more voter fraud .

In Maryland, you are required to produce a driver's license, state ID card, or social security card when registering to vote.

If you did not produce a valid ID at the time you registered to vote, you are required to produce one when you vote for the first time.

Only those who vote by absentee ballot do not have to produce an ID.

So how did these non-citizens evade the ID requirements?
Maryland law expanding driver s licenses for illegal immigrants takes effect on Wednesday - The Washington Post
so... and i'm just guessing here, but you're saying that the state accepted the state's driver's license that it made especially for people that have not proven their citizenship as proof of citizenship...

seems completely logical.
I'm not saying a thing. I posted a link
are you trying to back away from your implication that a second tier driver's license, one for people that have not proved their citizenship, was the reason for illegal immigrants being on the voter rolls?
What the fuck is wrong with you? I posted a god damn link said nothing you dumb son of a fucking bitch. You are a special kind of stupid son.

classy ..y don't you and Bubba pee in a cup and throw it on a prison guard next time one walks by your cell ... be sure and write when you get out of Ad Seg.

Because illegals were given drivers license you dumb son f a bitch
Don't fucking like it shove it up your ass.
i see. and why is that relevant?
Because it is if you can think for yourself but you've shown you can't.
no no, you posted it because you thought it was relevant. i'd like to know why, if it wasn't because you thought that id could be used to register to vote.
You are a special kind of stupid I posted a link now refute it or shut the fuck up.
Maryland gives illegals drivers licenses
Shut up or disprove it.
there's nothing to disprove. they give licenses to people that have not proven their citizenship. those licenses are clearly marked as such, and can't be used as identification to fly or enter federal buildings.

so what's your point? why did you think that information was relevant to this discussion?
then shut up you're done you have nothing else left to say.

so... and i'm just guessing here, but you're saying that the state accepted the state's driver's license that it made especially for people that have not proven their citizenship as proof of citizenship...

are you trying to back away from your implication that a second tier driver's license, one for people that have not proved their citizenship, was the reason for illegal immigrants being on the voter rolls?
What the fuck is wrong with you? I posted a god damn link said nothing you dumb son of a fucking bitch. You are a special kind of stupid son.

classy ..y don't you and Bubba pee in a cup and throw it on a prison guard next time one walks by your cell ... be sure and write when you get out of Ad Seg.
Fuck off shit stain dumb ass obama supporters do not deserve any better.

a DL from another state qualifies illegals for an ID with a picture on it from another state ... THAT seems to satisfy idiot RW's.

If it is 2-6% of illegsls, how do you know it is not also 2-6% of the electorate as well? I posted numerous links to frsud by citizens as well. And you do realize it is hard to track down, and that is what you are banking in. Just maybe, we should verify each and every vote from he election lists and absentee ballots, after an election. Then we would know how pervasive it is. Some ststes don't even cross check their lists with other states. Noone declared a winner until that is done. Or we can institute as many safeguards as we can beforehand, then at least we know it will be kept at a minimum. I also think that ballot boxes should not be handled by no less than 2 people, 1 from each party at all times, as well as cameras installed in all election offices that cannot be tampered with that run 24/7, 365 days a year, and are full range, and can be checked by anyone at any time. Absentee ballots cannot be handled by anyone other than the individual, by dropping at the supervisor of elections office, or by sending through the mail. Each machine should also be checked by someone of each party before opening the doors, and each machine should have a backup so that if discs go bad, there is another record. Discs should be run with both psrties preeent as well. It is sad it has come to this.
They are saying that 2-6% of illegal actually cast votes. 2-6% can swing in favor of another candidate easily

If it was 2-6% of the electorate, yes. But that isn't it. It's 2-6% of illegals. That's a really small number that wouldn't effect anything but the closest of votes. As usual FOX is trying to rile up the mathematically challenged.

i see. and why is that relevant?
no no, you posted it because you thought it was relevant. i'd like to know why, if it wasn't because you thought that id could be used to register to vote.
You are a special kind of stupid I posted a link now refute it or shut the fuck up.
Shut up or disprove it.
there's nothing to disprove. they give licenses to people that have not proven their citizenship. those licenses are clearly marked as such, and can't be used as identification to fly or enter federal buildings.

so what's your point? why did you think that information was relevant to this discussion?
no, you posted it for a reason. we both know it's because you thought that the driver's license would let them register to vote - but then when confronted with facts from the article you yourself posted (but didn't read) you at least had brains enough to realize that you were wrong.

now i'm just waiting for you to admit to it. i don't expect you to, though. what i expect is for you to get red faced in anger, curse at me, and duck responsibility.

You do realize legal immigrants can get a license, sign up to vote through someone handing them a registration card, and then actually vote by presenting that license, where you don't have to prove your citizenship, right? All they have to do is check, yes, as to whether they are a citizen, if they wish to. And many offices never run a check to see if they indeed are. And this administration has been known to not allow the cross reference to be available to some states.

But you don't really care about any of that, because you don'-t care if fraud is perpetuated, as long as your side gets most of those votes. Be honest.

Shut up or disprove it.

no, you posted it for a reason. we both know it's because you thought that the driver's license would let them register to vote - but then when confronted with facts from the article you yourself posted (but didn't read) you at least had brains enough to realize that you were wrong.

now i'm just waiting for you to admit to it. i don't expect you to, though. what i expect is for you to get red faced in anger, curse at me, and duck responsibility.

Shut up or disprove it.

I posted it because I want to and because it is relevant so shut the fuck up

Shut up or disprove it.

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?

Shut up or disprove it.

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?
well a second tier id that says a person is not a citizen could hardly be used to prove citizenship and gain placement on the voter rolls, right? so what makes it relevant?

He wants others to fall for his ploy. But most can see it for what it is. His deception won't fool those election integrity is important to.

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?
well a second tier id that says a person is not a citizen could hardly be used to prove citizenship and gain placement on the voter rolls, right? so what makes it relevant?
what makes it not?

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?
what makes it not?
you actually probably don't know this, but it's impossible to prove a negative. since i can't see the relevance it's incumbent on you, the poster, to point it out.

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?
what makes it not?
you actually probably don't know this, but it's impossible to prove a negative. since i can't see the relevance it's incumbent on you, the poster, to point it out.
What makes it not relevant maybe you don't understand your position and just giving a knee jerk reaction

More states issuing driver rsquo s licenses to those in U.S. illegally Local News The Seattle Times
Legal immigrants that can't vote receive the same license a citizen does, with the 2 tier system absolutely no way to show they can't vote.
All the states that are now reversing course to allow undocumented immigrants to legally drive have at least a two-tier system through which they issue licenses — with one type of license for U.S. citizens and others able to show lawful presence here, and a second for those who cannot.

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?

as if on cue.
how was it relevant?
How is it not?
what makes it not?
What makes it not relevant maybe you don't understand your position and just giving a knee jerk reaction
what makes it not relevant is the two tier license obviously can't be used to register to vote - which makes its discussion in a thread about voter registration irrelevant.

unless of course you (obviously) didn't read the article before posting it, and (again, obviously) didn't realize that there was a two tier system.

Forum List

Back