More Biden Wisdom: 'Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door'

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
2/27/13

Vice President Joe Biden’s fondness for his shotguns has been documented by the Washington Free Beacon, and he continued to promote the use of these dangerous weapons in an interview with the outdoor website, Field and Stream.

F&S: What about the other uses, for self-defense and target practice?

BIDEN: Well, the way in which we measure it is—I think most scholars would say—is that as long as you have a weapon sufficient to be able to provide your self-defense. I did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.”

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Biden: ?Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door? | Washington Free Beacon

The walking gaff machine. I guess he makes Obama laugh, kind of like having a jester around.

And then the next mass shooting will happen with a shotgun, and the gun grabbers will start calling for it to be banned.

What a colossal idiot. So, if you think someone is intruding, just fire through the door and risk taking out a salesman or a Jehovah Witness. Biden sounds like the kind of person who shouldn't own a gun. I don't think he's mentally capable of responsibly handling any weapon. Yet, he is second in command of our country. :scared1:

A guy on the internets asked him what to do during the apocalyptic end times. Fitting answer for a stupid question.

Last edited:
And then the next mass shooting will happen with a shotgun, and the gun grabbers will start calling for it to be banned.

There was a mass shooting with a shotgun in LA last week. For some reason it didn't make the news.

Very recently a good friend passed away from a massive stroke. Prior to that stroke he had several undetectable strokes that led him to make bizarre statements in the same nature as Biden has been making. Biden is well known for sometimes not making sense when he speaks. That proclivity has been increasing lately. He sounds just like my friend. Biden has already had aneurysms and strokes. He seems to be heading towards a truly massive disruption now.

What an idiot,

You never shot until you know what your target is and what is beyond your target.

I wonder if he could use "I was doing what the Vice-President of the United States said to do." as a defense?

Biden Advises Shooting Shotgun Through Door - US News & World Report

Vice President Joe Biden told Field & Stream magazine in an interview published Monday, "[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

Coincidentally, a 22-year-old man in Virginia Beach, Va., was charged Monday with reckless handling of a firearm after doing just that a couple days earlier.

Local TV station WAVY 10 reports that the man observed two masked men leaning into his bedroom window. The men allegedly had weapons and told him to close his bedroom door. He stepped outside of his bedroom and did as instructed, then fired his shotgun through the closed door and then several more times at the window.

According to the news report there were no injuries and the suspects were not apprehended by police.

Yes this is the man that Obama picked to be his second in command. Should the unthinkable happen I'm guessing that a President Biden would soon make history as the first president to be impeached for sheer stupidity.

Also: Biden and the Oscar Pistorius School of Self-Defense

tumblr_mgsh3pcLrm1r2mfhgo1_400.gif.pagespeed.ce.a3LLgszf-W_thumb.gif

405x600xBiden-Shoot-copy-405x600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.parvro56vx_thumb.jpg

Democrats yell at us "Filthy Gun Loving Right Wingers" about how we are "irresponsible with firearms".

And then here comes Joe Biden, telling us it's okay for us to fire a shotgun in the air (even though it's against the law) and now telling us it's okay to shoot a door without seeing who is on the other side of it.

Liberals *shakes head*

More Biden Wisdom: 'Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door'

Be sure and use zombie certified ammo from Hornaday.

Forum List

Back