MORE BREAKING NEWS: Package labeled as "possible live bomb" detonated at Elizabeth train station NJ

And if you want to get technical, I was going by the categories of terrorism listed by the FBI, one is Domestic Terrorism, the other is International.

A good majority of the international terrorism reaching America is via radical Islam. But since I'm boring, I guess this conversation is over.

Of course you were. That's why you said as much, right?

Let me help you. I will fix your claim so that you can be correct. Ready?

"The majority of terrorist attacks in the US which are committed by Islamic radicals are committed by Muslims"

Perfect!
Notice how I got you, a flaming liberal, to admit that so easily. You got played.

You really do have no game. Did you even read that? Sometimes I wonder how you manage to get the food from plate to mouth.

You really do have no game.

I have plenty of games. One of them involves getting liberals like you to slip into saying things that contradict the regular talking points you use on a daily basis.

Like this, for example, your "correction."

"The majority of terrorist attacks in the US which are committed by Islamic radicals are committed by Muslims"

No truer words have ever been spoken.

I have plenty of games. One of them involves getting liberals like you to slip into saying things that contradict the regular talking points you use on a daily basis.

You still don't get it, do you? Man....if you weren't such an insufferable blowhard, I might actually have to love you out of pity.

You obviously dont realize that 100% of Islamic radicals are Muslims do you? You really think you caught someone in a contradiction dont you?

Forum List

Back