More guns keeping us safe.......

Thank God for Second Amendment remedies

A woman was trying to shoot someone in a road rage incident, police say, but shot her husband instead - CNN

Nicholas Cole is in intensive care after being shot in the head during a road rage incident Saturday.

Unfortunately, police say it was his wife, Erica, who accidentally shot him.
According to the Cullman County Sheriff's Office, there was a road rage episode on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama, about 6:45 p.m. Saturday. It carried over to a home on County Road 160 in Bremen.

During the incident, an altercation occurred in which, the offender, Erica Cole, attempted to shoot a second party but shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head," Cullman County Deputy Brad Williams said in a statement.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives.....and as more Americans over the last 26 years have owned and carried guns...our accidental gun death rate has gone down, not up........lives saved, tragedies stopped........

600 million guns in private hands, likely more......320 million people ......

Accidental gun deaths? 486

Accidental car deaths? 38,659

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2017 accidental gun death.....486

Guns....486

Cars....38,659
What percentage of the population actually owns a gun? What percentage of the population owns more than one gun? Your stats don't point that out.
In rural America firearms out number people many many, times over... And the most lax gun control laws.
Far less violence than urban America… That should tell you something
It tells me that you reach conclusions rather easily. Do you really think guns make the difference between rural and urban crime?

There is still rural crime. Domestic abuse, assault, rape, and, regretfully, the opioid epidemic.
Firearms have nothing to do with violent crime, blame the person not the firearm
In a thread which the OP tells the tale of a road rage incident gone tragic. Who in this situation would have not been shot if the gun wasn't there? The gun took this situation down the rabbit hole. If she had any other tool, would anyone get shot?

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives.....and as more Americans over the last 26 years have owned and carried guns...our accidental gun death rate has gone down, not up........lives saved, tragedies stopped........

Guns....486

Cars....38,659
What percentage of the population actually owns a gun? What percentage of the population owns more than one gun? Your stats don't point that out.
In rural America firearms out number people many many, times over... And the most lax gun control laws.
It tells me that you reach conclusions rather easily. Do you really think guns make the difference between rural and urban crime?

There is still rural crime. Domestic abuse, assault, rape, and, regretfully, the opioid epidemic.
Firearms have nothing to do with violent crime, blame the person not the firearm
In a thread which the OP tells the tale of a road rage incident gone tragic. Who in this situation would have not been shot if the gun wasn't there? The gun took this situation down the rabbit hole. If she had any other tool, would anyone get shot?
Lol
You want to take firearms away from everybody because of these pieces of shit?

Lol
Again with the simple binary thinking. It’s either status quo, which cannot be accepted or all firearms are confiscated at bayonet point.

Is it you can’t fathom a gun safety law?

Or are you tipping your hand? Maybe your whole position is predicated on ‘No!’?

Lol
Again with the simple binary thinking. It’s either status quo, which cannot be accepted or all firearms are confiscated at bayonet point.

Lol
You’re not understanding, firearm ownership is an absolute right less someone fucks it up for themselves

And yet the stats prove that your guns do not make you safe, Europe is safer and we do not have guns. How can that be ?
They do not have nearly the gang violence we have here or drug dealers shooting each other in the streets. When 12% of the population commits over half of the murders, you can't ignore the facts. Go ahead. Call me what you will, but the fact will remain. if guns killed people, the bodies would be 5 deep outside my door. I, sir am not a gang banger a drug dealer or a thief, but son, if you confront me with a

A woman was trying to shoot someone in a road rage incident, police say, but shot her husband instead - CNN

Nicholas Cole is in intensive care after being shot in the head during a road rage incident Saturday.

According to the Cullman County Sheriff's Office, there was a road rage episode on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama, about 6:45 p.m. Saturday. It carried over to a home on County Road 160 in Bremen.

During the incident, an altercation occurred in which, the offender, Erica Cole, attempted to shoot a second party but shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head," Cullman County Deputy Brad Williams said in a statement.

Guns....486

Cars....38,659
I own somewhere north of a dozen and I haven't killed a soul... yet. Only because it hasn't been necessary

Lol

Really, the only gun safety law necessary was written 4,000 years ago. 4 simple, easy to understand words. "Thou shalt not kill"

Lol

It's you with the simple thinking. Gun laws don't prevent crime. If they did there would be no murders. All laws like that do is codify the punishment for breaking the law.

Not one ounce of prevention.

3% of adults own half the guns which is encouraging in a way but frightening in another way. WTF is wrong with someone who needs dozens of guns? Are half the guns in the hands of crazy people? It looks that way.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...half-of-americas-guns/?utm_term=.e19cf1df9d19
DiQrqBJUcAEctus.jpg

You and wapo is about has wrong as can be.

The answer to gun violence is that more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens make us safer.

Unfortunately, all of the above is negated by the fact that the USA has the most violent crime, AND the most guns in the hands of civilians.

Oh well~~~~

And yet the stats prove that your guns do not make you safe, Europe is safer and we do not have guns. How can that be ?
They do not have nearly the gang violence we have here or drug dealers shooting each other in the streets. When 12% of the population commits over half of the murders, you can't ignore the facts. Go ahead. Call me what you will, but the fact will remain. if guns killed people, the bodies would be 5 deep outside my door. I, sir am not a gang banger a drug dealer or a thief, but son, if you confront me with a

Guns....486

Cars....38,659
I own somewhere north of a dozen and I haven't killed a soul... yet. Only because it hasn't been necessary
If it came down to it, I would prefer to wound than kill. That way the perp would have the memory of the incident imprinted both mentally and physically. Also, I knew that 2 lives were saved.

The answer to gun violence is that more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens make us safer.

Unfortunately, all of the above is negated by the fact that the USA has the most violent crime, AND the most guns in the hands of civilians.

Oh well~~~~

Untrue. Latin America has 8% of the world's population yet suffers 31% of the world's murders. Care to guess the origin point for the overwhelming majority of illegal aliens who now inundate this country?

Should we ban cars when some nut case intentionally runs over somebody or their negligence leads to someone's death? Since automobiles became popular early in the 20th century there have been 3, 613, 732 automobile fatalities. Who do we see about that?
We do things to make cars safer.......Driver education and licensing, registration and inspection of cars, safety features on cars and roads, prosecution of infractions

We can do the same thing with guns

And yet less than half the number of cars kill more people than the guns do. Who knew!
Cars kill less than guns now

Should we ban cars when some nut case intentionally runs over somebody or their negligence leads to someone's death? Since automobiles became popular early in the 20th century there have been 3, 613, 732 automobile fatalities. Who do we see about that?
We do things to make cars safer.......Driver education and licensing, registration and inspection of cars, safety features on cars and roads, prosecution of infractions

And yet less than half the number of cars kill more people than the guns do. Who knew!
LIAR!!!

If guns made you safer the whole world would have them.
They don't make you safer, they make you more likely to get shot.

Only cretins would argue otherwise.

Funny the only time I was ever the victim of a violent crime was when I was 18 and not legally eligible to buy a handgun or get a concealed carry permit.

Since I got both when I was 21 I have been quite safe

Neither cars nor guns kill anyone

The people operating them are the ones who kill

Nothing worse than getting into a traffic altercation with some moron who thinks his or her gun makes them right
Don't get into altercations and you have nothing to worry about.

It's time to grow up and realize that driving a car is not a competition.

Oh well~~~~

Untrue. Latin America has 8% of the world's population yet suffers 31% of the world's murders. Care to guess the origin point for the overwhelming majority of illegal aliens who now inundate this country?

Care to guess the origin country from which all those guns came from?

Neither cars nor guns kill anyone

The people operating them are the ones who kill

He's a progressive 'tard, they don't do facts, or logic.

Oh well~~~~

Care to guess the origin country from which all those guns came from?

Who cares. It requires a person to pull the trigger. But, just so you have something to chew on, Brazil has a very, very large arms market. Take a look at Taurus as an example. Latin America doesn't need guns from the USA, that one company can provide all they need.

Forum List

Back