Moochele Bachmann Calls For Violence Against Americans Who Don't Support He

“I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2011

That's not her complete quote - dumb fuck. You put a period after bad guys when she went onto say

"take out some of these bad guys and replace them with people who listen to you and who love the freedoms that we cherish, that we are never going to give up, because we are the tea party movement."

But keep on being a dishonest fucking liar.

So the left is lying again.

All of them Pieces of shit.

“I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”

so where's all the fauxrage that the rightwingnuts reserved for anyone who says to take *them* out.

sucks being them.

But jill.. while there are some that go off the deep end from the right like the OP has here... that is not normally the case... and you have to admit, if you have any reason, that this is making a mountain out of a molehill

Oh Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

The OP is more STUPID than previously thought if you think that is a 'call to violence'...

God forbid a manager 'takes out' a pitcher... or you 'eliminate the competition' in any sport.... or you talk about a co-worker saying you could 'just kill him' or whatever else...

What a fucking idiot

you know, it isn't a call to violence. but i'd direct your attention to the whinging loons who are crying because a union leader had the temerity to say their heros should be taken out.

after all, it's not like they put cross-hairs in front of anyone's face. :eusa_whistle:

Bachmann was referring to people she is actually in a competition with.....looking to win an election.

Hoffa was referring to a group of people that no one is in competition with. It is simply a group of people that have different ideas than he does.

But hey, if you think it is healthy that those that do not think the same as others should be laden with hate rhetoric, then go for it.

Not my style...but thanks anyway!

The OP is more STUPID than previously thought if you think that is a 'call to violence'...

God forbid a manager 'takes out' a pitcher... or you 'eliminate the competition' in any sport.... or you talk about a co-worker saying you could 'just kill him' or whatever else...

What a fucking idiot

Did you post this same thing in the Hoffa thread I wonder?

Nope... not at all..

nice try

But if I had posted in one of those threads.. it would have been the same thing

That's not her complete quote - dumb fuck. You put a period after bad guys when she went onto say

"take out some of these bad guys and replace them with people who listen to you and who love the freedoms that we cherish, that we are never going to give up, because we are the tea party movement."

Again, My how the worm turns! :lol:

So now suddenly a complete quote is required that was not required of FOX.

The full Hoffa quote is below with the parts FOX cobbled together in red. Notice how all references to voting in November were removed to create the FAUX violence of an army of voters taking out "bad guy" SOBs.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

The full Hoffa quote is below with the parts FOX cobbled together in red. Notice how all references to voting in November were removed to create the FAUX violence of an army of voters taking out "bad guy" SOBs.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

Thanks.
That puts Hoffas comments in context and they are by no means as "threatening" as I first believed.
But in all fairness, it was the President who asked for the hate rhetoric to stop...no one on the right did.....
Why has he not spoken out on this when he sees his own supporters doing it? If one side stops, the other will be forced to follow.

Just a thought.

so where's all the fauxrage that the rightwingnuts reserved for anyone who says to take *them* out.

sucks being them.

Let me know when she talks about building an army to go to war against her enemies. Mmmk?
Do you mean like Hoffa's army of VOTERS, that army???

You are a lying sack of shit. Your headline in the OP is a lie. You also manipulated Bachman's quote to suite your fucking agenda.

You're a dishonest fuck.

Next .....

EdThePartisanHack has a habit of lying in his 'quotes'.
I did nothing more than FOX did to start this whole FAUX outrage.
Funny how when the Golden Rule bites the Teabaggers in their butts they cry like little sissies! :rofl::lmao:

You are a lying sack of shit. Your headline in the OP is a lie. You also manipulated Bachman's quote to suite your fucking agenda.

You're a dishonest fuck.

Next .....
I simply followed FOX and the GOP's hate media lead.
I was being as honest and truthful as any CON$ervative who called Hoffa's call for an army of voters, a call for violence.

EdThePartisanHack has a habit of lying in his 'quotes'.
I did nothing more than FOX did to start this whole FAUX outrage.
Funny how when the Golden Rule bites the Teabaggers in their butts they cry like little sissies! :rofl::lmao:

General statement about the tea party supporters. It is by no means accurate for the masses.

What a fucking idiot

Did you post this same thing in the Hoffa thread I wonder?

Why would you have to wonder about that?

You're a dishonest fuck.

Next .....
I simply followed FOX and the GOP's hate media lead.
I was being as honest and truthful as any CON$ervative who called Hoffa's call for an army of voters, a call for violence.

You're simply a lying sack of shit.

And an asswipe.

FOAD

Apparently "take out" has entered the political lingo to mean "defeat". Some union guy says it about Repubs. Bachmann says it about Dems. Relax everybody. It's not a call to bloodletting in the streets.

Forum List

Back