Money does grow on trees…

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
(Reuters) - The United States will give an additional $150 million to the Palestinian Authority as Washington seeks to boost the fledgling government amid an impasse in peace talks with Israel, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday.
Clinton made the announcement in a joint video conference with Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, who has been scrambling to fill a huge projected budget hole as his government expands services in expectation of full eventual statehood.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

This administration is openly supporting terrorist? GEEZUZ! I know hamas is backed by Iran, so they MUST know. I would love to hear one good, screw good, average reason for this.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

This administration is openly supporting terrorist? GEEZUZ! I know hamas is backed by Iran, so they MUST know. I would love to hear one good, screw good, average reason for this.
Uhmmmmmmmm.
He hung around with terrorist home grown buds.......
You know, the guy that wrote his book.
It's the best I can come up with...

This is impossible.

We don't transact with terrorists.

This must be a mistake.

You can expect more of this if Obama is elected.

I was actually being sarcastic.

We've been funding them for years. Just because Hamas wasn't the majority in the government then doesn't mean they weren't responsible for terrorist acts.

You don't think Arafat was just a caring, loving, misunderstood guy, right?

This is impossible.

We don't transact with terrorists.

This must be a mistake.

We've been funding them for years. Just because Hamas wasn't the majority in the government then doesn't mean they weren't responsible for terrorist acts.

I was being sarcastic back.
I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic back.
I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have news for you..

We're BOTH wrong.

What this proves is that Obama really is a scumbag communist terrorist!!!

I always knew it!!

I win!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back