More free hand outs from the US Tax Payers...

did I read that right that Bush has threatened to veto this budget unless all restrictions on off shore drilling are lifted?

is he really holding the budget hostage like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum?

did I read that right that Bush has threatened to veto this budget unless all restrictions on off shore drilling are lifted?

is he really holding the budget hostage like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum?

it's called checks and balances.

Well, good for Bush. That oil dosen't belong to the Democrats.

it doesn't belong to the Republicans either shitstain.

to actually threaten to veto a budget and in effect shut down government in a hissy fit over not getting his way? that's typical bush right there.... I hope he does it... I really really do...

The Dems have compromised and put forth a plan for drilling 50 miles off the coastline... but I guess the Repubs want those oil rigs right on the sand dunes eh? fuck the beaches, fuck the environment.... fuck the fact that we only have 3% of the earths oil in the first place and that we won't see results for probably 15+ years...

to actually threaten to veto a budget and in effect shut down government in a hissy fit over not getting his way? that's typical bush right there.... I hope he does it... I really really do...

The Dems have compromised and put forth a plan for drilling 50 miles off the coastline... but I guess the Repubs want those oil rigs right on the sand dunes eh? fuck the beaches, fuck the environment.... fuck the fact that we only have 3% of the earths oil in the first place and that we won't see results for probably 15+ years...

Hey stupidity personified. The Dems are gonna let us drill 50 miles off shore cause they know there isn't any fucking oil there. The oil is between 3 miles and 50 miles offshore. The Dems are giving us a big fat nothing. God damn but you are good with those stupid fucking talking points.

Hysteria is always helpful in situations like this.

fuck the fact that we only have 3% of the earths oil in the first place and that we won't see results for probably 15+ years...

we have enough oil, coal and shale and natural gas to power the US for a long fucking time. a long fucking time. That talking point don't hunt!

These nitwit drillers want to drill where?

George Bank among other places.

Great!

Let them drill oil so they can get richer while they destroy one of the most productive fishing locations in the entire world's oceans.

Selfish idiots.

Last edited:
These nitwit drillers want to drill where?

Georged bank among other places.

Great! Let them drill oil so they can get richer while they destroy one of the most productive fishing location in the enitire world's oceans.

Selfish idiots.

right--we will all starve if we drill for oil-----shit man---at least try to stay in the ballpark !

Are you complaining about the pentagon expenses or the detroit auto manufacturer bailout?

Surely it couldn't be hurrican relief that troubles you, could it?

Automakers... They need to stop bailing out these companies!!!!!

Automakers... They need to stop bailing out these companies!!!!!

I'm not, in theory against that... now what happens to our economy if people who thought it a good idea to build SUV's instead of good compact sedans go out of business? How many american workers lose their jobs? How many cities die? How much of loss in tax revenues and increase in unemployment do we have?

Do the cost benefit analysis, then figure out which is the better option, letting them die or bailing them out.. cause that's what we're really talking about and knee jerk reactions on either end don't address those questions.

Forum List

Back