More than 3000 dead American servicemen..

I said it was an escalation in the war against terror which started as a result of 9/11, please don't try to read more into my posts than what is written.

Iraq was never a problem before the USA sold weapons of mass destruction to it.Iraq only became a problem when we couldn't find them.

Let me refresh your memory of a couple of posts ago:

Any way you want to put it, let me repeat for you what you tried so neatly to dodge by questioning my comprehension: Iraq and Saddam Hussein in and of themselves were complete and separate issues from the WOT, before the latter existed. So, you would be wrong.

The US did not sell WMDs to Saddam Hussein. The CIA at one point in time helped his lab techs refine mustard gas they ALREADY possessed. While the US may have sold Saddam some dual-use equipment, his military was armed by Russia and France. So, you would be wrong again.

You are obviously a learned and wise fellow. So tell us, what would your strategy be to prevent another terrorist attack on US soil and against US interests (Israel)?

1. Dig hole.

2. Place head in hole and ass in the air.

3. Keep telling yourself if you can't see it, it doesn't exist.

You are obviously a learned and wise fellow. So tell us, what would your strategy be to prevent another terrorist attack on US soil and against US interests (Israel)?

Well I will have a go.

All muslims should be given the opportunity to relocate to their country of origin or choice, subject to the laws of proposed country.

Every citizen must swear an oath of allegiance or leave the country along with their families.

Anyone swearing the oath then breaking it in any way should be dealt with in the proper manner as should their families and all others guilty by association

All muslims to be stopped from entering the country forthwith.Those that leave should not be allowed back in.

That should do for a start.

As for Israel, let Israel blow the fuckers to smithereens and do us all a favour.

If we are going to war, let's do it right, war is nasty, so lets get nasty and flatten some noses, if not, lets go home and mind our own back yards.

Lets not kid ourselves, as long as there are muslims there is a threat to us in the west, they need to know we mean business, it may take another Hiroshima or suchlike but I can see it coming sometime.

Let me refresh your memory of a couple of posts ago:

Any way you want to put it, let me repeat for you what you tried so neatly to dodge by questioning my comprehension: Iraq and Saddam Hussein in and of themselves were complete and separate issues from the WOT, before the latter existed. So, you would be wrong.

The US did not sell WMDs to Saddam Hussein. The CIA at one point in time helped his lab techs refine mustard gas they ALREADY possessed. While the US may have sold Saddam some dual-use equipment, his military was armed by Russia and France. So, you would be wrong again.

I loved that line...."dual-use equipment".

I agree, our hands are dirty too.

No they aren't. No one forced Saddam to use anything for any more than what it was designed for. If I sell you a gun and you later commit murder with it, am I to blame for your actions?

Though some lefties would like to tell you otherwise, the answer is no.

Well I will have a go.

All muslims should be given the opportunity to relocate to their country of origin or choice, subject to the laws of proposed country.

Every citizen must swear an oath of allegiance or leave the country along with their families.

Anyone swearing the oath then breaking it in any way should be dealt with in the proper manner as should their families and all others guilty by association

All muslims to be stopped from entering the country forthwith.Those that leave should not be allowed back in.

As for Israel, let Israel blow the fuckers to smithereens and do us all a favour.

If we are going to war, let's do it right, war is nasty, so lets get nasty and flatten some noses, if not, lets go home and mind our own back yards.

Lets not kid ourselves, as long as there are muslims there is a threat to us in the west, they need to know we mean business, it may take another Hiroshima or suchlike but I can see it coming sometime.

So you'd nix the First Ammendment and get rid of a large percentage of people living in Detroit. OK. Then what? What makes you think deporting three or four generations will stop the radical elements from attacking us?

Well I will have a go.

As for Israel, let Israel blow the fuc*ers to smithereens and do us all a favour.

We actually agree, well on the bolded.

http://www.bigpicweblog.com/exp/ind...d_civilian_casualties_during_war_can_backfire

As civilians continue to be killed by death squads in Iraq, it is important to reflect, that the reason murderous, anti-Democracy forces in Iraq weren't crushed up until now, was the effort to avoid harm to civilians. From Victor Davis Hanson:

The looting should have been stopped. But by the same token, after the statue fell, had the U.S. military begun immediately to shoot looters on sight - and that was what restoring order would have required - or carpet bombed the Syrian and Iranian borders to stop infiltration, the outcry would have arisen that we were too punitive and gunning down poor and hungry people even in peace. I fear that 400,000 peacekeepers, given the rules of postbellum engagement, would have been no more likely to shoot thieves than would 200,000.

We forget that one of the reasons for the speed of the American advance and then the sudden rush to stop military operations - as was true in the first Gulf War - was the enormous criticism leveled at the Americans for going to war in the first place, and the constant litany cited almost immediately of American abuses involving excessive force. Shooting looters may have restored order, but it also would have now been enshrined as an Abu-Ghraib-like crime - a photo of a poor "hungry" thief broadcast globally as an unarmed victim of American barbarism. We can imagine more "Highway of Death" outrage had we bombed concentrations of Shiites pouring in from Iran or jihadists from Syria going to "weddings" and "festivals" in Iraq.

Throughout this postmodern war, the military has been on the horns of a dilemma: Don't shoot and you are indicted for being lax and allowing lawlessness to spread; shoot and you are gratuitously slandered as a sort of rogue LAPD in camouflage. We hear only of the deliberately inexact rubric "Iraqi civilian losses" - without any explanation that almost all the Iraqi dead are either (1) victims of the terrorists, (2) Iraqi security forces trying to defend the innocent against the terrorists, or (3) the terrorists themselves.​

If this had been posted by anyone with a semblance of knowledge or even an opinion on the subject I may have taken it a bit more seriously, as it is I am laughing my tits off.:rofl: :rofl:

I shall endevour to find something you may be able to chat about without feeling uncomfortably out of your depth..........erm.....................err..........oh, I know.......no you wouldn't have a clue..............ummmmmmmmm......no, I can't, sorry, I failed miserably:eusa_think:

Thanks, you proved my point.:eusa_hand:

Actually, your even more "classless" than even I presumed.

As is generally the case with most people, that have low self esteem, and little class, their there own worst enemy.

Carry on roomy, when your mouth is moving, your lying.:eusa_liar:

So you'd nix the First Ammendment and get rid of a large percentage of people living in Detroit. OK. Then what? What makes you think deporting three or four generations will stop the radical elements from attacking us?

It would be a start.If they aren't there they can't attack.I would be happier if all muslims were deported.I know it is extreme and very unlikely to happen but that would be the ideal as far as I am concerned.

Thanks, you proved my point.:eusa_hand:

Actually, your even more "classless" than even I presumed.

As is generally the case with most people, that have low self esteem, and little class, their there own worst enemy.

Carry on roomy, when your mouth is moving, your lying.:eusa_liar:

Your agenda is showing, I am sure you will collect infraction points for attacking the poster:eusa_whistle:

I had to refrain from giving a lesson in grammar.

It would be a start.If they aren't there they can't attack.I would be happier if all muslims were deported.I know it is extreme and very unlikely to happen but that would be the ideal as far as I am concerned.
How are we supposed to know if they are still in the country? And how, excatly, is thsi supposed to prevent them from sneaking back in? After all, several of the 9/11 hijackers were not here legally. Also, how will this protect Israel?

Actually, as far as I know, the 9/11 hijackers were here legally.

of 48 Islamic militants involved in terrorist conspiracies during the last decade, only sixteen were here “legally” on temporary visas as students, tourists or business travelers. (She could have added that even these were technically illegal because they had not admitted the real purpose of their visit was to fly airliners into buildings etc., something the U.S. vetting process failed to pick up.) Seventeen were permanent residents or citizens (obviously another vetting failure). Twelve were illegal immigrants. The others had applied for political asylum or been granted amnesty after illegal stays. In all, twenty-one had violated U.S. immigration law at some point.

I'm dying to hear your plan. :razz:

Actually, as far as I know, the 9/11 hijackers were here legally.

Some of them may have been. But a large number of them had overstayed their visas and hence here illegally. Had the visas been enforced, they wouldnt have been here.

Forum List

Back