More Fun with PC

The OP..........in case some of you need an explanation, was just another attempt by Mac to suggest that we are losing our freedom of speech in this country. In the past, Mac has laid blame for things "PC" on liberals and has equated instances of "PC" with a loss of freedom..

Funny thing is, I freely admit that I'm WAY the hell out on the fringe on this topic. I'm a freedom of speech/expression purist, a flat-out wacko on the issue. A full-fledged First Amendment freakin' goofball. Guilty.

I'm not afraid of words. I want to know who the crazies are, where they are, what they're thinking, and (perhaps most importantly) who agrees with them. And by far the most effective and efficient way of knowing is by letting people say what's on their mind.

Nor am I afraid of being wrong. So if someone nails me in a contest of ideas (wouldn't be the first time), I suspect I'll find a way to survive. The experience will help me grow and evolve, go figure. And it seems to me that America should be the last place on Earth where someone should be afraid to say what they're thinking.

I know, crazy me. You're not alone on this one, believe me.

Gee whiz. I am so totally dissapointed in this thread. "Having fun with PC.". Here I thought we were going to get the lowdown on Political Chic. Maybe even some pictures. Oh well.

Forum List

Back