Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

Again, there is a difference between name calling with the press and suppressing it. The press used to be proudly partisan, and the government had an antagonistic relationship with press that was on the other side. Only in this century has the "we are neutral even if we aren't" mantra become the norm for mainstream media. He isn't going after the press as a whole, he is going after the partisan press, which is of course mostly progressive these days.
Calling members of the press "the enemy", is not name-calling, it's fascism. And the MSM is definitely not progressive. They're corporate owned and those corporations are run by conservative CEO's.

Wow, so many progressive talking points in one statement. Yeesh.
How convenient? What's that called? Perception management?

Less regulations means more $$ for actually producing the product the company offers, less overhead, and more $$ for stockholders, which considering pensions and 401k's is a lot of people not exactly among the hoi poloi.
Less regulations means more economic meltdowns and events like Deepwater Horizon. I don't want more money going to stockholders, I want more money going to me. It's bad enough their tax rate on dividends is 10% when I'm paying 35%. What we need to do is end corporate welfare.

Defense is a federally mandated sphere.
The defense budget is obscene. We need to cut it in half. Close all these bases we got around the world and end these bullshit wars we've been fighting for the last decade.

and right now we are mostly bombing off-white people. And saying abortion is a problem for the States to figure out is Federalism, i.e. small FEDERAL government.
Yawn.

They are screaming their fool heads off, not debating, not asking actual questions, just screaming talking points trying to drown them out.
Their outrage is in direct proportion to how fucked what the Republicans are trying to do. They are screwing the American people to the benefit of their 1% masters.

I won't talk for others, but my opposition against Obama was opposition to his policies, and progressive policies in general. I don't have to hate the guy to dislike his politics, or think he's an asshole.
He didn't have progressive policies. He didn't even have a single liberal in his Cabinet. His foreign policy was the PNAC neocon agenda.

1. Yes, it's name calling. Fascism is storming their offices, arresting them, and forcing government censors on them. Stop calling everything you don't like "Fascism",
And yes, it is progressive. What is the split of Dem $$ vs. Republican $$ given during elections by journalists, and the CEO's of major press organizations? It may not be crazy like you progressive, but it's still progressive.

2. It's called reality, sometimes loons like you are called back to it, picking up the phone and answering is entirely up to you.

3. Nice scare tactics. There were plenty of regulations in place and those things still happened. The problem is progressives believe in regulation that is designed to stifle industries they don't like, not actually regulate them. Plus, most of the regulations are made up by lawyers and "activists". not people in the actual fields, who for some reason are often treated as the enemy by said regulators.

4. The time when we can hide behind our Oceans and let the world do what it wants is over. International Trade is needed to maintain our economy, and a Strong military is needed to maintain international Trade.

5. I take your lack or response as a lack of an actual point to make. Hack

6. More agitprop from someone who probably gets their thinking and talking points from Daily Kos.

7. If you are just going to outright lie then I win, you lose, piss off.

President Donald Trump last week called on his supporters to hold massive rallies on his behalf, and on Monday some of them did their best to meet his demands
However, although Trump predicted that pro-Trump rallies would be the “biggest of them all,” photos from around the country show sparsely attended events that at most show a couple hundred people in a given location.

Report Advertisement
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale posted some photos that he’s seen around Twitter that show tiny crowds at assorted Trump rallies. Dale notes that pro-Trump news website Breitbart predicted the events would be “massive.

They'll probably be a lot fewer of them after this--LOL His state of the union speech--it's really hilarious

So now Trump is for legalizing millions of illegals? Amazing how this works. If a Democrat would have said that Reich wingers would be shitting bricks right now--LOL

Trump's entire campaign was based on removing every illegal in this country, which is what attracted you and 99% of his supporters to him. His WALL isn't going to get built, congress will not appropriate money for a USELESS 1000 mile wall, that would have a 1000 holes and tunnels underneath it has soon as it's built. The other problem with the WALL is Indian Reservation land and private property rights.
The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

As I repeatedly told everyone throughout the primary. He was for a pathway to citizenship 3-1/2 years ago and blasted Mitt Romney for losing, citing the Republican party was too mean spirited toward illegals as the cause. You ignored that, as you have everything else about Trump.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Not that I am against Immigration reform, but I am wondering how this is sitting with his base. This is the biggest campaign lie I have ever witnessed in my old age. That was his entire platform. Continually campaigning on kicking all illegals out of this country (while his supporters were cheering him on.) And his very first address to the nation he set his supporters butt's on fire--:blowup:

Now let's get into
GOVERNMENT SPENDING: Did we forget about the 20 trillion deficit already? His proposal is to add 10% more in military spending, while cutting foreign aid to pay for it. He's is running head strong into Mitch McConnell and several other Republicans on this who strongly disagree with this plan. I doubt that's going to get through congress.

TAX CUTS:
How do you cut taxes, increase spending and bring down the deficit--Anyone care to answer that?

OBAMACARE: They're not going to repeal and replace it. It's clear they don't even have a plan. The law has to be written & approved by both houses and then delivered to insurers by June 21st (this year) so they can write their policies for next year. Nothing is going to get done. Especially with Republicans getting at good look at their constituents in these town halls that have been kicking their ass's lately.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

th

PLANNED PARENTHOOD: Wasn't there a campaign promise to cut funding to Planned Parenthood?--LOL Well after millions of women showed up for the Woman's march the day after the inauguration I guess that changed a few of their minds--LOL
Woman's march pictures
:blowup:

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Who knows? Maybe Trump will get that other Obamacare type program passed that he proposed? Child care subsidies. With Democrats taking over both houses in 2018 he may have a real opportunity to get that done.
Details of Trump’s child-care plan
zzzsleep-twitter-gadof1989.gif

1. Yes, it's name calling. Fascism is storming their offices, arresting them, and forcing government censors on them. Stop calling everything you don't like "Fascism",
How do you know everything I don't like? Did you get the memo? Or do you dig the broadstroke? Yes, calling the press "the enemy", is fascism and it is a form of suppression.

"Fascism may be defined as a form of political behavior...in which a mass-based party...abandons democratic liberties..."

The press, is a democratic liberty in this country. And when you call them the "enemy", you are putting them in a certain class of people that are/were a danger to this country. Just look at some of the people or group we've declared our enemy:
  • Nazi Germany
  • Japan
  • al Qaeda
  • ISIS
  • The Rosenburgs
  • the Press?
Do you see something out of place on that list? Everyone on that list was declared our "enemy".

And yes, it is progressive. What is the split of Dem $$ vs. Republican $$ given during elections by journalists, and the CEO's of major press organizations? It may not be crazy like you progressive, but it's still progressive.
Why don't you provide that information, since you're making that claim?

2. It's called reality, sometimes loons like you are called back to it, picking up the phone and answering is entirely up to you.
I'm not answering that phone, it might be Bill O'Reilly!

3. Nice scare tactics. There were plenty of regulations in place and those things still happened. The problem is progressives believe in regulation that is designed to stifle industries they don't like, not actually regulate them. Plus, most of the regulations are made up by lawyers and "activists". not people in the actual fields, who for some reason are often treated as the enemy by said regulators.
We basically have the same regulations today that we did in the 90's during the Clinton Administration when we had 8 boon years of growth. You're wrong about who writes the bills. Some of these bills are so technical, that the government has to enlist the services of people in the industry, who are in the know, of a particular field. And that makes sense. I don't like it, but I understand it.

4. The time when we can hide behind our Oceans and let the world do what it wants is over. International Trade is needed to maintain our economy, and a Strong military is needed to maintain international Trade.
More money to the military, means less money to our economy.

On the issue of abortion, you're right, I don't have a point to make. I don't have a point at all. I could care less about the abortion issue.

6. More agitprop from someone who probably gets their thinking and talking points from Daily Kos.
Probably? Was this in that same memo?

What did I lie about? I said crowds didn't show up for Trump, because the majority of the country doesn't support him. And there are many Americans kicking themselves and wondering why they voted for him in the first place?

Hey, I know, maybe it was the liberals again paying people who were thinking about going to these rally's, not to go to these rally's? Yeah, that's it! We paid people not to show up! We got our hands on the voter registration lists and went to each conservative household in the country and cut them a check.

We gave them the choice:
  1. $100 bucks?
  2. or go to your fuckin' rally?
Now pick! It's getting late and they'll be starting soon.

Yeah, that's what happened. That's the reason for the low turnout.

How do you know everything I don't like? Did you get the memo? Or do you dig the broadstroke? Yes, calling the press "the enemy", is fascism and it is a form of suppression.

"Fascism may be defined as a form of political behavior...in which a mass-based party...abandons democratic liberties..."

The press, is a democratic liberty in this country. And when you call them the "enemy", you are putting them in a certain class of people that are/were a danger to this country. Just look at some of the people or group we've declared our enemy:
  • Nazi Germany
  • Japan
  • al Qaeda
  • ISIS
  • The Rosenburgs
  • the Press?
Do you see something out of place on that list? Everyone on that list was declared our "enemy".

Why don't you provide that information, since you're making that claim?

I'm not answering that phone, it might be Bill O'Reilly!

We basically have the same regulations today that we did in the 90's during the Clinton Administration when we had 8 boon years of growth. You're wrong about who writes the bills. Some of these bills are so technical, that the government has to enlist the services of people in the industry, who are in the know, of a particular field. And that makes sense. I don't like it, but I understand it.

More money to the military, means less money to our economy.

On the issue of abortion, you're right, I don't have a point to make. I don't have a point at all. I could care less about the abortion issue.

Probably? Was this in that same memo?

What did I lie about? I said crowds didn't show up for Trump, because the majority of the country doesn't support him. And there are many Americans kicking themselves and wondering why they voted for him in the first place?

Hey, I know, maybe it was the liberals again paying people who were thinking about going to these rally's, not to go to these rally's? Yeah, that's it! We paid people not to show up! We got our hands on the voter registration lists and went to each conservative household in the country and cut them a check.

We gave them the choice:
  1. $100 bucks?
  2. or go to your fuckin' rally?
Now pick! It's getting late and they'll be starting soon.

Yeah, that's what happened. That's the reason for the low turnout.

1. You have no idea what actual fascism is, again, he isn't actually doing anything to the press. The press brought it on themselves by taking sides, and then saying they are not taking sides.

2. Surprise: 96% of campaign contributions of more than $200 by people who work in news media have gone to Clinton - Hot Air

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.

About 50 identifiable journalists have combined to give about $14,000 to Trump. (Talk radio ideologues, paid TV pundits and the like — think former Trump campaign manager-turned-CNN commentator Corey Lewandowski — are not included in the tally.)

3. No response needed to your idiocy.

4. and part of that Clinton bubble burst in the Dot.com crash. And while they may consult techinical people, in the end the lawyers and the activists hold sway when dems are in office.

5. No, because with defense spending you usually get an actual product, made in america by Americans. Plus you train young people in discipline and skills that transfer to the civilian economy.

6. meh

7. Why are you even responding if you don't have an answer?

8. Blah blah blah.

1. You have no idea what actual fascism is, again, he isn't actually doing anything to the press. The press brought it on themselves by taking sides, and then saying they are not taking sides.
Calling them the enemy, is making them a target. How dare he do that after all the asskissing the press did during the Bush Administration.

2. Surprise: 96% of campaign contributions of more than $200 by people who work in news media have gone to Clinton - Hot Air

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.

About 50 identifiable journalists have combined to give about $14,000 to Trump. (Talk radio ideologues, paid TV pundits and the like — think former Trump campaign manager-turned-CNN commentator Corey Lewandowski — are not included in the tally.)
None of that proves they are progressive.

Off topic. This thread is about your protest bubble bursting and fizzling off into nothingness.

4. and part of that Clinton bubble burst in the Dot.com crash. And while they may consult techinical people, in the end the lawyers and the activists hold sway when dems are in office.
Whoa, hold on there Ba-Ba-Booey, you just proved my point. If liberal activists are responsible for all these town hall fiasco's across the nation in recent weeks, then obviously, they "hold sway" when the "dems" are out of office as well.

5. No, because with defense spending you usually get an actual product,
Like I can really use an F-35 to pay my rent?

made in america by Americans.
100% of all military combat helmets are made with prison labor.

Plus you train young people in discipline and skills that transfer to the civilian economy.
Like spousal abusers, serial killers and people committing suicide.

Why are you calling me a liar when you can't prove I lied?

8. Blah blah blah.
And when Trump asked for support rally's, the country went, "Nah nah nah!"

Calling them the enemy, is making them a target. How dare he do that after all the asskissing the press did during the Bush Administration.

None of that proves they are progressive.

Off topic. This thread is about your protest bubble bursting and fizzling off into nothingness.

Whoa, hold on there Ba-Ba-Booey, you just proved my point. If liberal activists are responsible for all these town hall fiasco's across the nation in recent weeks, then obviously, they "hold sway" when the "dems" are out of office as well.

5. No, because with defense spending you usually get an actual product,
Like I can really use an F-35 to pay my rent?

made in america by Americans.
100% of all military combat helmets are made with prison labor.

Plus you train young people in discipline and skills that transfer to the civilian economy.
Like spousal abusers, serial killers and people committing suicide.

Why are you calling me a liar when you can't prove I lied?

8. Blah blah blah.
And when Trump asked for support rally's, the country went, "Nah nah nah!"

1. Really? So you ignore the fawning over Obama by the Press? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk

2. I proved my point, your dodge attempt is noted.

3/4 Don't care

5. So you want the government to pay your rent? At least they are contributing something, No, like security people, airline pilots, and other good things.

6. Meh

7. Meh

1. Really? So you ignore the fawning over Obama by the Press? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkk
Look, if you want to keep making up my own argument for me, go right ahead. Just be creative.

I didn't dodge your point. I said what members of the media donated to Hillary's campaign, doesn't prove they're progressives. Hillary's a closet neocon. She's no liberal. But she could make the same request Trump made and more people would show up to her rally's, than his.

5. So you want the government to pay your rent? At least they are contributing something, No, like security people, airline pilots, and other good things.
You keep trying to make this about me. I inferred the F-35 doesn't pay my rent and you decide to spin it into me wanting free handouts. It's impossible to have a conversation with someone as disingenuous as you.

You can't just be honest and say, "Yep, billo kicked my ass. Again. He was right about the crowds. I was wrong. Oh, God, look at the time..."

Look, if you want to keep making up my own argument for me, go right ahead. Just be creative.

I didn't dodge your point. I said what members of the media donated to Hillary's campaign, doesn't prove they're progressives. Hillary's a closet neocon. She's no liberal. But she could make the same request Trump made and more people would show up to her rally's, than his.

You keep trying to make this about me. I inferred the F-35 doesn't pay my rent and you decide to spin it into me wanting free handouts. It's impossible to have a conversation with someone as disingenuous as you.

You can't just be honest and say, "Yep, billo kicked my ass. Again. He was right about the crowds. I was wrong. Oh, God, look at the time..."

Those same press people also donated to Bernie.

How should I interpret it?

You didn't kick anyone's ass, and your posting has made me more sure of who's sock you are.

I'm not going to tell you how to think. I think who's campaign the reporters donate to, doesn't prove the media is progressive. Lets say for the sake of argument the media is progressive, or is conservative? Then what? Are we better off for making that point? There's nothing you can do about the media. They are Constitutionally protected and that's it. Whether they are con or lib, doesn't matter.

You didn't kick anyone's ass, and your posting has made me more sure of who's sock you are.
Who am I? Inquiring minds want to know. If there's another me out there, I feel sorry for that prick.

I'm not going to tell you how to think. I think who's campaign the reporters donate to, doesn't prove the media is progressive. Lets say for the sake of argument the media is progressive, or is conservative? Then what? Are we better off for making that point? There's nothing you can do about the media. They are Constitutionally protected and that's it. Whether they are con or lib, doesn't matter.

Who am I? Inquiring minds want to know. If there's another me out there, I feel sorry for that prick.

The issue is the media being progressive can claiming it is impartial and that we should all believe them when we say they are impartial. They can be as partisan as they want to be as long as they own up to it.

Forum List

Back