More corona bunk

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020

More and more and every day, we see evidence of how much bunk all of the covid nonsense starting in 2020 really was. Many of us called it back then, but then we were attacked as deniers, and hoaxers, and grandpa killers. People were practically washing the skin off of their hands and spraying so much lysol that it made healthy people want to vomit. Finally someone does a little bit of very simple research, and the stuff is not contagious if coughed or spit out onto a surface. In other words you have to inhale this stuff from the air. But for the first three months the Napoleon wanna-be insisted that the virus was not airborne he insisted over and over and over that we needed to scrub and spray the entire world with cleanser. Any good news about the virus was shuttered within 10 minutes of original posting, never to be seen again. It was gloom and doom for 11/2 straight years.

I said --ck the fools in May of 2020 ad began to live my life normal wherever and whenever possible. I have been coast to coast and almost border to border. I have been in the public every single day since then, and I frequented whatever establishment was smart enough to say --ck these stupid restrictions... I am old enough to be considered high risk, I have COPD, I am overweight as most males my age are, and borderline diabetic. I've had two elective surgeries inside major hospitals and have attended many crowded affairs.

My house isn't filthy and neither is my office, but I haven't changed how things are cleaned from day one. Covid exists, like any other corona virus it's a real thing and causes a very bad cold. But that's all it has ever been a bad cold. I've lived as free as possible since May of 2020 and haven;t been infected by anything except a very mild flu bug. If you are still hiding in your basement, or worse, using this as an excuse to not work and contribute to this society then you should be totally ashamed of yourself.

If you are actually sick stay home, otherwise get off your dead lazy a-- and return to life, even the far left has realized they can't play politics with this anymore. And political science is the only science they respect anyway. And thankfully even the little Napolean guy isn't on all of the news anymore, even the networks have figured out the public is fed up with their manufactured hysteria and gloom and doom.

That simple research mentioned at the top of the post should have been done by the end of March in 2020. Instead, we had to wait for it until now, yet another stupid failure by Napolean. The king of Covid needs to go home and isolate for the rest of his life before he creates another mass hysteria. It would be very interesting to see his bank accounts and his investment portfolios both before and after Covid.

I thought at the time they started going up that someone was going to make a killing removing and recycling - or whatever they do - with all the stupid plexiglass shields put up everywhere during the panic stage of this bullshit.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe6a07ec7-776b-4b11-ab7a-617924d1b8f6_820x462.png

Forum List

Back