Moore Accusers Could Face Criminal Charges

Of course, they do. Defamation and perjury are still crimes. Everyone has the right to face their accusers. It is how it works in this country and the burden falls on the accusers 100% of the time.

I hope this does end up in court. It will put an end to this circus once and for all.

Trump of course is fighting like hell to avoid having to go to court
Trump’s Female Accusers Feel Forgotten. A Lawsuit May Change That.
Why would I care about what Trump is doing in a thread about Roy Moore and the 40-year-old accusations?

Of course- why would you ever care about Trump dodging his defamation suit.

Which is about women accusing Trump of sexual assault- just like in Moore's case- and then Trump being sued for defamation.

Now according to you- Trump has to prove that he didn't defame the women. But in fact- the women have to prove that he did defame them.
Which they failed to do.

No- they haven't had an opportunity to do so- because Trump and his lawyers are busy trying to prevent the case from coming to court.

As you said- 'everyone has the right to face their accusers'- just that Trump doesn't believe that.
I didn't say that.

Trump and GOP will accept a child molester in their party as long as billionaires get tax cuts. Can there be a grosser reason to sell your soul?
I never heard of Trump or the GOP accepting a child molester in their party (and neither have you) :biggrin:

I have heard of Trump accepting an accused child molester in his party. And so have you.
No you haven't , and you know it. :biggrin:

Yep- Roy Moore is accused of sexually molesting a 14 year old child- and Trump has not only accepted the accused child molester into his party- he has urged voters to vote for the accused child molester.
Correct. And there's no reason for him not. to. Just another example of why we voted for Trump. He stands up for the good guys, and doesn't let the bad guys twist the truth, and control the narrative.

Great idea. Add false prosecution to Moore's long list of scumbag behaviors.
Provide evidence or shut up.
You first.
I don't, need to, first or last. Only accusers have that burden. :biggrin:

Trump accused the women of lying.

So you agree that Trump has the burden to prove that they are lying- right?
Sure. If he was suing them. And he HAS proved they're lying. By calling on them to prove their accusations, and they couldn't. :biggrin:

And it is parallel how?

Oh because you have accused the accusers of lying.

Do you have proof that they are lying?

No- but that doesn't stop you from accusing them of lying.

It's one thing to go around blabbing something in the street. It's another to be faced with years in prison for what you say (under oath in a courtroom)

Yep- I look forward to Moore's lawsuit - where he would have to testify in court- and be faced with years in prison for what he says.
Just Moore, not the accusers? you see, they will be required to provide proof of their accusation..

Nope- they are not required to prove anything.

They are making accusations against a public figure.

And it is his word against theirs- glad to see them all on the stand. Every single one of them.
Of course, they do. Defamation and perjury are still crimes. Everyone has the right to face their accusers. It is how it works in this country and the burden falls on the accusers 100% of the time.

I hope this does end up in court. It will put an end to this circus once and for all.

He cannot sue for defamation because he is a public figure. Again running for a Senate seat is not a court of law.

It's one thing to go around blabbing something in the street. It's another to be faced with years in prison for what you say (under oath in a courtroom)

Yep- I look forward to Moore's lawsuit - where he would have to testify in court- and be faced with years in prison for what he says.
Just Moore, not the accusers? you see, they will be required to provide proof of their accusation..

And it is his word against theirs- glad to see them all on the stand. Every single one of them.

He cannot sue for defamation because he is a public figure. Again running for a Senate seat is not a court of law.

Oh he can sue- its just a much higher standard to overcome.

He has to prove that the accusations are false- and with malicious intent. And that they caused some actual harm to him.

Great idea. Add false prosecution to Moore's long list of scumbag behaviors.
You first.

And he HAS proved they're lying. By calling on them to prove their accusations, and they couldn't. :biggrin:

Why am I not surprised that Protectionist is the kind of guy who assumes a woman is lying- if they can't prove a man raped her- or assaulted her.

Trump and GOP will accept a child molester in their party as long as billionaires get tax cuts. Can there be a grosser reason to sell your soul?
I never heard of Trump or the GOP accepting a child molester in their party (and neither have you) :biggrin:

I have heard of Trump accepting an accused child molester in his party. And so have you.

Yep- Roy Moore is accused of sexually molesting a 14 year old child- and Trump has not only accepted the accused child molester into his party- he has urged voters to vote for the accused child molester.
Correct. And there's no reason for him not. to. Just another example of why we voted for Trump. He stands up for the good guys, and doesn't let the bad guys twist the truth, and control the narrative.

You voted for Trump because of who is his- a short tempered privileged bully who quite openly bragged about how he would grab women by their genitals.

Trump doesn't stand up for good guys- he mocks and slanders them. That is what he does. That is what he stands for. That is why you love him.

And it is parallel how?

Oh because you have accused the accusers of lying.

Do you have proof that they are lying?

No- but that doesn't stop you from accusing them of lying.

Any plaintiff in a lawsuit is required to prove their charge. These women may not care about winning a case. They may be looking to score money from a book deal, a movie, or a payoff just to go away.

So if Moore sues his accusers- he is required to prove that they are lying- right.

The women accusing Senate candidate Roy Moore of assaulting them, could be facing criminal charges, and these would be a lot easier to prove than anything they've said against Moore. That's because in Alabama, as is the case in most states, inflicting emotional abuse against a senior citizen is a crime (Moore is 70).

If it's found these women have been lying, they (and anyone promoting them) will be in some very, hot water.

2016 Code of Alabama :: Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE. :: Chapter 6 - OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON. :: Article 9 - Protecting Alabama's Elders Act. :: Section 13A-6-194 - Elder abuse and neglect - Third degree.
That would be terrific. Bringing it all to court would make all involved, including Child-chaser Moore, to testify under oath.

Moore and his people should lean heavily on the Authorities to have those women charged immediately.

Considering that two of them (the only two claiming sexual assault and who were under age) are proven liars I agree.

You first.

And he HAS proved they're lying. By calling on them to prove their accusations, and they couldn't. :biggrin:

Why am I not surprised that Protectionist is the kind of guy who assumes a woman is lying- if they can't prove a man raped her- or assaulted her.
I don't assume that. You assume wrong. :biggrin:

You voted for Trump because of who is his- a short tempered privileged bully who quite openly bragged about how he would grab women by their genitals.

Trump doesn't stand up for good guys- he mocks and slanders them. That is what he does. That is what he stands for. That is why you love him.
FALSE! Trump is for the good guys and MAGA.

Any plaintiff in a lawsuit is required to prove their charge. These women may not care about winning a case. They may be looking to score money from a book deal, a movie, or a payoff just to go away.

So if Moore sues his accusers- he is required to prove that they are lying- right.
Probably yes. As I said plaintiffs are required to present proof.

Also, for these women to be prosecuted under Alabama's elderly abuse law, lying would need to be shown to meet the standard of "recklessly". (13A-6-194)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back