More than 4 in 5 enrolled in 'Obamacare' are in Trump states

Do you not think the Dems ought to get in there and try to fix this disaster they created? Why is it all on the other party?

There were things to be fixed to make it work much better, but the RWNJs insisted on completely doing away with it. When you saw it as too popular to just eliminate,you lied and said the right had a better plan. You broke it..... you fix it.
Things the democrats would not allow to be fixed. Obstructing every effort to modify it. So don’t give me this it could have just been fixed bullshit.

What fixes did the republicans offer across the aisle? I must have missed something.
The mandates for one. Giving more options. Insurance across state lines. A lot was offered but the Dems wouldn’t budge. So now it gets dismantled piece meal.

Think about that for a minute. The right's main goal for years has been to make sure millions don't have healthcare. That is just disgusting.
Not true and never has been true. I want everyone who needs or wants it to be able to get insurance. I also want them to pay for it themselves just like I have to.

Things the democrats would not allow to be fixed. Obstructing every effort to modify it. So don’t give me this it could have just been fixed bullshit.

What fixes did the republicans offer across the aisle? I must have missed something.
The mandates for one. Giving more options. Insurance across state lines. A lot was offered but the Dems wouldn’t budge. So now it gets dismantled piece meal.

Who is stopping the sale of insurance across state lines? Jan 2016 it was allowed. You can get yourself a CHM plan now and the past few years across state lines. Christian Health Ministries plan. It was and is exempt from any obamacare mandates.
You people sure like to limit options. Two choices is supposed to generate competition?

So who is stopping insurance companies from selling across state lines?
Laws and regulations.

Who is stopping the sale of insurance across state lines? Jan 2016 it was allowed. You can get yourself a CHM plan now and the past few years across state lines. Christian Health Ministries plan. It was and is exempt from any obamacare mandates.
You people sure like to limit options. Two choices is supposed to generate competition?

So who is stopping insurance companies from selling across state lines?
Laws and regulations.

Name one. There are laws and regulations concerning cross state line sales just like there are for in state sales, but name one that prevents cross state line sales.

Laws and regulations.

State laws are what require insurers to be licensed in that state and to abide by its rules in order to do business there. States can allow plans from any state to be sold within their borders (a few, like Georgia, have tried allowing this, to absolutely zero effect).

Doesn't the GOP control more state governments right now than at nearly any point in its history?

You fail to mention those signed up are in the cities. Liberal controlled cities!
And I don't give a damn about liberal controlled cities. They can all burn down for all I care! You look to any state having problems and you can damn sure bet a liberal city is the CAUSE.
Shhhh...Details are verboten.
Yeah..like the rural Opioid epidemic...Or the higher risk of suicide in rural America...or the rampant disability scamming--in rural America. Than there's the high percentage of children living in poverty--in rural America.Perhaps we could talk about the poor educational opportunities in the rural areas or the inability to find affordable housing--yeah..life is just so grand in rural America.I hate to disappoint you, but there are plenty of people signing up for the ACA..in rural area--and they're glad to get it. When and if it folds..it is Trump's base..that will be screwed.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-06/documents/ref_herman_081612.pdf
Rural America's Silent Housing Crisis
https://www.hrsa.gov/advisorycommittees/rural/publications/childpoverty1215.pdf

Yeah...you don't want details....you just want to rant about the evil libs...if not for knee jerk reactions and bumper sticker logic..would you even have a position?
So you're saying there is no poverty in Detroit or LA or NYC or Chicago or Cleveland or Phili or DC or Boston or Portland or Seattle or Boise or Milwaukee or KC or St Louis or Nashville or Baltimore or Omaha or St Paul? No disability fraud in any of those places either?
Stupid ass.
Nope, I did not say any of that--I just rebutted the absurd assertions that all problems come from 'Liberal' Cities.

Right wing inbred idiot. Only thing you can smoke is a Trumpanzee's pole.

You fail to mention those signed up are in the cities. Liberal controlled cities!
And I don't give a damn about liberal controlled cities. They can all burn down for all I care! You look to any state having problems and you can damn sure bet a liberal city is the CAUSE.
Yeah..like the rural Opioid epidemic...Or the higher risk of suicide in rural America...or the rampant disability scamming--in rural America. Than there's the high percentage of children living in poverty--in rural America.Perhaps we could talk about the poor educational opportunities in the rural areas or the inability to find affordable housing--yeah..life is just so grand in rural America.I hate to disappoint you, but there are plenty of people signing up for the ACA..in rural area--and they're glad to get it. When and if it folds..it is Trump's base..that will be screwed.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-06/documents/ref_herman_081612.pdf

Yeah...you don't want details....you just want to rant about the evil libs...if not for knee jerk reactions and bumper sticker logic..would you even have a position?
So you're saying there is no poverty in Detroit or LA or NYC or Chicago or Cleveland or Phili or DC or Boston or Portland or Seattle or Boise or Milwaukee or KC or St Louis or Nashville or Baltimore or Omaha or St Paul? No disability fraud in any of those places either?
Stupid ass.
Nope, I did not say any of that--I just rebutted the absurd assertions that all problems come from 'Liberal' Cities.

You didn't rebutt shit. Keep them hands out loser. You Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up.

Stupid ass.

You didn't rebutt shit. Keep them hands out loser. You Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up.
LoL..another idiot..who thinks that because I have contempt for Trumpistas and the alt/right..that I'm a lib..or a Dem..I'm neither..just something that you can't fathom..a man who thinks for himself.

Stupid ass.

LoL..another idiot..who thinks that because I have contempt for Trumpistas and the alt/right..that I'm a lib..or a Dem..I'm neither..just something that you can't fathom..a man who thinks for himself.

Didn't you know that if you don't agree with the fucking rw fanatics on this board you're a lib? I learned that the first day I signed up. Wacked is what they are.

55% of all African-Americans living in this country live in 11 states
of the South.

So welfare and educational numbers will always take a hit in the Southern
States. We've got the majority of the ignorant and freeloaders.

Now, can you break that down a little farther?
How many of those blacks make less than 100% of the federal poverty level?
How many of those blacks that do make under 100% of federal poverty level in those southern states have health insurance if their respective state did not expand Medicaid?

All of your questions concern the southern blacks as being freeloaders.

Thanks for confirming my beliefs.
And thank you..for confirming ours.

Glad I could be of assistance

LOL Dark and Furry is once again flapping his stupid yap with zero to back him up. The red states have the lowest education scores among our states, and the poor ignorant assholes are easily convinced to blame their lack of worth on anyone that looks different than they do. That way they don't have to face up to the fact they are essentially worthless and unemployable.
Republican voters are much better educated than Democrat voters. This is evidenced by their respective incomes.
I agree..given the number of Trump supporters and alt/right advocates on some form of assistance..the rampant 'disability' scams of the rural coal area..etc....The income disparity does show the ignorance and lack of education of Trump's base. As does the apparent unemployable and worthless status of said leeches.

BTW..most Democrats I know..make in excess of 6 figures a year. Granted they're thin on the ground in Idaho.. but most of the High-tech folks..tend to the left.

Wow, we'll have to see how this works out considering SALT rules are changing.
I'm not sure the SALT changes are going to nearly as impactful as some claim. In fact, I could see them as helpful if they force some States to fiscal responsibility.

LOL Dark and Furry is once again flapping his stupid yap with zero to back him up. The red states have the lowest education scores among our states, and the poor ignorant assholes are easily convinced to blame their lack of worth on anyone that looks different than they do. That way they don't have to face up to the fact they are essentially worthless and unemployable.
Republican voters are much better educated than Democrat voters. This is evidenced by their respective incomes.
I agree..given the number of Trump supporters and alt/right advocates on some form of assistance..the rampant 'disability' scams of the rural coal area..etc....The income disparity does show the ignorance and lack of education of Trump's base. As does the apparent unemployable and worthless status of said leeches.

BTW..most Democrats I know..make in excess of 6 figures a year. Granted they're thin on the ground in Idaho.. but most of the High-tech folks..tend to the left.

Wow, we'll have to see how this works out considering SALT rules are changing.
I'm not sure the SALT changes are going to nearly as impactful as some claim. In fact, I could see them as helpful if they force some States to fiscal responsibility.

Good or bad, I'm in California...pretty sure fiscal responsibility is not in their vocabulary.

Forum List

Back