More and more small business say they like Obamacare

R

rdean

Only 34% of small businesses want to see the healthcare law overturned, while 50% want it to remain intact with, at most, minor changes. After learning more about its specifics, only 28% want to see it repealed and a 56% majority want it to be kept, as is or with minor changes. A 55% majority say they want it upheld because we need to make sure everyone has health coverage.

Small Business Majority - Solving Small Businesses Biggest Problems

Health Care & Health Care Reform | Small Business Association

The Affordable Care Act will provide enormous benefits to the millions of small business owners and the tens of millions of small business employees by expanding coverage options, lowering costs and giving consumers, not insurance companies, control over their own health care

Health reform legislation signed by President Obama includes a Small Business Health Care Tax Credit to help small businesses afford the cost of insuring their workers

Small Businesses and the Affordable Care Act ? Fact Sheets

I think everyone believes that it's important for everyone to have healthcare, in fact I may be one of the few Republicans who is okay with the mandate requiring everyone to have health insurance. But I worry about the section of the bill which expands Medicaid. I think we bit off more than we can chew when Bush expanded what Medicare covered, and I think we are repeating that mistake by expanding the number of people covered under Medicaid. What do you think?

Is this from the same same source that said that the Stimulus

SAVED

anywhere from 1 job or 25 million jobs.....

Only 34% of small businesses want to see the healthcare law overturned, while 50% want it to remain intact with, at most, minor changes. After learning more about its specifics, only 28% want to see it repealed and a 56% majority want it to be kept, as is or with minor changes. A 55% majority say they want it upheld because we need to make sure everyone has health coverage.

The Affordable Care Act will provide enormous benefits to the millions of small business owners and the tens of millions of small business employees by expanding coverage options, lowering costs and giving consumers, not insurance companies, control over their own health care

Health reform legislation signed by President Obama includes a Small Business Health Care Tax Credit to help small businesses afford the cost of insuring their workers

Let me know when you get around to posting a link to an independent website, instead of the far left loon bullshit places.

they like Obamacare too.

forget the Oddball Dude, he only offers up ideological constipation as a protest.

I think everyone believes that it's important for everyone to have healthcare, in fact I may be one of the few Republicans who is okay with the mandate requiring everyone to have health insurance. But I worry about the section of the bill which expands Medicaid. I think we bit off more than we can chew when Bush expanded what Medicare covered, and I think we are repeating that mistake by expanding the number of people covered under Medicaid. What do you think?

The Bush drug program was an out and out gift to the pharmaceutical industry. It was never paid for and drug prices were kept artificially high.

But it was and is a boon to the old folks. Too bad neither party has the guts to modify a popular program to make it more efficient. Should one or the other party try they will be immediately branded as enemies of old people.

Forum List

Back