More Leftist Brainwashing

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Metropolitan State University Professor Makes Students Recite Anti-American Pledge of Allegiance Fox News Insider

Some college students are blasting their professor for forcing his politics on them by making them recite what they are calling an "anti-American" version of the Pledge of Allegiance.

On "On The Record" tonight, Caleb Bonham, editor of Campus Reform, explained that this occurred at Metropolitan State University in Denver, where Professor Charles Angeletti had his students recite an amended pledge during his American Civilization class.

The Leadership Institute's mission is to increase the number and effectiveness of conservative activists and leaders in the public policy process.
To accomplish this, the Institute identifies, recruits, trains, and places conservatives in government, politics, and the media.

Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, the Leadership Institute (LI) teaches conservatives the nuts and bolts of how to succeed in the public policy process.

The Institute strives to produce a new generation of public policy leaders unwavering in their commitment to free enterprise, limited government, strong national defense, and traditional values.

Institute graduates are equipped with practical skills and professional training to implement sound principles through effective public policy.

Institute programs prepare thousands of conservatives each year.
Conservatives learn how to:
· Form independent conservative student groups
· Manage grassroots-oriented campaigns
· Publish independent conservative school newspapers
· Succeed in the competitive field of broadcast media
· Run successfully for elected office
· Communicate a conservative message using the media
·Formulate policy as elected officials or key staff members

LI offers 40 types of training schools, workshops, and seminars and a top-notch intern program. The Institute also provides an Employment Placement Service to help place conservatives in public policy positions and in the broadcast media, at no cost to employers or job seekers.

The Leadership Institute is the center of conservative activist training. No other organization provides more training to conservative activists each year.
Leadership Institute Mission

Faux rage generated by the Leadership Institute.

I for one am shocked! SHOCKED!

There is no "leftist" or "RW" brainwashing. It is just STATIST, or establishment conditioning.

You either learn to think for yourself, or you are a partisan.

The way I heard it, from Fox News, is that he didn't make anyone do it. Apparently he said it was some kind of ice breaker in his class, and righties got all their panties in a bunch

The way I heard it, from Fox News, is that he didn't make anyone do it. Apparently he said it was some kind of ice breaker in his class, and righties got all their panties in a bunch
Makes me wonder how you would react if a teacher showed a version of the Pledge with a passage of gospel inserted to your child and suggested he recite it. You'd likely lose your bra.

Makes me wonder how you would react if a teacher showed a version of the Pledge with a passage of gospel inserted to your child and suggested he recite it. You'd likely lose your bra.
No, that's fine.

No, that's fine.
So you don't mind indoctrination as long as it's your kind. Got it.

No, that's fine.

The Institute strives to produce a new generation of public policy leaders unwavering in their commitment to free enterprise, limited government, strong national defense, and traditional values.

so you don't mind calling teaching conservative values leftist brainwashing

got it.

For the retard:
Pledge.jpg

No, that's fine.
No, I don't care if some teacher somewhere asks his class to something stupid like what he did.

It didn't hurt anyone, and outrage over it is stupid.

No, that's fine.
No, I don't care if some teacher somewhere asks his class to something stupid like what he did.

The only stupid thing is any moron who thinks indoctrination is harmless. That would be you.

No, that's fine.

The only stupid thing is any moron who thinks indoctrination is harmless. That would be you.
I knw you'd love for this whole thing to have been damaging to someone, but it's not. And the people who said that pledge are unharmed.

This reminds me of the days during the Bush admin where everyone who criticized the government or righties were "helping the terrorists"

What happened IS absolutely harmless. The worst that might have happened is how some righty Fox News watcher got wind of it, and they're using it on people who can't resist the charms of moral outrage.

That would be you

Oh it's much worse than that. It's a bunch of propaganda crap spun from Campus Reform. The indoctrinated kids from the Leadership Institute.

Forum List

Back