What risk is greater

Sep 12, 2008
the president of Iran is in New York today to give a speech to the united nations. I would be happier if that organization were somewhere else than in the US. Uranus or Pluto are both good choices. Anyway, he has carte blanch to come here and say mean things about us. Well, that is freedom of speech. but he also wants to back up this rhetoric with nuclear armed missiles. Scary. The man is a notorious nut job, and a dangerous one too.

Is that treaty that inflicts the UN on us really that big a deal? If they get all huffy and move if we do something they don't like, will very many of us shed a tear?

Since this clown is here anyway, what is wrong with the concept of picking him up and tossing his ass into Bellevue or some other United Nations refuge from reality? He is both dangerous and crazy. He needs to be in a home.

Since this clown is here anyway, what is wrong with the concept of picking him up and tossing his ass into Bellevue or some other United Nations refuge from reality? He is both dangerous and crazy. He needs to be in a home.

It would be more expeditious to take the staff from Bellvue and move them over to Turtle Bay and treat it as the lunatic asylum that it is.

the president of Iran is in New York today to give a speech to the united nations. I would be happier if that organization were somewhere else than in the US. Uranus or Pluto are both good choices. Anyway, he has carte blanch to come here and say mean things about us. Well, that is freedom of speech. but he also wants to back up this rhetoric with nuclear armed missiles. Scary. The man is a notorious nut job, and a dangerous one too.

Is that treaty that inflicts the UN on us really that big a deal? If they get all huffy and move if we do something they don't like, will very many of us shed a tear?

I suppose the same question could be asked about our own President could it not?

and Iran does have nuclear weapons and certainly not armed missles...but nice lie to push your agenda.

we're memberso of the UN, so yeah, I'd say the treaty IS a big deal.... are you actually saying you want the US to remove itself from the UN? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back