more Birds in the Bush

thanks. Ive always wanted to take decent bird pics and i finally have a lens that lets me

what Camera do you have.... I really know nothing about cameras or even what to look for in a good camera.

btw, I have some American Bald eagle pics that I was going to add to this, but yours is so clear, and my shots were taken through the screen of my front window and not that clear so I passed on it....it was so cool seeing it though!

Walk-1507070031.JPG

thanks. Ive always wanted to take decent bird pics and i finally have a lens that lets me

what Camera do you have.... I really know nothing about cameras or even what to look for in a good camera.

btw, I have some American Bald eagle pics that I was going to add to this, but yours is so clear, and my shots were taken through the screen of my front window and not that clear so I passed on it....it was so cool seeing it though!

right now i have a nikon d5000. most of the bird pics are taken with a sigma 150-500 zoom lens. The bald eagle pic was taken with an old nikon n4004 and a 400mm lens 7 or 8 years ago in dutch harbor alaska.

Forum List

Back