More PC B.S. - ANY Image Of Someone Hanging By A Noose Is Now Racist

Trigg said:
AH, I don't think this would work since they were Indians long before America was discovered. Isn't that why Columbus called the people here Indians to begin with, he was lost.

And people were being hanged with a noose long before Europe even knew there were such things as black people. Your point?

Trigg said:
Members of a Colorado State University student group said Tuesday they never intended to offend anyone when they used an image of a person hanging from a tree to advertise a political forum.

The image - which prompted complaints from people who said it resembled a racially motivated lynching

As a western movie junkie I have to ask why is hanging someone racial. Within the last 40 years hanging was still on the books in Kansas as a way to carry out the death penalty. Yep, the hangmans noose is in almost every western (especially Clint Eastwood).

Geez I've heard for years that I have a horse theif in my family history who was hung for the offense and he certainly wasn't black.

Why do black people take everything and make it racial??? Maybe white people need to start throwing a fit everytime something is said about us, I'm sure everyone remembers the movie "white men can't jump". Hey, I can jump, I'm offended.

Did you see White Men Can't Jump?

Pretty tasteless to use the image of a hanging to advertise a college's concerns. But, the racial thing is just BS.

Hobbit said:
And people were being hanged with a noose long before Europe even knew there were such things as black people. Your point?

That is my point. It's not racial since that's the way the death penalty was carried out in the past. Yes, blacks were hung but so were white criminals.

The ClayTaurus said:
Did you see White Men Can't Jump?

When I mentioned the movie I was being sarcastic, Obivously I'm not gonna get all offended because someone says White people can't jump.

Also, ya I saw the movie.

Trigg said:
When I mentioned the movie I was being sarcastic, Obivously I'm not gonna get all offended because someone says White people can't jump.

Also, ya I saw the movie.

Yeah I know, I just find it interesting how that movie ends up being the glaring example of anti-white sentiment hypocrisy when that movie was about as far from anti-white as possible.

Forum List

Back