More than 3000 dead American servicemen..

José;522176 said:
What you call “real war” is war against defenceless third world countries that don’t have a nuclear deterent to turn New York, Los Angeles and London into a pile of smoldering ashes like Russia and China.

And this is what the ME really needs. A nuclear arsenal to put a cork in the ass of the psychopaths who post here.

If you beleive that, you're stupider than you sound and shouldn't be allowed out to infect society with your disease.

No, you don't understand. I'm asking for your version of a plan. It is becoming apparent that Liberals and Democrats don't have one. As they are the self-claimed masters of intelligence, they should be able to explain to me what their plan is.

He gave you a plan. You just have to read roomy's lingo. He's saying quit this politically correct ass-kissing trying to battle bullets with words and either start kicking some ass or get our troops the Hell out.

ITA.

José;522176 said:
What you call “real war” is war against defenceless third world countries that don’t have a nuclear deterent to turn New York, Los Angeles and London into a pile of smoldering ashes like Russia and China.

And this is what the ME really needs. A nuclear arsenal to put a cork in the ass of the psychopaths who post here.

And herein lies the essence of the poster's viewpoint. Some would call it "anti-American". Some would even call it "pro-terrorist".

He gave you a plan. You just have to read roomy's lingo. He's saying quit this politically correct ass-kissing trying to battle bullets with words and either start kicking some ass or get our troops the Hell out.

ITA.

That's fine, but as he’s a member of the intelligentsia, I expect a detailed plan for exact numbers of troops, locations, munitions, ROE, and a precise budget and timeline. After all, that’s what the Lefties have been asking of Bush.

What’s ITA?

That's fine, but as he’s a member of the intelligentsia, I expect a detailed plan for exact numbers of troops, locations, munitions, ROE, and a precise budget and timeline. After all, that’s what the Lefties have been asking of Bush.

What’s ITA?

ITA = I Totally Agree.

Roomy? A member of the intelligentsia? Nah ... he's just a Brit. A Brit could annoy Christ.

I said it was an escalation in the war against terror which started as a result of 9/11, please don't try to read more into my posts than what is written.

Iraq was never a problem before the USA sold weapons of mass destruction to it.Iraq only became a problem when we couldn't find them.

"Iraq was never a problem before the U.S. sold wmd to them?" Our you serious? My God man, do you think the killing of Kurds and everyone else Saddam did not like came after we gave Saddam wmd to control the Iranians threat?

..and women and more than $400 billion to kill Saddam Hussein, destroy a country and turn most of the world against Americas foreign policies and war mongering.Now Bush has decided to send another 20,000 troops to Iraq to shorten the war.He has also made it clear he is losing patience with the new Iraqi government, I wonder what he will do about that?

turn the world against us.....you mean when the blew up the WTC the first time....blew up the cole....attacked our embassies....and draged our peackeepers through the streets of somalia ....and the world cheered these events all yall were for us?

how is life in england since the bombed your undergorund....all the world in support of all yall?

"Iraq was never a problem before the U.S. sold wmd to them?" Our you serious? My God man, do you think the killing of Kurds and everyone else Saddam did not like came after we gave Saddam wmd to control the Iranians threat?

EH?:eusa_wall:

So I guess the many deaths "Radical Islam" brings to nations,towns and cities all over the globe is just a fluke in Iraq?

The allied army isn't fighting 'all over the globe' we are discussing Iraq, am I to assume you think we should invade every country in the world with a bar of chocolate in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other?

You are right about one thing though, Islam is the problem, and I believe that until it is destroyed the west will never be safe from attack.

Forum List

Back