More people see the economy as good than bad for first time since 2007

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Poll Economic optimism hits new peak under Obama - CNN.com

The poll finds 52% describe the U.S. economy as very or somewhat good, while 48% call it very or somewhat poor. That marks the first time since Obama took office that significantly more people describe the economy as "good" than "poor," and only the second time since then that a majority has described the nation's economy as "good."

The last time significantly more Americans called the economy "good" than "poor" in CNN/ORC polling was September 2007.

The last time Americans were positive about the economy was before W sent it over a cliff and retired to Texas. It has been a long hard road back.

yeah sure

Have you been grocery shopping?

MY GAWD

We had SIX years of gas over 3.00 dollars a gallon. We've had taxes raised on us, regulations out the whahoo

yeah sure

MY GAWD

We had SIX years of gas over 3.00 dollars a gallon. We've had taxes raised on us, regulations out the whahoo

Staph, honestly, have recovered from the post-Bush crash yet? I expect you are closer today that you were soon
yeah sure

MY GAWD

Now be honest, have you fully recovered from the mess that W left? Maybe not? But you are getting close and you have to admit Steph, that things are a lot better now than immediately after W but his retirement cowboy boots on.

yeah sure

MY GAWD

My gawd

ch.gaschart

Now be honest, have you fully recovered from the mess that W left?

Dear, Bush was very liberal and it was massive liberal soviet interference, from many places in the govt, that caused the recession.

Do you understand?

Now be honest, have you fully recovered from the mess that W left?

Dear, Bush was very liberal and it was massive liberal soviet interference, from many places in the govt, that caused the recession.

Do you understand?

Oh My Gosh! Bush's recession was the fault of the Soviets? The RW loons have now come up with another huge lie to defend the recovering alcoholic!

Which number announcement is this that we are saved....until they want to blame bboooossshhhh again

Forum List

Back