More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Frank.....Billy.......a major nut sack kick to the AGW crowd today.......leading climate guy Dr Peiser says most of the climate scientists are not telling the truth on climate change >>>

Dr Benny Peiser says public are more sceptical about climate change and global warming Nature News Daily Express

Made me laugh my balls off.......top story on DRUDGE right now.:coffee:
oh and it will transition into a whiney little tantrums on here.

Yeah jc......but lets face it......thats what keeps you coming back in here all the time. Wher else can you go and be wInNiNg all the time??!!!:beer::boobies:

Yo Frank.....Billy.......a major nut sack kick to the AGW crowd today.......leading climate guy Dr Peiser says most of the climate scientists are not telling the truth on climate change >>>

Dr Benny Peiser says public are more sceptical about climate change and global warming Nature News Daily Express

Made me laugh my balls off.......top story on DRUDGE right now.:coffee:
oh and it will transition into a whiney little tantrums on here.

Yeah jc......but lets face it......thats what keeps you coming back in here all the time. Wher else can you go and be wInNiNg all the time??!!!:beer::boobies:
they have themselves a new guy on here, cultivation I think or something like that. Admits there is no proof. I like him. Admits it. He still wants to be a whacko with no proof. What a true blue k00k!!!!!! Yes I love it here, it gives me the ability to see the k00ks daily and how some people live on fear. I'm glad that ain't me. I love the earth, I use its resources it gave us. I think that is a true compliment to the planet. Use of the available resources.

Wonderful day to day was... Went out for lunch and watched almost 1,000 very big and very dark Canadian Geese in V formations flying south. There is just one problem, as one of my Co-Workers is an avid Duck and Geese hunter pointed out, Its 50 days to early.

We Generally see this occur in mid to late November... This means that major cold is already pronounced in Canada and will be very shortly here.

Half of those protestors at that march were crack heads.

Hey Billy........how much do you laugh your ass off seeing the guy holding the sign, "I LOVE FOSSIL FUELS!!"

Give that guy a big old fine cigar!!

Hey, another summer come and gone, fifty eight years and you know what the climate in Chicago hasn't changed. there was a full moon last night and the temperatures were normal. Climate is fall so basically the same temperatures and weather from the previous fifty eight years when the moon was full in October. hmm.. anybody else have a different weather day yesterday than past, let's say, 30 years?

Well this certianly is
skook, I was looking around the internet today on the CA drought and found this report from back in April. More losing on predictions:Monster El Nino May Be Brewing Experts Say - NBC News

More validity in our position that the warmers don't have a clue.

Im laughing my balls off JC........

They have no clue and they know it too......all the climate crusaders, including the scientists know it. But there is too much at stake to ever admit it, thus.........they dont.

But when you see a top climate expert like Judith Curry coming clean............

World s top climate scientists confess Global warming is just QUARTER what we thought - and computers got the effects of greenhouse gases wrong Daily Mail Online

Think this is acknowledged by the climate k00ks???

Nope........to these people now, she's the equivilent of an Uncle Tom for blacks.

My God....is this thread not the definition of pile-on devastation??

More AGW nutter losing.......

New Study: ’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever’– Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’
'Whether you’re talking about tornadoes, wildfires, extreme heat or hurricanes, the good news is that weather-related disasters in the US are all way down this year compared to recent years and, in some cases, down to historically low levels.'
Tornadoes: 'lowest total in several decades'
Number of wildfires: 'On pace to be the lowest it has been in the past ten years'
Extreme Heat: The number of 100 degree days may 'turn out to be the lowest in about 100 years of records'
Hurricanes: 'We are currently in the longest period (8 years) since the Civil War Era without a major hurricane strike in the US (i.e., category 3, 4 or 5)' ( last major hurricane to strike the US was Hurricane Wilma in 2005)

New Study 8217 2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever 8217 8211 Many bad weather events at 8216 historically low levels 8217 Climate Depot

Im laughing.........the k00ks were saying a few years ago we were looking at a permanent increase of extreme weather. As with many of their many, many pronunciations.........

wRoNg:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Now THIS is a serious nut sack kick to the AGW k00ks.

Weve all been saying in here that nobody cares about global warming and that the consensus science isn't mattering.

Welp.......seems recently completed Gallup polling supports that precisely.

U.S. Voters Give GOP Edge vs. Dems on Handling Top Issues

Among about 15 issues critical to the folks, global warming ranks........... ( drum roll please )

:2up:DEAD LAST:2up:

And how appropriate is this Photobucket Classic???

For many, many years, the Al Gore's of the world have thrown bomb after bomb about the warming world and the inevitable catastrophy!!! To no effect.:up: Which is exactly why nobody in Washington DC is talking about climate change!! Nobody. Because none of the constituents give a rats ass except the internet hysterical OCD k00ks!!!

Ask me.......how much am I laughing?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

Al Gore? Who's that? Oh yeah ... I do recall hearing that name a long time ago. He's the dude that "invented the internet."

IPCC shot to hell.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back