More Global Warming Fraud

Here is David Cameron, the CONSERVATIVE PM of the UK:

Climate change is one of the most serious threats facing our world. And it is not just a threat to the environment. It is also a threat to our national security, to global security, to poverty eradication and to economic prosperity.

Now since then, the UK has cut greenhouse gas emissions by one quarter. We have created the world’s first Climate Change Act. And as Prime Minister, I pledged that the government I lead would be the greenest government ever. And I believe we’ve kept that promise.

We’ve more than doubled our capacity in renewable electricity in the last 4 years alone. We now have enough solar to power almost a million UK homes. We have the world’s leading financial centre in carbon trading. And we have established the world’s first green investment bank. We’ve invested £1 billion in Carbon Capture and Storage. And we’ve said no to any new coal without Carbon Capture and Storage. We are investing in all forms of lower carbon energy including shale gas and nuclear, with the first new nuclear plant coming on stream for a generation.

UN Climate Summit 2014 David Cameron s remarks - Speeches - GOV.UK

So Paulitician - is he a communist, or could you be wrong, do you think?

What do they disagree with me on?

Everything, basically.

Governments like Angela Merkel in Germany and David Cameron in the UK (along with maybe 20 other conservative governments) all confirmed that human acitivity plays a role in climate change several years ago.

And you'd think they had access to decent science and advice, wouldn't you?

Why not listen to what they have to say?

Good for them. Now what? Hey, you can subscribe to Gore's pyramid scheme. That's on you. But you won't be allowed to force the rest of us to by way of Government force. We're choosing Freedom & Liberty. We'll take our chances with your Global Warming Boogeyman.

Climate change is one of the most serious threats facing our world. And it is not just a threat to the environment. It is also a threat to our national security, to global security, to poverty eradication and to economic prosperity.

Now since then, the UK has cut greenhouse gas emissions by one quarter. We have created the world’s first Climate Change Act. And as Prime Minister, I pledged that the government I lead would be the greenest government ever. And I believe we’ve kept that promise.

We’ve more than doubled our capacity in renewable electricity in the last 4 years alone. We now have enough solar to power almost a million UK homes. We have the world’s leading financial centre in carbon trading. And we have established the world’s first green investment bank. We’ve invested £1 billion in Carbon Capture and Storage. And we’ve said no to any new coal without Carbon Capture and Storage. We are investing in all forms of lower carbon energy including shale gas and nuclear, with the first new nuclear plant coming on stream for a generation.

Cameron is not Conservative. And nether is Merkel. They're Big Government Globalists like you.

Cameron is not Conservative. And nether is Merkel. They're Big Government Globalists like you.

Yes, they are conservatives, Paul. That's why Cameron's party is called the CONSERVATIVE party.

Try to post with a little common sense, man.

Him and Merkel are as 'Conservative' as you are. The term 'Conservative' is too often mis-used and over-used. They're both Big Government Globalists like you. But regardless, they're entitled to buy into Gore's end-times nonsense. That's their call. They're free to make that call. Just as long as they don't try to force Gore's pyramid scheme on the rest of us.

I'm perfectly fine with people buying into Gore's end-times Bullshite. Just don't force it on anyone else by way of Government force.

More unfounded "facts" posted by the AGW cult continue to show they are desperate to make up numbers to support their government funded religion..

A massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments.......funny stuff.

It certainly would be...if it weren't true.

IPCC official Ottmar Edenhofer, speaking in November 2010, advised that: “…one has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth…”

In Their Own Words Climate Alarmists Debunk Their Science - Forbes
I have a dream that someday, right wingers will learn about context.

The full paragraph that you quoted - as translated from the source is:

First off, we have developed countries the atmosphere of the world community quasi expropriated. But one must say clearly: We distribute through climate policy de facto the world's wealth around. That the owners of coal and oil which are not enthusiastic, is obvious. One has to free himself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has to do with environmental policy, with problems such as forest dieback and ozone hole, almost nothing.

Check out the source for more stunning revelations taken in context.

Klimapolitik verteilt das Weltverm gen neu Klimaschutz hat mit Umweltschutz kaum mehr etwas zu tun sagt der konom Ottmar Edenhofer. Der n chste Weltklimagipfel in Canc n sei eigentlich ein Wirtschaftsgipfel bei dem es um die Verteilung der Ressourcen gehe. Interview Bernhard P tter - Nachrichten - NZZ.ch

Looks like I killed this thread. Nothing ends a discussion with a right winger faster than context.

You wish. Your problem is you have nothing to discuss. The science says you're wrong so you alter empirical data sets and reprogram your computer models to make up even more fantasy scenarios. All in an effort to frighten the natives so that they will roll on their backs and let you rape them. The people aren't stupid....which is sad for you.
Huh? You're the one pointing to bogus misquotations along the lines of conspiracy theory. Now you want to discuss science? Fine. What does YOUR science say?

A massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments.......funny stuff.

IPCC official Ottmar Edenhofer, speaking in November 2010, advised that: “…one has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth…”

First off, we have developed countries the atmosphere of the world community quasi expropriated. But one must say clearly: We distribute through climate policy de facto the world's wealth around. That the owners of coal and oil which are not enthusiastic, is obvious. One has to free himself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has to do with environmental policy, with problems such as forest dieback and ozone hole, almost nothing.

Klimapolitik verteilt das Weltverm gen neu Klimaschutz hat mit Umweltschutz kaum mehr etwas zu tun sagt der konom Ottmar Edenhofer. Der n chste Weltklimagipfel in Canc n sei eigentlich ein Wirtschaftsgipfel bei dem es um die Verteilung der Ressourcen gehe. Interview Bernhard P tter - Nachrichten - NZZ.ch

Looks like I killed this thread. Nothing ends a discussion with a right winger faster than context.

You wish. Your problem is you have nothing to discuss. The science says you're wrong so you alter empirical data sets and reprogram your computer models to make up even more fantasy scenarios. All in an effort to frighten the natives so that they will roll on their backs and let you rape them. The people aren't stupid....which is sad for you.
Huh? You're the one pointing to bogus misquotations along the lines of conspiracy theory. Now you want to discuss science? Fine. What does YOUR science say?

My science says that the Earth warms and cools in a normal series of cycles. This is a normal cycle. We were warm, now we are shifting to cold, and no amount of CO2 injected into the atmosphere can prevent that.

Yes, they are conservatives, Paul. That's why Cameron's party is called the CONSERVATIVE party.

Try to post with a little common sense, man.

You exhibit as much common sense as you do your knowledge of Finnish geography....which is nil.. Do try and keep up.

What the fuck is wrong with you? He is talking about reducing pollution, but he calls it global warming.

News flash------------------pollution is bad, pollution does not cause climate change. Fight pollution, fight a real problem.

My science says that the Earth warms and cools in a normal series of cycles. This is a normal cycle. We were warm, now we are shifting to cold, and no amount of CO2 injected into the atmosphere can prevent that.
Now we're shifting to cold? Is that why the Earth's measured temperature is rising and the the record temperature years have all been since 1998?

Now we're shifting to cold? Is that why the Earth's measured temperature is rising and the the record temperature years have all been since 1998?

Those numbers are what one would charitably call "horseshit". Those numbers are reached only through falsification of data. NIWA in New Zealand, and the Australian records have both been shown to be falsified. Our very own historical data sets have likewise been "adjusted" 50 years after the fact to generate those "records".

People should read up on what the Weather Channel founder has to say about the Great Global Warming Swindle. It's fascinating and enlightening.

Those numbers are what one would charitably call "horseshit". Those numbers are reached only through falsification of data. NIWA in New Zealand, and the Australian records have both been shown to be falsified. Our very own historical data sets have likewise been "adjusted" 50 years after the fact to generate those "records".
Good grief, most of you denialist morons are at least in agreement that the Earth is getting warmer. Do you have any idea how this science is done?

Good grief, most of you denialist morons are at least in agreement that the Earth is getting warmer. Do you have any idea how this science is done?
Global warming "science" is done by pointing to the Weather Channel and shrieking " manmade global warming you DENIER!!"

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Global warming "science" is done by pointing to the Weather Channel and shrieking " manmade global warming you DENIER!!"

Pertinent as always. I'd be willing to bet that you haven't taken a science course since the 8th grade.

I'd be willing to bet that you haven't taken a science course since the 8th grade.

I'd be willing to bed that you don't have "any idea how this science is done." All you know is how to parrot the same conclusion that was taught in the 8th grade, and you just accept it. No questions asked.

Pertinent as always. I'd be willing to bet that you haven't taken a science course since the 8th grade.
In a laboratory, how much of a temperature increase is caused by a 120ppm increase in CO2?

It was up until 17 years ago. Then the warming stopped. Remember silly person, they have trotted out 56 different reasons for the "pause" now. What they haven't done yet is figure out what to do when the temp slide becomes really noticeable.

You see, anti-science denier dude, this planet works on a very slow timescale. So slow that human lives are mere blips on the screen. That's why anti science denier dupes, like you and yours, can't wrap your head around the fact that the world is now slowly cooling. You think that your experiences are somehow "important" because you weren't around for the last time this cycle occurred.

It's OK though. Hopefully your life will be long enough to see what happens when the planet gets cold. Then you will maybe wake up. Though I doubt it. You anti science types are real adept at keeping your head in the sand.

It was up until 17 years ago. Then the warming stopped. Remember silly person, they have trotted out 56 different reasons for the "pause" now. What they haven't done yet is figure out what to do when the temp slide becomes really noticeable.

You see, anti-science denier dude, this planet works on a very slow timescale. So slow that human lives are mere blips on the screen. That's why anti science denier dupes, like you and yours, can't wrap your head around the fact that the world is now slowly cooling. You think that your experiences are somehow "important" because you weren't around for the last time this cycle occurred.

It's OK though. Hopefully your life will be long enough to see what happens when the planet gets cold. Then you will maybe wake up. Though I doubt it. You anti science types are real adept at keeping your head in the sand.
It's not a pause, the ocean ate all the warming...the deep ocean

Forum List

Back