More Global Warming Fraud

I'd be willing to bet that you haven't taken a science course since the 8th grade.

I'd be willing to bed that you don't have "any idea how this science is done." All you know is how to parrot the same conclusion that was taught in the 8th grade, and you just accept it. No questions asked.
Hey dumb ass, I'm an engineer and work closely with 4 PhD scientists in my department. I think I have a little better idea how science works than most people.

Huh? You're the one pointing to bogus misquotations along the lines of conspiracy theory. Now you want to discuss science? Fine. What does YOUR science say?

My science says that the Earth warms and cools in a normal series of cycles. This is a normal cycle. We were warm, now we are shifting to cold, and no amount of CO2 injected into the atmosphere can prevent that.
Now we're shifting to cold? Is that why the Earth's measured temperature is rising and the the record temperature years have all been since 1998?

Those numbers are what one would charitably call "horseshit". Those numbers are reached only through falsification of data. NIWA in New Zealand, and the Australian records have both been shown to be falsified. Our very own historical data sets have likewise been "adjusted" 50 years after the fact to generate those "records".
Good grief, most of you denialist morons are at least in agreement that the Earth is getting warmer. Do you have any idea how this science is done?

It was up until 17 years ago. Then the warming stopped. Remember silly person, they have trotted out 56 different reasons for the "pause" now. What they haven't done yet is figure out what to do when the temp slide becomes really noticeable.

You see, anti-science denier dude, this planet works on a very slow timescale. So slow that human lives are mere blips on the screen. That's why anti science denier dupes, like you and yours, can't wrap your head around the fact that the world is now slowly cooling. You think that your experiences are somehow "important" because you weren't around for the last time this cycle occurred.

It's OK though. Hopefully your life will be long enough to see what happens when the planet gets cold. Then you will maybe wake up. Though I doubt it. You anti science types are real adept at keeping your head in the sand.
The warming didn't pause. It was just less than expected. Where did this ridiculous notion that we haven't had global warming for 17 years come from?

Forum List

Back