Monster

One cannot help but wonder how many species of creatures we will help go extinct before we ever even know they existed.

Hopefully the disaster we're making of the world's species living on the lands of the earth won't be so terrible in the world's oceans.

One cannot help but wonder how many species of creatures we will help go extinct before we ever even know they existed.

Hopefully the disaster we're making of the world's species living on the lands of the earth won't be so terrible in the world's oceans.

I am all for environmental protection of all of our species. Protect them from all types of hunting. That squids' legs were longer than Echo Zulu's!!

Deep sea life is strange to us only because we don't see much like it. It's cool though, makes all those well done horror movies about ocean monsters more realistic than once thought.

You're just not a "glass is half full" person, are you?

Do you ever get tired of wailing and lamenting about the evils of humankind? You must be a really fun date...

I am all for environmental protection of all of our species. Protect them from all types of hunting. That squids' legs were longer than Echo Zulu's!!

That's not enough.

Species usually go extinct when we do something that alters the environment that sustains them.

If we want to protect the remaining species (you do realize, don't you, that we are currently in the midst of the biggest species die off in millions of years?) we have got to protect the ecosystems which spawned them.

That's not enough.

Species usually go extinct when we do something that alters the environment that sustains them.

If we want to protect the remaining species (you do realize, don't you, that we are currently in the midst of the biggest species die off in millions of years?) we have got to protect the ecosystems which spawned them.

I agree...after all the Bush administration did kill off all the dinosaurs just so he and his kronies could get more oil!

Forum List

Back