More evidence that "Sense of Humor" is dead...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.local6.com/news/4502077/detail.html

Streaking Skaters In Trouble For Stunt
Police: Boarder's Friend Videotaped Prank

UPDATED: 9:20 am EDT May 18, 2005

BOSTON -- Two Waterville, Maine, teenagers are in hot water after one was arrested on suspicion of skateboarding nude through the center of town as his friend videotaped the stunt.

Jason Bowbly, 18, allegedly skateboarded through a parking lot about 4 p.m. on Friday, May 13, clad only with a strategically placed sock puppet.

A worker in a nearby office said he went outside to see what the commotion was all about.

"I didn't believe it. I had to see it," a bemused Charles Roy said. "And I came right back in after I saw it."

Another witness said she was the person who called a disbelieving police department on Bodley.

"They didn't believe me at first, they made me repeat it again," Eva Michaud said.

"We were able to get him and the videotape operator," Waterville police Officer Joe Massey said. He added that the stunt was clearly against the law.

"It's indecent exposure," Massey said. "You just kind of wonder what they're capable of if they're out there at 4 p.m. on a Friday afternoon."

Bodley skated around for about 15 minutes, police said. The teens were not making any comments about the stunt. They've been ordered to appear in court Aug. 6. Meanwhile, police don't think any of it was very funny.

"I think it's serious. I think it makes people uncomfortable and intimidates them," Massey said.

Come on now. This is funny. Sure they broke the law and were arrested but this cop is acting like they were a terrorist. No one has a sense of humor anymore.

and what dumbass calls the police for that. People need to loosen up in this world or they're going to die of a stick up their ass.

insein said:
http://www.local6.com/news/4502077/detail.html

Come on now. This is funny. Sure they broke the law and were arrested but this cop is acting like they were a terrorist. No one has a sense of humor anymore.

and what dumbass calls the police for that. People need to loosen up in this world or they're going to die of a stick up their ass.
In some jurisdictions, the culprits would be labeled sex offenders and would have to register.

freeandfun1 said:
In some jurisdictions, the culprits would be labeled sex offenders and would have to register.
thats true, but then again i can sit and watch regular cable tv and see denis fronz's (nypd blue) ass too, ,and thats basic tv

Forum List

Back