More proof Obama is an Ecomomic/Business Idiot

'Hey asshole everyone blamed the crash on BOOOOOOOOOSH not Oblama.'

I hate to remind you but he was POTUS for the previous 8 years....and not everyone blamed Dubya.

yeah right.

everyone including Obama has been repeating ad nauseum that

"We inherited this mess"

where the fuck have you been.

Oh yeah Canada

That explains it

so who is responsible if not the previous administration there genius?

P.S - I think I saw you and the other wing-nuts crying and pointing your fingers at Barney Frank, Pelosi, Dodd and other Dems?

It was those last 2 years of Dem congressional control. But not enough control to override a veto.
About the same time Bush finally started vetoing stuff.

'Hey asshole everyone blamed the crash on BOOOOOOOOOSH not Oblama.'

I hate to remind you but he was POTUS for the previous 8 years....and not everyone blamed Dubya.

yeah right.

"We inherited this mess"

Oh yeah Canada

That explains it

P.S - I think I saw you and the other wing-nuts crying and pointing your fingers at Barney Frank, Pelosi, Dodd and other Dems?

I'm no right winger.

so you say not everyone blamed bush even though you state that the previous administration was responsible.

you can't have it both ways. but then again you're Canadian so maybe you can. It's only we people with a brain that don't defend contradicting statements

And show me where I blamed Pelosi or Dodd or Frank for the entire economy crashing if you can.

Did anyone watch the Jobs summit?

Was it just me or did it sound like he was telling leaders of business that it is a bad thing that they have improved productivity while cutting Jobs?

I mean isn't that the Goal of any profit driven business? What is he saying, that they should hire more people to do less production?

Obama may be a smart man in an academic setting but in the real world of Business and Economics he is clearly a MORON!

That's what happens when you send a Muslim Marxist to the White House.

Obama has never done an honest days work in his life.

yeah right.

"We inherited this mess"

Oh yeah Canada

That explains it

I'm no right winger.

so you say not everyone blamed bush even though you state that the previous administration was responsible.

you can't have it both ways. but then again you're Canadian so maybe you can. It's only we people with a brain that don't defend contradicting statements

And show me where I blamed Pelosi or Dodd or Frank for the entire economy crashing if you can.
They didn't crash it, They are just doing everything they can to make it worse. What little recovery we might be seeing is happening despite what they are doing not because of it.

And don't even start with the lower unemployment BS. not only is it clearly do to holiday seasonal hiring, but the Same report shows, if you care to look beyond the first number, that if you factor in those who have ran out of unemployment benefits and have simply dropped off the list, the real number stands closer to 12%, and if you count the Under employed its approaching 18%.

so shut the hell up about the so called recovery. You sound silly.

I don't have a link to your information Charles Main. I did find this:

Asked about the remarkable degree of infrastructure spending in China, the president conceded that it was "pretty remarkable." But Obama, who visited China last month, offered a reason.

"The Chinese don't have this thing called democracy that we have to deal with. So shoveling out a whole lot of money, tearing down whatever is there, conscripting folks to do the work is not as tough."

Fred Lampropoulos, president of a medical device company in Utah, said: "One of the overriding thoughts in our forum was that there's uncertainty that there's such an aggressive legislative agenda that businesspeople don't really know what they ought to do."

President Obama holds jobs summit to refocus on economy -- latimes.com

In his twisted mind, democracy is a hindrance.

What a douche.

for the forty fifth time nit this isn't obama's or Bush's economy it is nancy and harrys economy when they took over congress which is where all domestic spending occurs the Dow was just a pinch over 14 k after two years of their crap it was under 7k it is coming back because the government is paying the gamblers to gamble and supply and demand effects the stock market as it does everything else more demand equals higher prices.

Forum List

Back