MORE THAN 1,300 ARRESTED IN NATIONWIDE GANG OPERATION

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
445 were foreign Nationals. Good job!

GANG SWEEP: Hundreds arrested in Texas

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
Hundreds of gang members have been arrested across the country as a result of a six-week anti-gang operation.

According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 1,378 were arrested across the U.S., the largest gang surge conducted by Homeland Security Investigations.

"The operation targeted gang members and associates involved in transnational criminal activity, including drug trafficking, weapons smuggling, human smuggling and sex trafficking, murder and racketeering," according to a press release.

Officials say 1,098 were arrested on federal and/or state criminal charges, including 21 arrests for murder-related charges and seven for rape and sexual assault charges.

We can all be labeled anything and arrested now, the american public shat themselves post 9/11 and are THE most incarcerated and surveilled population on the planet.

They should bring in the military, line up all gang member and summarily execute them.

^ above +

"Ten individuals arrested during this operation crossed the border as unaccompanied minors. Nine of the 10 were confirmed as gang members, eight of whom were MS-13 gang members," according to the press release.

HSI and its partner law enforcement agencies seized 238 firearms, various drugs including nearly 800 ounces of cocaine, more than 540 ounces of methamphetamine, more than 113 ounces of heroin, 1.59 ounces of fentanyl and 8,019.46 ounces of marijuana. They also seized $491,763.

---

Alaska had a gang war in the 90s, we made a special force and wiped their asses out in a similar sweep. It lasted/kept them out/limited all the way until recently when the state shut down the special task force (they went on a bit of a spree stealing cars, but our officers catch something like 90% of criminals so it didn't last long) "Gangs" up here are weird though, not like the lower 48 gangs. One of them gangland type shows did a special report on Anchorage gangs of the 90s was really interesting for me to watch - I was a teen at the time, just getting out of HS, but in a different city so I never saw any of it, just heard about it on the radio once in a while (when I wasn't listening to 8tracks... cause fuck cassette tapes heh) Edit: oh hey the video wasn't hard to find at all (if anyone's interested):

They should bring in the military, line up all gang member and summarily execute them.
We've a for profit penal system and Wall Street has expectations, sorry, you'll be paying $40-50K per year per hominid to corporations with lobbyists and a vested interest in higher societal crime rates, higher rates of recidivism, more criminalized behaviors and more violence in society.

We can all be labeled anything and arrested now, the american public shat themselves post 9/11 and are THE most incarcerated and surveilled population on the planet.

And you don't know why, do you?
It was a classic case of, Never let a good crisis go to waste. It was a golden opportunity to remove our rights and bring us closer to servitude.
Here, let Daddy Bush explain it to you:

^ above +

"Ten individuals arrested during this operation crossed the border as unaccompanied minors. Nine of the 10 were confirmed as gang members, eight of whom were MS-13 gang members," according to the press release.

HSI and its partner law enforcement agencies seized 238 firearms, various drugs including nearly 800 ounces of cocaine, more than 540 ounces of methamphetamine, more than 113 ounces of heroin, 1.59 ounces of fentanyl and 8,019.46 ounces of marijuana. They also seized $491,763.

---

Alaska had a gang war in the 90s, we made a special force and wiped their asses out in a similar sweep. It lasted/kept them out/limited all the way until recently when the state shut down the special task force (they went on a bit of a spree stealing cars, but our officers catch something like 90% of criminals so it didn't last long) "Gangs" up here are weird though, not like the lower 48 gangs. One of them gangland type shows did a special report on Anchorage gangs of the 90s was really interesting for me to watch - I was a teen at the time, just getting out of HS, but in a different city so I never saw any of it, just heard about it on the radio once in a while (when I wasn't listening to 8tracks... cause fuck cassette tapes heh) Edit: oh hey the video wasn't hard to find at all (if anyone's interested):

They get free residence at Motel Sanctuary City of their choice. What can we expect.

445 were foreign Nationals. Good job!

GANG SWEEP: Hundreds arrested in Texas

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
Hundreds of gang members have been arrested across the country as a result of a six-week anti-gang operation.

According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 1,378 were arrested across the U.S., the largest gang surge conducted by Homeland Security Investigations.

"The operation targeted gang members and associates involved in transnational criminal activity, including drug trafficking, weapons smuggling, human smuggling and sex trafficking, murder and racketeering," according to a press release.

Officials say 1,098 were arrested on federal and/or state criminal charges, including 21 arrests for murder-related charges and seven for rape and sexual assault charges.
Obama won't be happy about this.

Forum List

Back