More stupidity from the Klan with a Tan..

HaHa, we know how you rock.

DU2004.jpg

If the people haven't woken up to these groups starting with the OWS, who was just as destructive and caused a lot of chaos for not only innocent Business owners, but for you the citizens also. and now they've spun off into the more VIOLENT BLM.

these people are PAID protesters, you don't think for a minuet they are paying their own way to Travel all around the country to bum rush candidates, sit and stare you down while you're having a meal out, protesting at a fair in front of your children who had nothing to do with any of this and it's for one party. the progressive/democrat/commie party of the United States

If you vote for the Democrat party you are voting to have this kind of life filled with hate brought down on us and our children.

Way past time the people wake up and open your eyes. burying your head in the sand isn't going to work anymore. speak up

Sure, I've fired a .60, .50, M16, M-79, LAW, 60mm mortar 82mm mortar, 4.2 mortar,105 howitzer, 155 howitzer, 8" howitzer, 175 howitzer, Dusters and the Battleship New Jersey. But no, I have never single-popped a .60. Goes to show I don't know everything.

Last edited:

Sure, I've fired a .60, .50, M16, M-79, LAW, 60mm mortar 82mm mortar, 4.2 mortar,105 howitzer, 155 howitzer, 8" howitzer, 175 howitzer, Dusters and the Battleship New Jersey. But no, I have never single-popped a .60. Goes to show I don't know everything.
Only way to fire one with the accuracy of an M-14...

Competition shooting at Camp Perry...

But then again, I doubt you can blow your nose without instructions, just like Joe "I gave our Nation's Secrets away" did...

I backed off the insult if you didn't notice.

But I am curious...

How did you fire crew-served Infantry weapons while you were firing main guns on a battle wagon???

You not only missed the MOS, you missed the entire Branch of Service...

You lied....

But I am curious...

How did you fire crew-served Infantry weapons while you were firing main guns on a battle wagon???

You lied....

I have no reason to lie, I called the fire as a forward observer. I was gifted with three broadsides which I will never forget.

But I am curious...

You lied....

I have no reason to lie, I called the fire as a forward observer. I was gifted with three broadsides which I will never forget.
OK, I'll respect that...

Thank you for your service

But for God's sake, learn how to shoot!!!

Or volunteer for the lead wave to defend Obozo's honor....

Deal???

But I am curious...

You lied....

Didn't you write that all white people should die so we can end the capatalist system.

Forum List

Back