the President was speaking affirmed, rather emphatically, that no such arrangement was made, understood, contemplated, or implemented. In short, nothing going on here, time to move on.

Now more WB's show up saying THEY ALSO HEARD THE PHONE CONVERSATION at which NOTHING HAPPENED! Wait a second; Isn't this a phone conversation of which we have a FUCKING TRANSCRIPT????!!!

Tomorrow EVEN MORE WB's show up....[you get the picture].

Democrats are desperate. Where these "whistleblowers" weeks/months/years ago? It's all a ploy to get approval ratings down in hope to ram impeachment through.

More Potential Whistleblowers Are Contacting Congress

My Gosh! trump has turned our government into DC Mafia! How many crimes are they commuting committing? I guess the prediction that trump will eventually have to resign is true?

Whistleblower-S.jpg

Sorry for the delay in getting out the whistleblowers.

They're having a hard time memorizing their lines.

The right is trying to fight, but like always, they do it like a little girl.

Project much?

ap-16314167293512.jpg

Forum List

Back