More than 60% of mortgage holders having financial trouble: Report

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Canadas police state is great at manufacturing threats,.protecting their kakistocrscy and people like Donald H while the best and brightest leave or are denied opportunity. THIS is the end result. Be prepared America, Canadians will soon be walking across the border as Mexicans do today due to lack of freedom and opportunity. This was not only easy to predict but clearly inevitable. More than 60% of mortgage holders having financial trouble: Report

Build a wall of ice blocks!
OIP.KhAZHu2kODCAw_dwlIWyJgAAAA

You guys joke but dont realize the seriousness of this. It isnt like America, we have the lowest level of consumer spending in many decades and the risks of default.are extremely high due to increased rates.

Canadas police state is great at manufacturing threats,.protecting their kakistocrscy and people like Donald H while the best and brightest leave or are denied opportunity. THIS is the end result. Be prepared America, Canadians will soon be walking across the border as Mexicans do today due to lack of freedom and opportunity. This was not only easy to predict but clearly inevitable. More than 60% of mortgage holders having financial trouble: Report
Marxism dictates everyone needs to live in government housing, since that is all you can afford.

Here I always thought you Canadians had it all together. :(
You are going to see insane numbers of personal bankrupt. How bad is it? We had people lying about their work status, getting covid relief money to the tune of many thousands and the government isn't pursuing them as it would be too "burdensome' on those who stole. This was billions in fraud.

I could have lied and gained $10-12k in free money but I didn't as I am trying to earn my wings. Others knew they could get away with it, absent a conscience and they are going to succeed.

Forum List

Back