More Republican Suppression of voters

You betcha.

But here's the catch: Your hypothetical suppression scenario is just that, hypothetical. When and if it happens, I'll be the first to agree with you that it's voter suppression. Until then, it's wrong and fraudulent, but not specifically suppression as far as I can tell.

Don't think so. I'd qualify it as voter suppression whether it works or not. This was obviously the intended purpose, wouldn't you agree? What else could be the purpose?

These people would still be allowed to vote if they showed up on Nov 4th, right?

yeah, if they somehow managed to find their way to their polling place without a trail of bread crumbs from their party's national committee, they'd get to vote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd_zkMEgkI]YouTube - Monty Python and the Holy Grail[/ame]

larkinn teaches king arthur a thing or two.... substitute "suppression" for repression as needed.

Last edited:
sorry, i don't have time for lying cowards who change their statements because they know they're full o shit.
deal with it. i already have.

My, but you are following in the footsteps of DiveCon. You two are a regular little pair of poodles.

You "don't have time", but yet you keep on following me around.

/pat you. Have a biscuit.

Oh, and as for your point, I changed my statement because I knew you wouldn't have the intellect to understand if I didn't make it precise as possible. Not sure how that makes me a liar, but then your experience of flipping burgers must have given you some "wisdom" :eusa_whistle:

My, but you are following in the footsteps of DiveCon. You two are a regular little pair of poodles.

You "don't have time", but yet you keep on following me around.

/pat you. Have a biscuit.

Oh, and as for your point, I changed my statement because I knew you wouldn't have the intellect to understand if I didn't make it precise as possible. Not sure how that makes me a liar, but then your experience of flipping burgers must have given you some "wisdom" :eusa_whistle:

no, you changed your statement because you knew it was stupid; i'll give you credit for that. then you said you did it because you knew it was easy to blow holes through and now you're saying you did it because "I knew you wouldn't have the intellect to understand if I didn't make it precise as possible."

you're a liar, and not a particularly good one.

have someone with experience explain it to you if you can't figure it out yourself, dr logic.

I love it that the dems consider criminals their voting base, and think we're unjustly disenfranchising people if we eliminate the criminals, dead, cartoon characters and non-existent, made-up voters from the polls.

Don't think so. I'd qualify it as voter suppression whether it works or not. This was obviously the intended purpose, wouldn't you agree? What else could be the purpose?
its not voter suppression
and if these people were dumb enough not to actually read what they were signing, then they are as dumb as those people signing the petition to ban water(see Penn & Teller clip)

Forum List

Back