More Trump Voter Fraud Lies Debunked

DON'T GIVE ME THAT DISMISSIVE CRAP, LawnBoy, SHOW ME how you can have 450,000 votes come in all at once WITHOUT A SINGLE TRUMP VOTE AMONG THEM as a predictable and statistically viable event. Show me.

Didn't happen.

#fakenews

Your media is lying to you. They've been lying to you this whole election because they know you can't accept the election and they're telling you what you want to hear. That way, you'll keep clicking and they can sell ads at higher rates.

YOU CAN'T DEBUNK what is statistically impossible to explain any other way than via fraud! Even if it is never "proven" in the court's farcical legal system, there is no way JOE BIDEN got 77 million people to suspend all common sense and vote for that guy.
Yes, he did. No matter what evidence that is put in front of you to show you that your Orange God lost, you won't believe it.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT DISMISSIVE CRAP, LawnBoy, SHOW ME how you can have 450,000 votes come in all at once WITHOUT A SINGLE TRUMP VOTE AMONG THEM as a predictable and statistically viable event. Show me.
Here is one of the biggest jumps.

View attachment 415997

You will note climbs of about 200 to 1,000 votes but never anything over that. That is random distribution of votes. Then there is a spike of over 194,000 votes during the time vote counting was shut down. This level of jump is not statistically possible given the already proven distribution of votes. Biden lost this state according to statistics and laws of random distribution.

This screams ballot stuffing or data manipulations.

Yes, I've seen that one. It shows that Trump STOPPED getting votes when that happened and after that, all further votes were all for Joe?

YOU CAN'T DEBUNK what is statistically impossible to explain any other way than via fraud! Even if it is never "proven" in the court's farcical legal system, there is no way JOE BIDEN got 77 million people to suspend all common sense and vote for that guy.
Yes, he did. No matter what evidence that is put in front of you to show you that your Orange God lost, you won't believe it.

View attachment 415997

You will note climbs of about 200 to 1,000 votes but never anything over that. That is random distribution of votes. Then there is a spike of over 194,000 votes during the time vote counting was shut down. This level of jump is not statistically possible given the already proven distribution of votes. Biden lost this state according to statistics and laws of random distribution.

Yes, I've seen that one. It shows that Trump STOPPED getting votes when that happened and after that, all further votes were all for Joe?
exactly!

This is statistically IMPOSSIBLE! unless there is rampant fraud..

Didn't happen.

#fakenews

Your media is lying to you. They've been lying to you this whole election because they know you can't accept the election and they're telling you what you want to hear. That way, you'll keep clicking and they can sell ads at higher rates.

So now the media is lying to cover for Trump? Interesting.

View attachment 415997

No, that's because of how absentee ballots are processed and counted in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is one of just four states where election workers are not allowed to pre-process absentee ballots until Election Day. Pre-processing could cover a range of tasks including slicing open envelopes, fixing damaged ballots and feeding them through tabulator machines. ...​
Although the machines would be keeping a tally, the counts would not be known to clerks or disclosed to the public until after the polls closed on Election Day. ...​
As a result, cities like Milwaukee and Green Bay that transport their ballots to a central location for counting did not finish tabulating absentee results until 2 to 4 a.m. And because many Democratic voters chose absentee voting this year, that meant the majority of votes processed at the end were for former Vice President Joe Biden. ...​
“The absentee ballots in MKE that were reported in the early morning hours were NOT a surprise," Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, R-Kaukauna, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday. "We knew exactly how many were out there the entire day. Them being reported late is NOT an indication of fraud.” ...​
A Journal Sentinel analysis of Associated Press data shows that between 3:26 a.m. and 3:44 a.m., Biden’s share of votes in Wisconsin jumped by 149,520 and Trump’s by 31,803. The vast majority of the new votes were due to Wisconsin’s largest city, Milwaukee, finishing its absentee count and reporting 143,124 votes for Biden and 23,642 votes for Trump.​

SO not one of the absentee ballots were for Trump? Do you know how fucking stupid you are?

View attachment 415997

exactly!

Let me put that into contrast, Bob. I live in a pretty big city in a VERY blue region, so much so that it is a major deciding factor in carrying the state. Mower Mouth is telling me all the late mail-ins came in from Big City X where all the votes went for Joe.

In my deep blue city, signs for Trump were 6:1 against Biden! I had a Trump sign across the street by my new neighbors!

So whether by walk-in or mail-in, my city got a LOT of Trump votes! How is it possible my deep blue big city swing state mail-ins had lots of Trump votes in them while other cities, the ones which Trump's election HINGED ON did NOT?

And how is it that the Democrats KNEW THIS BEFORE the election a year ago when they were filing suits all over the country (before Covid) to change election laws to allow massive mail in voting with no checks or balances to ensure they were legal?

Just in the places where Biden needed to win?

There are so many lies by Trump out there, amplified by his parrots in the increasingly detached and loony sycophantic alt-right media.

Fortunately, most of them are easy to debunk. Like the one about dead people voting in Georgia.

Accusations of voter fraud continue to be in the headlines after last week's general election, including the claims that people who are dead voted. 11Alive confirmed that two of the four Georgia voters the president's campaign accused of fraudulently voting while “dead” are alive.​
President Donald Trump’s campaign tweeted accusations claiming that James Blalock of Covington, who is deceased, voted in the election.​
“The only problem? He passed away 14 years ago. Sadly, Mr. Blalock is a victim of voter fraud,” the tweet reads.
The accusations were amplified on national television.​
“Mr. Blalock was a mailman for 33 years until he passed away in 2006. Fourteen years later, according to state records, he was still mailing things. James Blalock cast a ballot in last week’s election,” Tucker Carlson said in a clip and story labeled on Fox News' website as an opinion piece.
However, 11Alive was able to find out that James Blalock did not vote in last week’s election. Mrs. James Blalock did vote.​
“He’s not voting. He didn’t vote,” Agnes Blalock told 11Alive. “It was me.”​
Newton County officials confirmed that Agnes Blalock voted using her married name.​
“Her voter registration was signed as Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr. and that is exactly how she signed her name when she voted in the Nov. 3 general election,” officials said.​

But Trump is going to continue to lie about voter fraud, and his followers will believe it, because cult.
The courts are swatting these things away like flies, and the Trumpsters are screaming DEEP STATE COMMIE HITLER.

This was all predictable. The children can play their games, and the rest of us can get started on cleaning the stain.
What games are we playing about the crime in inner citie/ The children being killed! And for years you blamed Deplorable people for it. Even after taxing people so much that many left so they cans survive. You will have less empathy and sympathy now for a lot of things. The Deplorable cushioning has been minimized. And you will make living much tougher for the peasants. You are not Robin Hood and his Merry Men. You are Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham. You just packaged yourself idfferently.

View attachment 415997

exactly!

Let me put that into contrast, Bob. I live in a pretty big city in a VERY blue region, so much so that it is a major deciding factor in carrying the state. Mower Mouth is telling me all the late mail-ins came in from Big City X where all the votes went for Joe.

In my deep blue city, signs for Trump were 6:1 against Biden! I had a Trump sign across the street by my new neighbors!

So whether by walk-in or mail-in, my city got a LOT of Trump votes! How is it possible my deep blue big city swing state mail-ins had lots of Trump votes in them while other cities, the ones which Trump's election HINGED ON did NOT?

And how is it that the Democrats KNEW THIS BEFORE the election a year ago when they were filing suits all over the country (before Covid) to change election laws to allow massive mail in voting with no checks or balances to ensure they were legal?

Just in the places where Biden needed to win?
This was Jo Nova's post on the issue. Joanne is a statistician and very good at what she does..

There are so many lies by Trump out there, amplified by his parrots in the increasingly detached and loony sycophantic alt-right media.

Fortunately, most of them are easy to debunk. Like the one about dead people voting in Georgia.

Accusations of voter fraud continue to be in the headlines after last week's general election, including the claims that people who are dead voted. 11Alive confirmed that two of the four Georgia voters the president's campaign accused of fraudulently voting while “dead” are alive.​
President Donald Trump’s campaign tweeted accusations claiming that James Blalock of Covington, who is deceased, voted in the election.​
“The only problem? He passed away 14 years ago. Sadly, Mr. Blalock is a victim of voter fraud,” the tweet reads.
The accusations were amplified on national television.​
“Mr. Blalock was a mailman for 33 years until he passed away in 2006. Fourteen years later, according to state records, he was still mailing things. James Blalock cast a ballot in last week’s election,” Tucker Carlson said in a clip and story labeled on Fox News' website as an opinion piece.
However, 11Alive was able to find out that James Blalock did not vote in last week’s election. Mrs. James Blalock did vote.​
“He’s not voting. He didn’t vote,” Agnes Blalock told 11Alive. “It was me.”​
Newton County officials confirmed that Agnes Blalock voted using her married name.​
“Her voter registration was signed as Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr. and that is exactly how she signed her name when she voted in the Nov. 3 general election,” officials said.​

But Trump is going to continue to lie about voter fraud, and his followers will believe it, because cult.
The courts are swatting these things away like flies, and the Trumpsters are screaming DEEP STATE COMMIE HITLER.

This was all predictable. The children can play their games, and the rest of us can get started on cleaning the stain.
What games are we playing about the crime in inner citie/ The children being killed! And for years you blamed Deplorable people for it. Even after taxing people so much that many left so they cans survive. You will have less empathy and sympathy now for a lot of things. The Deplorable cushioning has been minimized. And you will make living much tougher for the peasants. You are not Robin Hood and his Merry Men. You are Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham. You just packaged yourself idfferently.
:dunno:

The real Toro isn't this stupid.
Never underestimate a fool... Just when you think you have them figured out they find one who is more stupid than the last.
No, seriously....The real Toro is way smarter than this imposter.

... Trump is going to continue to lie about voter fraud, and his followers will believe it, because cult.
Clearly.

What is striking is the failure to thrive of the continual steaming plasma flows of self-serving confections that the Cry Baby pulls out of his butt when they are exposed to the evidentiary demands of America's justice system.

Trump's lawyers:

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 9.36.09 AM.png

There are so many lies by Trump out there, amplified by his parrots in the increasingly detached and loony sycophantic alt-right media...

The cult will be consigned to kvetching, sniveling, pissing and moaning, and lying from the cheap seats for the quadrennium.

In a positive way, 2020 is 1984 again.

JANUARY 20, 2020

Last edited:
How is it possible my deep blue big city swing state mail-ins had lots of Trump votes in them while other cities, the ones which Trump's election HINGED ON did NOT?

It's not. Your kook liar sources just made up that crazy story.

You'll find that "your masters lied to you" explains all of your crazy claims. To them, your designated role is "Useful Idiot".

How is it possible my deep blue big city swing state mail-ins had lots of Trump votes in them while other cities, the ones which Trump's election HINGED ON did NOT?
It's not. Your kook liar sources just made up that crazy story. You'll find that "your masters lied to you" explains all of your crazy claims. To them, your designated role is "Useful Idiot".

^^^^^ More useless mouth rot on how far not to go by someone who never left. Do you really think I just got this news off the TV set? I bet you think it had to be Fox! You wouldn't know that I got it straight from people connected with the election board workers. But then, you don't really care. Anything which conflicts with your agenda must naturally be the result of lies, crazy stories, and "brainwashing."

ITMT, another curious fact I heard was that in Pittsburgh, PA, the #2 city affecting blue state Pennsylvania, FIFTEEN-THOUSAND PEOPLE THERE tried to vote twice, apparently forgetting that they had ALREADY voted by write-in mail ballot. :smoke:

Those democrats are such stupid idiots. It's a wonder they can remember to get up each morning to go to work.

Forum List

Back