More self identity insanity from Dims

Democratic rep apologizes for saying he is an 'Asian trapped in a white body'

This Congressional Dim says he is an Asian trapped in a white man's body.

So why not surgically make him look like and Asian if this is how he self identifies?

Make him look so Asian, FDR would want to lock him up!
raff-n-raff.jpg

I am Asian and I'm not the slightest bit bothered by his remarks. It's not hard to understand the metaphor, but in today's Nickelodeon level PC world we live in it's also not hard to imagine so many Hawaiian snowflakes melting over it.

Next thing ya know, he's gonna be whistling "I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day..."

Last edited:

So why not surgically make him look like and Asian if this is how he self identifies?

Why would he need to "apologize" in the first place?

After all he seems to get that he's in the office to represent constituents, a lesson that escapes a lot of wags on this board.

WHO exactly wanted this "apology"?

After all he seems to get that he's in the office to represent constituents, a lesson that escapes a lot of wags on this board.

I'm going to assume these questions of why he should need to apologize and who asked for it will go unanswered, seeing as how the OP's link only sources a site with a paywall, and since the link's main thrust seems to be inserting the adjective "Democratic" into a "story" that has nothing to do with political parties anyway.

I'm going to assume these questions of why he should need to apologize and who asked for it will go unanswered, seeing as how the OP's link only sources a site with a paywall, and since the link's main thrust seems to be inserting the adjective "Democratic" into a "story" that has nothing to do with political parties anyway.

Who said he needs to apologize?

All this does is show how Dims are obsessed with race and use it to win elections.

Would he have said the same thing if most voters in his district were not Asian?

Probably not.

Who said he needs to apologize?

Somebody must have, if he did so.
Of course that's a big IF, seeing as how our only source is Duh Blaze with a link to a paywall. Could be made-up crapola.
But if it's true, then somebody must have decided they needed to hear it.

All this does is show how Dims are obsessed with race and use it to win elections.

All this does is demonstrate your using a blatant Composition Fallacy as a crutch because you have no point.
If I catch a cold, does that mean all people with blue eyes have colds? Does it mean everybody in North Carolina has a cold? Dumbass.

And by the way the election is OVER. And by the other way "Asian" is not a race.

Would he have said the same thing if most voters in his district were not Asian?

Probably not.

Of course not. Constituents is the whole point. Fucking DUH.

So the question remains unanswered.

Forum List

Back