Montana girls go to prom strapped, not strapless

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Billings Montana. HS Sophomores. I know what you’re thinking. Those hairstyles ruin the dresses. WTF.

4EE9802A-9FC0-41D6-84C7-98A3B2D75D05.jpeg

Anna tells us that all of the girls are sophomores at Broadview High School, just north of Billings. "They play volleyball, basketball and are in track...they’ve all grown up together since kindergarten," added Anna. "They all come from strong Montana roots and have even had their own 'group chat' titled Trump Supporters. Every one of them knows how to shoot.

Last edited:
Billings Montana. HS Sophomores. WTF.

View attachment 488146

Anna tells us that all of the girls are sophomores at Broadview High School, just north of Billings. "They play volleyball, basketball and are in track...they’ve all grown up together since kindergarten," added Anna. "They all come from strong Montana roots and have even had their own 'group chat' titled Trump Supporters. Every one of them knows how to shoot.
Well that's dumber than a whole box of pet rocks.

Thanks for that very important April 11th story.

Wow.

What are you scared of? Planning on going to Montana and assaulting these girls?
I was referring to the terrible hair choices. Ruins the dresses. What were you thinking?

Billings Montana. HS Sophomores. I know what you’re thinking. Those hairstyles ruin the dresses. WTF.

View attachment 488146

*guaranteed to grop up mentally challenged

Nice young ladies. You shouldn’t hold anything against because they’re Trump supporters. They’re too young to know what’s going on.

View attachment 488146

I love the look of the one in red. She is saying "don't tread on me or I will waste you mutherfucker".

Forum List

Back