Money from Tax Refund Loans and Refunds Starting to Come in

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The next wave is adding to the retirement accounts and withdrawal of MRDs. The retirement account additions should make for a net addition of money to the stock and bond market. Cash flow in means higher prices for stocks. Usually the money is invested in time to cause losses in May.

The next wave is adding to the retirement accounts and withdrawal of MRDs. The retirement account additions should make for a net addition of money to the stock and bond market. Cash flow in means higher prices for stocks. Usually the money is invested in time to cause losses in May.

I've had to take the RMD for two years now. Each year, I've just put the net after taxes into my investment account. The income tax refund goes into my wife's savings account. I've fine tuned the tax refund to be minimal, only a few hundred dollars each year.

I've had to take the RMD for two years now. Each year, I've just put the net after taxes into my investment account. The income tax refund goes into my wife's savings account. I've fine tuned the tax refund to be minimal, only a few hundred dollars each year.

smart move.

Forum List

Back