More Proof PAlin Is Jerking The Right Around

Hmmm...

Palin has absolutely no control over my life whatsoever...nor control over your life for that matter...yet you are wrapped up in how she is jerking people around.

Obama has a strong hold on your life...I mean.....he IS President you know..... yet you show no concern about him making proimises he does not keep and making statements that are found to be false.

I find that quite interesting.
I am not wrapped up with Palin. I hardly post about here at all. Most Palin threads, you'd be hard pressed to find a single post by me.

I started this one because I follow clowns around.

:eusa_shhh:

Obama made campaign promises. Then he had to govern. But then again, I did not vote for him.
:eusa_whistle:

Well....for me? She is a distraction. She is definately a MILF... but I digress...she does not speak for me nor does she represent me.

I liked her when she was first announced...I will admit that....but I was so disheartened by the McCain campaign and equally concerned about the Obama campaign gaining steam...I would have been excited if McCain chose Edith Bunker.

Then I realized she was all hype....and not much more from a leadership satndpoint.

Now? I defend her becuase it drives the left nuts....but she does not have my vote if she is to run for dog catcher.

Know what I think Palin is doing? She's going to use 2010 as the year to super saturate herself on the airwaves, and will make a run on the tea party ticket for president in 2012.

Only trouble is, by that time there will be too many factions, and she's gonna lose big time.

she's in it for the money. pure and simple. she knows people are fools.

Know what I think Palin is doing? She's going to use 2010 as the year to super saturate herself on the airwaves, and will make a run on the tea party ticket for president in 2012.

Only trouble is, by that time there will be too many factions, and she's gonna lose big time.

Yep...the one true similarity between Palin and Obama.

Hmmm...

Palin has absolutely no control over my life whatsoever...nor control over your life for that matter...yet you are wrapped up in how she is jerking people around.

Obama has a strong hold on your life...I mean.....he IS President you know..... yet you show no concern about him making proimises he does not keep and making statements that are found to be false.

I find that quite interesting.
I am not wrapped up with Palin. I hardly post about here at all. Most Palin threads, you'd be hard pressed to find a single post by me.

Obama made campaign promises. Then he had to govern. But then again, I did not vote for him.

Well....for me? She is a distraction. She is definately a MILF... but I digress...she does not speak for me nor does she represent me.

I liked her when she was first announced...I will admit that....but I was so disheartened by the McCain campaign and equally concerned about the Obama campaign gaining steam...I would have been excited if McCain chose Edith Bunker.

Then I realized she was all hype....and not much more from a leadership satndpoint.

Now? I defend her becuase it drives the left nuts....but she does not have my vote if she is to run for dog catcher.

When Team McCain tapped her to run, I attacked the left for attacking her as ill prepared and unqualified. I thought she had a weak resume, but insisted that if she were a Dem, the left would have said she was qualified for King of the Hill.

Obama is trying to make sure people without health care get some. What is Palin trying to do beside make money?\

When Team McCain tapped her to run, I attacked the left for attacking her as ill prepared and unqualified. I thought she had a weak resume, but insisted that if she were a Dem, the left would have said she was qualified for King of the Hill.

You mean as they did with Obama?

Yeah...but the truth is she may know a lot about Alaska, but little about the rest of the world...and it did not take long for that to come out in the open.

Sort of like Obama knew much about community organizations and little about how businesses are run....and that is now coming out in the legislatioin he pushes for.

But whatever.......the sun will still rise in the morning...Palin is stil a MILF....and Obama is still fundamentally changing America....and he is our President.

Same old same old.

Obama is trying to make sure people without health care get some. What is Palin trying to do beside make money?\

Obama has the responsibility to the people....what he does is important to me.

Palin has the reponsibility to her family...so why should I care about what she is trying to do?

You mean as they did with Obama?

Yeah...but the truth is she may know a lot about Alaska, but little about the rest of the world...and it did not take long for that to come out in the open.

Sort of like Obama knew much about community organizations and little about how businesses are run....and that is now coming out in the legislatioin he pushes for.

But whatever.......the sun will still rise in the morning...Palin is stil a MILF....and Obama is still fundamentally changing America....and he is our President.

Same old same old.
Obama did not run to head the Big Business Round Table. Most if not all US Presidents had little to no experience running a biz. SO?

Obama himself said he was a failure at community organizing, and that is an opinion I share.

Palin, is PT Barnum in drag.

Forum List

Back