Africa Land Grab

Discussion in 'Africa' started by RodISHI, Mar 16, 2010.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    For centuries African people have been abused by the rich and from the looks of things nothing is changing.

2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    I hope people are paying attention.

3. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    Like I said in an earlier post. The wholesale recolonization of the African continent started in the
    1970's.!!. And it may get a whole lot worse, after the worlds oil runs out.!
    Africa for the Africans.

4. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    I do hope you noticed in the article it was radical Arab Muslims slaughtering Africans and Muslims killing Christians farther south in Dafur. Why not consider that people that desire peace need to stand in the balance for the people that are peaceful. And this regardless of the nationality whether they be Muslim, Jew, Christian or whatever? Why aren't other nations demanding protection for these innocent farmers?

Greed does not distinguish between nationality or faith. Greed consumes whatever and whoever gets in its path. Radicals first and greed mongers later.

The world is not going to run out of oil before technology takes hold that will eliminate the use of so much oil. It may cost more to produce but it will still be there. You want to buy into that story of planting crops of one kind in one region and ship those crops to another region of the world and you believe that it is more feasible and is the best use of resources? Does it take more resources to buy fruit from your neighbor or does it take more resources to get that same type of fruit from half way around the world in another country? Is it better to put rubbish on a barge and ship it around the world searching for a dump site or would it be better to use that same rubbish and supply a generating facility close to home that can provide electric for the same area where the rubbish came from? You can continue to believe the lies if you want and you can continue and keep on giving the banker his cut if you like. I won't pay a banker's exorbitant interest rate. Nor am I going to sit around bitching and pining about how the white man killed off my ancestors while that same greedy spirit that killed them off still runs wild throughout the world destroying everything in its path. You can if you want to. If you want to derail the train pull up some track. Their train runs on money.

5. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    Africans must stop entering into these deals that sell out their lands.! They must keep the Europeans out
    of Africa.!!,they must never sell their land to any Europeans , after what Europe did in Africa over the last 100 years.!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,051
    Sellouts seems to be a going ginny around the globe as the few big and powerful take over more and more control.

7. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Darfur aid dollars funding West Bank settlements
    Save Darfur Coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia