More FAKE outrage from Harris

More FAKE outrage from the liars at FoxNews.

This lying pos fabricates yet another story to appease the cult base.
Anybody want to defend Faulkner and say yeah, this happens to me all the time when I pray over food at a restaurant.

Geez " Lying POS? " You have no evidence she was lying, you are just displaying your hatred for a Black Conservative Christian.

‘It wasn't long before Twitter users called Faulkner out for trying to drive fake outrage with a non-issue.

Twitter user Isaac Bailey, @ijbailey, posted, "Evidence? I have prayed over my food a thousand times in a thousand restaurants all across this country, and this has not happened to me even once. I haven’t heard it happen to any grace-saying person I know. Name names if this is true."’

Conservatives are infamous for their lies and dishonesty.

It’s both a non-issue and ridiculous.
You are the board's number 1...maybe 2....kookbot Mrs. Jones.
Do you get chemo for your TDS??

If she was an old white man, you wouldn't think she was lying....geez...the racism

Haven't you heard? Criticizing a person of color is "racist." Better check yourself!
You two brought in race.
I made no statement involving race, that's on you two ^^^^

Now, back on topic, I was mentioning her fake claims about attack on religion and being kicked out of a restaurant for praying.....I don't believe this FoxNews Puppet.

I've seen customers berate servers and NOT get kicked out, and you believe that people praying silently over their food get asked to leave????? Nope, Don't believe her for a second.

You two brought in race.

Now, back on topic, I was mentioning her fake claims about attack on religion and being kicked out of a restaurant for praying.....I don't believe this FoxNews Puppet.

I've seen customers berate servers and NOT get kicked out, and you believe that people praying silently over their food get asked to leave????? Nope, Don't believe her for a second.
Lefties brought in race whenever a conservative criticizes a non-white person. You folks created the rules now live by them.

You two brought in race.

This entire thread was created because of her race. Don't deny it....we see through your sheet

you are just displaying your hatred for a Black Conservative Christian.
A 3rd person mentioning 'race' when race has nothing to do with this^^^^.
Why did you 3 bring up race?
This is about 'praying' and getting kicked out of a restaurant.

Nice try asshole.
It doesn't work that way.

"You Folks".
You're a woke lefty, aren't YOU? I realize that you believe rules for others don't apply to you but I'm here to say that "it doesn't work that way."

This entire thread was created because of her race. Don't deny it....we see through your sheet
So if it had been Jesse Waters or that clown show Gutfeld, instead of Harris, then according to you I wouldn't have posted it?

It's you apparently, that can't distinguish.

A store puts rainbows in the kid section and right-wingers get so triggered they try to boycott those stores out of existence.....

A book written about a gay teenager, banned........threats made of arresting librarians over the books..

But a restaurant supposedly kicking someone out for praying.......and somehow, we don't even know the name of the restaurant......yes, sounds like bullshit to me....

No, I personally didn't see it with my own eyes in real time.

The OP has a link to it happening.
The OP doesn't have a link of it happening...it has Harris (journalist for a media company that has already been fined 787 millions dollars for lying) claiming she was kicked out for praying while providing no context, no eyewitness corroboration, and not even so much as providing the name of the restaurant....

And this member will believe that to his dying day. No evidence will EVER change his "mind".
Maybe Harris providing evidence that this happened to her would help.....at least tell us the name of the restaurant

In that case, I assume if anyone claims anything without providing any context or supporting evidence, it should be believed?

Why was this same energy not kept for E Jean Carroll? - Hell, at least she was able to get a jury to agree with some of her story.....Harris is too cowardly to name the restaurant...

Nope.
Neither you nor I can define "WOKE."
It's just some bullshit word you clowns made up.
Woke is calling a "mother" a "birthing person"
Woke is giving a college student a zero on a paper for using the term "biological women".
Woke is stating that a transman having a baby is a "miracle".

I could go on but I think I handed you enough of your ass for now.

Here is what is really going on...... Harris announced last week that Fox will have to be more "woke" -- including:

"expanding its support for employees under a “Gender Transition” section that promises a “more inclusive work environment.’

Right-wingers got triggered...and now that same Harris is telling us her imaginary story about how she was kicked our for being Christian.......because whenever Fox gets on the bad side of their idiot viewers, Fox has to give them a chance to play victim to get them back on their side.......

She didn't witness someone being kicked out for praying..which is what this OP and my comment is about.....

"i have witnessed many dembots anti religious views, and their willingness to “get in people’s faces” - so i am not at all surprised this would happen" <- is NOT the same as saying someone was kicked out of a restaurant for praying..

Why the fuck you do fake Christians continuously lie over and over again??
And you know this how?

Forum List

Back