Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Machete-wielding rioters kill 200 in Nigeria

Machete-wielding rioters kill 200 in Nigeria - Africa - msnbc.com

Red Cross official: Violence in Christian villages may be reprisal attacks

Really...

Uneasy calm after religious riots in Nigeria - Africa - msnbc.com

Soldiers patrol streets of Jos after Christian-Muslim clashes kill 200

There are conflicting accounts about what unleashed the bloodshed. According to the state police commissioner, skirmishes began after Muslim youths set a Christian church ablaze, but Muslim leaders denied that. Other community leaders say it began with an argument over the rebuilding of a Muslim home in a predominantly Christian neighborhood that had been destroyed in November 2008.

How does the Red Cross Conclude ANY such thing about the Motives for this Attack?...

:)

peace...

Really...

There are conflicting accounts about what unleashed the bloodshed. According to the state police commissioner, skirmishes began after Muslim youths set a Christian church ablaze, but Muslim leaders denied that. Other community leaders say it began with an argument over the rebuilding of a Muslim home in a predominantly Christian neighborhood that had been destroyed in November 2008.

How does the Red Cross Conclude ANY such thing about the Motives for this Attack?...

peace...

what part of the word *may* don't you understand?

Really...

peace...

Oh, I see it there... I didn't Miss it... I actually typed: "Keyword: May" in my original OP, then Deleted it before I Posted...

It's Convenient, and allows them to Insinuate that this Atrocity might have some Justification...

If only what happened in January was as they Said...

The Assumption is that they were Retaliating for what Happened in January...

But there is no Clear Indicator that the were NOT at Fault in January, as the Link in the Story to the other Story Illustrates.

peace...

Really...

peace...

Oh, I see it there... I didn't Miss it... I actually typed: "Keyword: May" in my original OP, then Deleted it before I Posted...

It's Convenient, and allows them to Insinuate that this Atrocity might have some Justification...

But there is no Clear Indicator that the were NOT at Fault in January, as the Link in the Story to the other Story Illustrates.

peace...

It's typical journalistic ass covering language.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Really...

peace...

peace...

only if you're stupid.

peace...

It's typical journalistic ass covering language.

And Dishonest Insinuation...

peace...

Really...

peace...

Darn Religious PEOPLE!

And those Christians... What's with their always trying to keep the Muslim brother down... they're a lot like the darn Hindus, the Buddhists, Jainis and Sikhs... ALWAYS forcing the Muslims to slaughter 'em...

COME ON PEOPLE! Speak out against these fanatics... We need to get the world down to one peaceful religion; like Islam, so the Atheists can talk some sense into 'em...

I'm sure that they're reasonable people, who once they get those FREAK FANATICS out of their way, will come to recognize the truth inherent in the core element of the anti-Religious faith...

Last edited:

Really...

peace...

Darn Religious PEOPLE!

And those Christians... What's with their always trying to keep the Muslim brother down... they're a lot like the darn Hindus, the Buddhists, Jainis and Sikhs... ALWAYS forcing the Muslims to slaghter them...

COME ON PEOPLE! Speak out against these fanatics... We need to get the world down to one peaceful religion; like Islam, so the Atheists can talk some sense into 'em...

I'm sure that they're reasonable people, who once they get those FREAK FANATICS out of their way, will come to recognize the truth inherent in the core element of the anti-Religious faith...

Well, there is NO Doubt that Islam is Ready to Embrace Homosexuals and Accept them into the Faith.

peace...

Really...

peace...

Darn Religious PEOPLE!

And those Christians... What's with their always trying to keep the Muslim brother down... they're a lot like the darn Hindus, the Buddhists, Jainis and Sikhs... ALWAYS forcing the Muslims to slaghter them...

Well, there is NO Doubt that Islam is Ready to Embrace Homosexuals and Accept them into the Faith.

peace...

Cuh-learly... It's just that while they are keen to embrace such, they're also forced by their shame to behead them... for their having forced the evil of temptation upon 'em...

Look... It's a compromise... not a perfect solution, just more of a place to start...

As Dude would say

post hoc ergo propter hoc

Prove they wouldn't kill eachother anyway

Forum List

Back