More Ancient Proof of Jewish Claims to Jerusalem Temple

1. satan was made up and your wackadoodle ideas about satan come mostly from dante's inferno. how sad you think Dante was G-d

Dumb@ss, my Satan reference was repeating what Jesus said many centuries before Dante's Inferno.

2. you are a loon. I know it's an anti-Semite thing to try to pretend jews don't exist as a people. but jews are far more legitimate than the Christians

Declaring something doesn't make it so. Dumb@ss, why don't you explain how Talmudists are more legitimate than Christians.

3. Jews did not kill jesus, you lowlife scum....

Dumb@ss, the Romans were just the tool. Your Talmud gives the Jews credit for killing Jesus. Why so shy, Judas?

4. the "bible" is the old testament and not the gospels made up by Jesus' followers and edited by Constantine for his mommy at the council of nicea.

Dumb@ss, anything that could be shown an edit has been squeezed out by Bible researchers.

5. the only thing that "requires" you to hate jews is your own ignorance, vileness and white trash teaching.

God hates Jews and who am I do disagree with God?
The Talmud says the Jews killed Jesus?
Where?

1. satan was made up and your wackadoodle ideas about satan come mostly from dante's inferno. how sad you think Dante was G-d

Dumb@ss, my Satan reference was repeating what Jesus said many centuries before Dante's Inferno.

2. you are a loon. I know it's an anti-Semite thing to try to pretend jews don't exist as a people. but jews are far more legitimate than the Christians

Declaring something doesn't make it so. Dumb@ss, why don't you explain how Talmudists are more legitimate than Christians.

Dumb@ss, the Romans were just the tool. Your Talmud gives the Jews credit for killing Jesus. Why so shy, Judas?

4. the "bible" is the old testament and not the gospels made up by Jesus' followers and edited by Constantine for his mommy at the council of nicea.

Dumb@ss, anything that could be shown an edit has been squeezed out by Bible researchers.

5. the only thing that "requires" you to hate jews is your own ignorance, vileness and white trash teaching.

The Talmud says the Jews killed Jesus?
Where?

the Talmud doesn't even mention Jesus. He's irrelevant to us. neither good nor bad until he's used by lowlife white trash to justify anti-semitism

[QUOTE="BulletProof, post: 18095674, member: 65180"=QUOTE]

Dumb@ss, my Satan reference was repeating what Jesus said many centuries before Dante's Inferno.[/quote]

I said your ideas of what satan is... but thanks for playing.

we get ours by birth. so why would jews be LESS legitimate than Christians is the better question.

not shy. I'm just not a liar like you are.

Dumb@ss, anything that could be shown an edit has been squeezed out by Bible researchers

really moron? where is the gospel of mary? everyone knows what the council of nicea did white trash boy.

no. YOU hate jews. you are not G-d. G-d doesn't hate his children, lowlife white trash

but jesus sure hates you. you should stop using his name.

God hates Jews? Really? Wow. Just wow.

You stupid piece of Zionist sh1t, what is my idea of what Satan is? Come on, let's play.

we get ours by birth. so why would jews be LESS legitimate than Christians is the better question.

You're a b@stard and you claim to be legitimate by birth. Stupid.

really moron? where is the gospel of mary? everyone knows what the council of nicea did white trash boy.

Judas, there's not a single pre-Constantine reference to the "Gospel of Mary" and the earliest copies of aren't even written in a pre-Constantine script. Your punk-@ss was claiming that Constantine was messing with the Gospels.

no. YOU hate jews. you are not G-d. G-d doesn't hate his children, lowlife white trash.

Deuteronomy 32:5, "They are not his children...." Why would God love a piece of sh1t Zionist like you? John 8:44, they are of their father the Devil. See a theme here, God hates you, and Jews are not his children.

Not even slightly pedantic, more to the side of arrogant.
"Habiru" or "Apiru" has connection to Hebrews only in English.
In the local language it's - 'Ivri' or 'Ivrim'.

Please learn the basics, pedantic..later.

Only English? Can't be bothered to respond to this, I'll lower myself to let Wikipedia debunk it for me:

Habiru or Apiru (Egyptian: ˁpr.w) was the name given by various Sumerian, Egyptian, Akkadian, Hittite, Mitanni, and Ugaritic sources...

And? Non of those languages are Canaanite.
And You have yet to prove any connection between the roots "P(b)-R-M" (Ugarit) and "I-V-R" (Hebrew).

When You do that please publish a paper, it will help all those professors who certainly cannot agree...and for a good reason.

If You really want to look into anything remotely close to "Ivrim" look at the town of Avaris in Egypt where they found traces of Canaanite culture distinct to that of the surrounding Egyptian towns. Plus You get a way more realistic connection between "Ivri" and "Avari".

Then again, the same Egyptians that wrote about the "P-R-W" people, CLEARLY documented Israelites as being a people of Canaan.

But we better listen to our Judeophile experts :rolleyes: here, to tell us all about who the Israelis and Jews are.

You stupid piece of Zionist sh1t, what is my idea of what Satan is? Come on, let's play.

Judas, there's not a single pre-Constantine reference to the "Gospel of Mary" and the earliest copies of aren't even written in a pre-Constantine script. Your punk-@ss was claiming that Constantine was messing with the Gospels.

no. YOU hate jews. you are not G-d. G-d doesn't hate his children, lowlife white trash.

Deuteronomy 32:5, "They are not his children...." Why would God love a piece of sh1t Zionist like you? John 8:44, they are of their father the Devil. See a theme here, God hates you, and Jews are not his children.

Jesus was not a god. Is not a god. You are the one following him as a god.

He followed the G-D of Abraham, which is what all Jews do.

"John" was not a Jew. He was a Christian who lived a century after Jesus, with hatred in his heart, unlike the previous three gospels.

If you stop reading the Christian fictions about Jesus, in the end what you have is

---------
And that is all Christianity has, and has always been.

Aren't you the guy who doesn't know how to read Hebrew?

Retard; you refer to a verse out of context.

By the way, tainted semen sample, if you read the entire chapter you find out just the opposite.
In fact, God promises ultimate revenge on you.

Read the chapter to the end.And there's a reason why You quoted only a part.

"And He said, "I will hide My face from them. I will see what their end will be, for they are a generation of changes; they are not as My children whom I have reared (or generation of children lacking trust in them).
They have provoked My jealousy with a non god, provoked My anger with their vanities. Thus, I will provoke their jealousy with a non people, provoke their anger with a foolish nation. (:) non people?? sounds familiar)

And btw there're worse quotes to mention from that chapter, like:

"I said that I would make an end of them, eradicate their remembrance from mankind."

However as usual, with any negative prophecy it all changes to the opposite, and that's where Your whole narrative fails:

"For I raise up My hand to heaven, and say, 'As I live forever.'
When I sharpen the blade of My sword, and My hand grasps judgement, I will bring vengeance upon My adversaries and repay those who hate Me.
I will intoxicate My arrows with blood, and My sword will consume flesh, from the blood of the slain and the captives, from the first breach of the enemy.'

Sing out praise, O you nations, for His people! For He will avenge the blood of His servants, inflict revenge upon His adversaries, and appease His land [and] His people."

Sorry but Hebrew scriptures IN HEBREW make much more sense.:wink_2:

Last edited:
"And He said, "I will hide My face from them. I will see what their end will be, for they are a generation of changes; they are not as My children whom I have reared (or generation of children lacking trust in them).
They have provoked My jealousy with a non god, provoked My anger with their vanities. Thus, I will provoke their jealousy with a non people, provoke their anger with a foolish nation. (:) non people?? sounds familiar)

Jews aren't just Antichrist, but they believe non-Jews to be non-people. Those "Christians" who support Israel are not Christians. They're non-people themselves, destined to be thrown into the lake of fire.

Judas, "as my children" is not what the text says. There is no "as". It's just "not my children." The rest of it is also butchered. How sad, Judas, that you appeal to such a corrupt translation.

The rest of your quote teaches that God will take the gentiles and make them his people. What is hinted at here is said more clearly other places in both the Old and New testaments.

Jews aren't just Antichrist, but they believe non-Jews to be non-people. Those "Christians" who support Israel are not Christians. They're non-people themselves, destined to be thrown into the lake of fire.

Judas, "as my children" is not what the text says. There is no "as". It's just "not my children." The rest of it is also butchered. How sad, Judas, that you appeal to such a corrupt translation.

The rest of your quote teaches that God will take the gentiles and make them his people. What is hinted at here is said more clearly other places in both the Old and New testaments.
You are referring to the gentiles who reject God, asshole.
I speak and read Hebrew, you don't.

And you can stick the NT where the sun don't shine.

How sweet are the Hebrew letters...

"They are to be desired more than gold, yea more than much fine gold, and are sweeter than honey and drippings of honeycombs."
%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%99%20%D7%9E%D7%9C%D7%A7%D7%A7%D7%99%D7%9D%20%D7%93%D7%91%D7%A9%202.JPG

Always interesting discussing theology with an IslamoNazi piece of Shiite who thinks a good Christain should hate Jews. Totally ignoring that Jesus was a Zionist Jew who loved his people and Israel.

Perhaps one should inform the antisemite that his brethern the Arabs who claim to be descendants of Ishmael were called wild unruly jackasses who will be at war with every nation. And judging by the way the antisemite and his brethern behave and talk, it is truly eery how correct the OT was thousands of years ago.

But then again, the antisemite hasn't been able to deny the existence of the ancient temple, ancient Israel, and the Jewish people. By the antisemite's logic, they're Jews so they should be hated and not be allowed to be in their holyland or be able to worship at the site of their ancient temple, or think about rebuilding it.

Yeah, let's let these violent jackass "descendants" take over the Jewish holyland and their holiest site, where Solomon's Temple stood. Well, at least that's what these lunatics jerk off to on a daily basis. It's quite entertaining how they keep blowing their fuses though.

Gotta call a spade a spade, and a wild jackass a wild jackass!

Genesis 16 Genesis 16:13

"He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

New International Version
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

New Living Translation
This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives."

English Standard Version
He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

New American Standard Bible
"He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

King James Bible
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
This man will be like a wild donkey. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; he will live at odds with all his brothers.

International Standard Version
He'll be a wild donkey of a man. He'll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives."

NET Bible
He will be a wild donkey of a man. He will be hostile to everyone, and everyone will be hostile to him. He will live away from his brothers."

New Heart English Bible
He will be like a wild donkey among men. His hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him. He will live opposite all of his brothers."

GOD'S WORD® Translation
He will be as free and wild as an untamed donkey. He will fight with everyone, and everyone will fight with him. He will have conflicts with all his relatives."

JPS Tanakh 1917
And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'

New American Standard 1977
“And he will be a wild donkey of a man,
His hand will be against everyone,
And everyone’s hand will be against him;
And he will live to the east of all his brothers.”

Jubilee Bible 2000
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

King James 2000 Bible
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.

American King James Version
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brothers.

American Standard Version
And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand'shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back