More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must feel better after all that poor me and my people diatribe.
This is another tactic many whites use. They try to play your ego "Stop being baby" "Poor me" Playing to my ego won't work. I am a victim of white supremacy.

You seem to think I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites. As I have said many times ......most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

You think I'm trying persuade you. I'm not. You understand ?

That's were your fking up.

To persuade people. You need three things:

• Gain the reader’s trust.
  • Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.
Hitler said you just need the last.

In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last. So I know it will not persuade most of them.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism is way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.

For some reason you expect me to write to white point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

As if there are not enough people doing that already.
You don't like or want to hear my story-don't expect anyone to bother hearing yours.
It's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being FUCKING steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people and foist upon the very people (Black people) who have absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression,

Get the fuck out my face.

And THEN you try to equate your history as similar to that of black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of black people all the while enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Genius !! (lol)

Why don't you direct your complaints of ‘slavic oppression’ to you fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren ? Why to Black people?

Black people have never enslaved or oppressed slavic people.

You have the fucking nerve to sit there trying to garner sympathy whilst exonerating yourself of racism, from the very people (Black people) whom whites oppress and continue to do so.

Everyone hears white people stories and if you don't ?

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

You have trump in office the most pro-white president ever.

• Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Twitter, Facebook, Insta. Whites write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

White dudes own and run nearly all the main bits of the global Talking Machine.

Trust me - I know white people's POV and stories we hear it everyday.
You lost my trust(which you had) with your ATTITUDE. Whites run things due to merit and ability-that's the way LIFE works. All your figures do not mean as much as this simple advice-get off your pity pot and do something for YOURSELF! Others will follow if they see you prosper.
Don’t get it twisted: everyone has challenges in life. But for white ppl, in spite of your personal problems in life (which of course black people have to), dealing with racism is not an issue.

Don’t get it twisted: everyone has challenges in life. But for white ppl, in spite of your personal problems in life (which of course black people have to), dealing with racism is not an issue.

This is another tactic many whites use. They try to play your ego "Stop being baby" "Poor me" Playing to my ego won't work. I am a victim of white supremacy.

You seem to think I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites. As I have said many times ......most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

• Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.

In any case, my style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last. So I know it will not persuade most of them.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism is way, way beyond my powers.

For some reason you expect me to write to white point of view with concern for their tender feelings.

You don't like or want to hear my story-don't expect anyone to bother hearing yours.
It's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being FUCKING steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people and foist upon the very people (Black people) who have absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression,

And THEN you try to equate your history as similar to that of black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of black people all the while enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Genius !! (lol)

Why don't you direct your complaints of ‘slavic oppression’ to you fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren ? Why to Black people?

You have the fucking nerve to sit there trying to garner sympathy whilst exonerating yourself of racism, from the very people (Black people) whom whites oppress and continue to do so.

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge, Twitter, Facebook, Insta. Whites write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

You lost my trust. Your head is filled with bias and your heart is cold. Whites run things because of merit and skill. Try getting off your pity pot and do something for yourself. If you are successful, others will follow. THAT's the best thing YOU can do for YOUR people.

You may or may not know racism extends to ethnicity and gender and language as well as color.
I have no idea what this sentence means.

My father could not get a professor ship at a college(systems) because he had a Slavic last name.
That's what your father told you, and that's what your telling me what your father told you.

I was not at the interview. I don't know who he was up against. I don't know what was going in the minds of the people who were thinking of hiring your fathers.

But at the end of the day your father was still white.

Sure he was distant European immigrant (But aren't all white Americans ?) but getting white ppl to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them religiously and culture wise) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of black immigrants, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are seen as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare dollars.

Your father still had a similar skin tone which allowed other whites of their common bond with him because I'm pretty sure your father didn't stay out of work too long. But racism is different because racism prioritizes certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization so makes bonding more difficult.
My mother could not train as a pilot because she was a woman-each denied a career they excelled at because of system racism.
It doesn't matter whatever system you throw at me. They will have white supremacy running through it so thick you can cut it with a knife. You may say it's a capitalist system, all that means is the white capitalist is on top and black capitalist is on the bottom. You may say your mother was discriminated against because she was a woman but she was still white. T
he white feminists movements have had a history anti black hatred

DzdKqAAU0AA-yGC.jpg

MargaretSanger-Link2-1200x630.jpg

hillary-clinton-margaret-sanger.png

Susan B Anthony and Magaret Sanger fought for women's rights but that had no effect on their racism towards black people.

It's also a derailing argument because you have a conscious desire to deflect focus back to yourself and your family because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience.
I was denied work due to no military background in one instance and because of affirmative action in another.
How about being excluded at work and possible promotion because I did not speak Spanish? .
I'm pretty sure you know that white person with a criminal record is more likely to get the job than a black person with out one

I'm pretty sure you know this.

But I've heard many white dudes (and women) complain about being the victims of reverse discrimination.

So I ask the person a few obvious questions :

What was the company or government agency, or contractor to which you had applied for a position or contract, which you believe discriminated against you?

When did you apply for this job or contract?

Who was hired or given the contract ahead of you, and what evidence do you have that they were less qualified, objectively than you for the position?

Three simple questions, and yet none of them (and certainly never the last one) is ever answered by those to whom I put the challenge.

They forget the details, usually retreating to the tried but true argument that they were “told” how much more qualified they were, but how, unfortunately, the employer was being “forced” to hire a minority.

Employers will often tell rejected white applicants such a thing, even though no federal or state law requires, encourages or even allows such a practice. Indeed, hiring someone solely because they are a person of color is illegal, and that is not how much maligned affirmative action programs operate, or have ever operated.

Real evidence of anti-white bias in the workplace is extraordinarily rare.

.We all have run into unfair practices for some reason
I’m guessing you are a person who doesn’t understand that “privilege” (in the sense of White privilege) can be understood as the absence of negative consequences (because you’re White) just as easily as people frame it as advantages you get (because you’re White).

1. Police harrassment/brutality
2. Assumptions of incompetence, regardless of how shiny your resume and thus not getting the job
3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape (esp. Black males)
4. Assumptions that anything you say is racist is just your own “sensitivity”
5. Decreased chances of garnering employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go
6. etc., etc., etc.

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

A black cop can pull you over and harrass you, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

It’s almost too obvious (and redundant) to type out that any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody. The difference between it happening to someone who has White privilege and someone who doesn’t is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

Snap judgments made about whites (as a group) by blacks don’t have the same amount of the power as the reverse situation. Saying “We all have run into unfair practices for some reason” is one of those kumbayah platitudes because it assumes that there’s some kind of tug-of-war going on in which the opposing sides are tugging on ropes of equal quality.

The reality is that one side of the rope is strong, while the other is often threadbare.

You’re operating on a Racism 101 level here–step your game up.
Yet blacks overwhelmingly voted for Hillary

Wow
His post is about venting, not offering new or interesting ideas. Race, race, race. That's all there is. If that's the case, vote Booker or Harris, no one else counts.

and that so many white people do not treat blacks as unequals, calling whites racist is wrong.
OK. So quick question - Why would you be so confident of white treatment of black ppl when you are not black yourself ?
Which system exactly is responsible for this racism you speak of?
The system of white supremacy.
Do you think all blacks should get a free ride because they are black?
Free ride ? Since when have black people ever had a free ride ?

Here’s the reality. Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job, and be paid less for it when we do get it. We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan, and pay a higher price when we do. We can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house, which may make it more likely that we end up in certain neighborhood which in turn can increase the risk of our children becoming involved with gangs, reduce our access to investment, reduce the quality of our children’s education.

We can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals when we enter a stores, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood. We can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college, struggle to make the same grades and receive the same treatment from professors and once we’re there, and have a harder time graduating. We can expect to be regularly pulled over or stopped while walking down the street, for no reason whatsoever and when we do, we can reasonably fear that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest us on bogus charges or maybe even plant evidence on us.

We can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that we are guilty, and we can expect to be railroaded by the justice system, even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when we are innocent. If we were born in poverty, as a much larger percentage of them are than whites, we can reasonably expect to remain in poverty for our entire lives.

And that’s when we’re doing do everything right.

God forbid we should make a mistake ? If we do, we can expect to pay for it in ways that white people don’t.

We can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student.They can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.
You speak as if no blacks should be turned down for anything, even though so many whites are also denied.

Try reading my words instead of trying to read my mind. I never said that.

White privilege at its most basic level is the privilege of having one less thing to worry about in one’s daily life.

I don’t deny racism exist. Not all woes that blacks call racism is true. I have seen this firsthand. Blacks were fired for lying on their job applications, getting speeding tickets in company vehicles, not showing up to work. They claimed it was because they were black. Whites were fired for the same thing, all of them. Nobody got a pass.
We are just going round in circles. You're doing that common thing that white people do of saying racism exists but then shooting down examples brought to you of it's existence but then saying racism exists. So as I say we are going round in circles.

and that so many white people do not treat blacks as unequals, calling whites racist is wrong.
OK. So quick question - Why would you be so confident of white treatment of black ppl when you are not black yourself ?

Here’s the reality. Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job, and be paid less for it when we do get it. We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan, and pay a higher price when we do. We can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house, which may make it more likely that we end up in certain neighborhood which in turn can increase the risk of our children becoming involved with gangs, reduce our access to investment, reduce the quality of our children’s education.

We can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals when we enter a stores, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood. We can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college, struggle to make the same grades and receive the same treatment from professors and once we’re there, and have a harder time graduating. We can expect to be regularly pulled over or stopped while walking down the street, for no reason whatsoever and when we do, we can reasonably fear that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest us on bogus charges or maybe even plant evidence on us.

We can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that we are guilty, and we can expect to be railroaded by the justice system, even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when we are innocent. If we were born in poverty, as a much larger percentage of them are than whites, we can reasonably expect to remain in poverty for our entire lives.

God forbid we should make a mistake ? If we do, we can expect to pay for it in ways that white people don’t.

We can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student.They can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.
You speak as if no blacks should be turned down for anything, even though so many whites are also denied.

White privilege at its most basic level is the privilege of having one less thing to worry about in one’s daily life.

I don’t deny racism exist. Not all woes that blacks call racism is true. I have seen this firsthand. Blacks were fired for lying on their job applications, getting speeding tickets in company vehicles, not showing up to work. They claimed it was because they were black. Whites were fired for the same thing, all of them. Nobody got a pass.
We are just going round in circles. You're doing that common thing that white people do of saying racism exists but then shooting down examples brought to you of it's existence but then saying racism exists. So as I say we are going round in circles.
Kinds what Obama said isn't it, if you both consider yourselves reasonable people.

And you reply like black people do by dismissing anything a white person says.

How I can reply to what you wrote but then your saying I'm dismissing what your wrote ?

I know what your gonna say because I know you think. I know how third party thinks.

Your talking points sounds good when your around white mates, and family n friends.

They sound good when no one is there check them.

• Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.

Genius !! (lol)

You lost my trust. Your head is filled with bias and your heart is cold. Whites run things because of merit and skill. Try getting off your pity pot and do something for yourself. If you are successful, others will follow. THAT's the best thing YOU can do for YOUR people.
Couple of things to remember.

I earn good money. Most likely more than you. I'm very comfortable. But white ppl can take every penny I have away from me. They can take my house, car everything. Why ? Because I live under a system of racism white supremacy.

So I don't get fooled by money.

Bill Cosby was rich. White ppl took him down.
Tiger Woods was rich. White ppl him down.
Michael Jackson was rich. White ppl took him down.
Mike Tyson was rich. White ppl took him down.

Floyd Mayweather, Oprah, Le Bron, Beyonce,, don't matter they can b taking down.

Black degradation is essential in a system of white supremacy.

How I can reply to what you wrote but then your saying I'm dismissing what your wrote ?

I know what your gonna say because I know you think. I know how third party thinks.

Your talking points sounds good when your around white mates, and family n friends.

Since you know what I think, why don't you answer for me and save me the typing?

• Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.

Genius !! (lol)

I earn good money. Most likely more than you. I'm very comfortable. But white ppl can take every penny I have away from me. They can take my house, car everything. Why ? Because I live under a system of racism white supremacy.

Floyd Mayweather, Oprah, Le Bron, Beyonce,, don't matter they can b taking down.

Cosby's libido took him down. Drinking took Tiger down.
Jackson's father took him down.
Tyson's aggressiveness took him down.
White ppl did take IM2 down, so yeah there's that.

Replying and dismissing are two different things.

• Appeal to the head.
  • Appeal to the heart.

Genius !! (lol)

What an idiotic reply. All of those people you mention took themselves down. Blaming whites for what blacks do to themselves is pathetic of you. If a white person fails, you don't blame the race for their failure, it is their own fault.

This Richard Spencer leaked audio is exactly who blk people knew he was but I'm glad everyone spent so much time talking about his sartorial dress sense.

The way his voice cracked and went up like 3 octaves. He sounded like a 13 year old whose parents just unplugged him from Call of Duty.

“Ritualistically humiliate them”?

WTF is that? Sounds like he’s in a cult that has some kind of pagan rituals.

“I rule the fucking world,” huh?

Another case of narcissistic personality disorder.

He's mad at the guy who killed Heather Heyer, not because of the actual murder, but because it made his white supremacist “movement” look bad (as if it could ever be good).

Spencer and his ilk try to
“clean up their image” and promote themselves as “people wanting to have a racial discussion” This is what they are.

But OK. Richard. Bring it. What are you waiting for ? If you're about that life. Bring it. What can white people do to blk ppl that they have not done already ? Crying ass bitch.

Last edited:

This Richard Spencer leaked audio is exactly who blk people knew he was but I'm glad everyone spent so much time talking about his sartorial dress sense.

The way his voice cracked and went up like 3 octaves. He sounded like a 13 year old whose parents just un-subbed them from Call of Duty.

“Ritualistically humiliate them”?

WTH is that? It makes it sound like he’s in a cult that has some kind of pagan rituals. It’s worthwhile listening to it to get a sense of exactly how out-of-his-mind this guy is.

“I rule the fucking world,” huh?

Another case of narcissistic personality disorder, it looks like to me.

I’m assuming he's mad at the guy who killed Heather Heyer, not because of the actual murder, but because it made his white supremacist “movement” look bad (as if it could ever be good).

Spencer and his ilk try to “clean up their image” and promote themselves as “people wanting to have a racial discussion” or whatever. This is what they are. No matter how “nice” they act or what politically-correct language they’ll deign to use so they can try to appear “reasonable”

But OK. Richard. Bring it. What are you waiting for ? If you're about that life. Bring it. What can white people do to blk ppl that they have not done already ? Crying ass bitch.

Isn't he the guy that got banned from college campuses for promoting free speech?

Black man shoots and kills racist white supremacist for using racial slurs in Florida

Now we need to stand with that brother by raising legal fees to defend himself. Carry on, just another Darwin award handed out.

Black man shoots and kills racist white supremacist for using racial slurs in Florida

Now we need to stand with that brother by raising legal fees to defend himself. Carry on, just another Darwin award handed out.
So, is language a good enough reason to shoot somebody?

O please. Black ppl have tried every peaceful way there is to try to get whites to stop their bullshit.

We've tried marching, singing, balloting, walking, writing about it, making films. Black ppl are the most peaceful ppl on earth. Because if the shoe was on the other foot ? Whites would have a murderous rage towards blk ppl.

So yes. He was a 100% correct to kill him. You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

O please. Black ppl have tried every peaceful way there is to try to get whites to stop their bullshit.

We've tried marching, singing, balloting, walking, writing about it, making films. Black ppl are the most peaceful ppl on earth. Because if the shoe was on the other foot ? Whites would have a murderous rage towards blk ppl.

So yes. He was a 100% correct to kill him. You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.
A lot of resources have been spent and a lot of resources have been wasted to uplift African Americans. There are people who like things the way they are. They know how to play the money game. Unfortunately there are many who do not. There is a monetary system within the national monetary system in poorer neighborhoods. Opportunities are there. In many fields African Americans are competitive. But in others, they have not yet shown that in numbers needed to keep our nation competitive. I am talking the best of the best. I am not that. Perhaps you are uncomfortable that there is not enough representation in the real movers and shakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back