more voter fraud .

I could hand you a silver platter with a million illegal voter confessions wrapped in gold along with their convictions, and you would still deny it, if they voted your way.

no, you can't Its impossible find a million illegal voter confessions. But I'll wait anyway, so do it.

In Maryland, you are required to produce a driver's license, state ID card, or social security card when registering to vote.

If you did not produce a valid ID at the time you registered to vote, you are required to produce one when you vote for the first time.

Only those who vote by absentee ballot do not have to produce an ID.

So how did these non-citizens evade the ID requirements?
Maryland law expanding driver s licenses for illegal immigrants takes effect on Wednesday - The Washington Post
so... and i'm just guessing here, but you're saying that the state accepted the state's driver's license that it made especially for people that have not proven their citizenship as proof of citizenship...

seems completely logical.
I'm not saying a thing. I posted a link

In Maryland, you are required to produce a driver's license, state ID card, or social security card when registering to vote.

If you did not produce a valid ID at the time you registered to vote, you are required to produce one when you vote for the first time.

Maryland law expanding driver s licenses for illegal immigrants takes effect on Wednesday - The Washington Post
so... and i'm just guessing here, but you're saying that the state accepted the state's driver's license that it made especially for people that have not proven their citizenship as proof of citizenship...

are you trying to back away from your implication that a second tier driver's license, one for people that have not proved their citizenship, was the reason for illegal immigrants being on the voter rolls?

Did you read your own link?

Under the measure, which Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) signed into law in May, the state is making permanent a two-tiered system for obtaining driver’s licenses that it adopted on a temporary basis in 2009 to comply with a federal law.

Do you understand what "two-tiered" means?

Md. Assembly votes to give illegal immigrants driver s licenses - The Washington Post

They would be the same color as regular licenses, but would be marked as not valid for federal purposes, such as entering federal buildings and boarding commercial airline flights.

They are visibly different from a citizen's ID.
would be marked so what? they have a divers license and if a person working the polls isn't paying attention or still allows them to vote then what dumb ass.

Under the measure, which Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) signed into law in May, the state is making permanent a two-tiered system for obtaining driver’s licenses that it adopted on a temporary basis in 2009 to comply with a federal law.

Md. Assembly votes to give illegal immigrants driver s licenses - The Washington Post

They would be the same color as regular licenses, but would be marked as not valid for federal purposes, such as entering federal buildings and boarding commercial airline flights.

would be marked so what? they have a divers license and if a person working the polls isn't paying attention or still allows them to vote then what dumb ass.
it isn't up to the poll worker to approve voter registrations.

are you trying to back away from your implication that a second tier driver's license, one for people that have not proved their citizenship, was the reason for illegal immigrants being on the voter rolls?
What the fuck is wrong with you? I posted a god damn link said nothing you dumb son of a fucking bitch. You are a special kind of stupid son.

Fuck off. dumb ass.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I posted a god damn link said nothing you dumb son of a fucking bitch. You are a special kind of stupid son.
so then why did you post the link if not to imply that it was the cause?

Because illegals were given drivers license you dumb son f a bitch
Don't fucking like it shove it up your ass.

They are saying that 2-6% of illegal actually cast votes. 2-6% can swing in favor of another candidate easily

If it was 2-6% of the electorate, yes. But that isn't it. It's 2-6% of illegals. That's a really small number that wouldn't effect anything but the closest of votes. As usual FOX is trying to rile up the mathematically challenged.

so illegals should be allowed to vote?
That makes sense.

i see. and why is that relevant?

Because it is if you can think for yourself but you've shown you can't.

no no, you posted it because you thought it was relevant. i'd like to know why, if it wasn't because you thought that id could be used to register to vote.

no no, you posted it because you thought it was relevant. i'd like to know why, if it wasn't because you thought that id could be used to register to vote.
You are a special kind of stupid I posted a link now refute it or shut the fuck up.
Maryland gives illegals drivers licenses
Shut up or disprove it.

You are a special kind of stupid I posted a link now refute it or shut the fuck up.
Maryland gives illegals drivers licenses
Shut up or disprove it.
there's nothing to disprove. they give licenses to people that have not proven their citizenship. those licenses are clearly marked as such, and can't be used as identification to fly or enter federal buildings.

so what's your point? why did you think that information was relevant to this discussion?

Forum List

Back