Mojito Saturday!

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Just bought my limes, mint, and 1.75L rum!

mojito.jpg

Cheers!

Now I'm wanting Cuban food to go with that mojito!

Goldcat will be at my house in a few hours, I may need to run to the liquor store and stock up. I have a bottle of wine chilling, but I have a feeling I'm going to need more than that!
:booze:

I like your Moijito, but sub vodka for the rum-mmmmmmmmmmmm

You don't look Russian, but you sure drink like one!

One bottle of wine won't be enough...my navy bud and I finished off half a liter of vodka before hitting the clubs.

One bottle of wine won't be enough...my navy bud and I finished off half a liter of vodka before hitting the clubs.

You should drive over and meet us, it's only about a 4 hour drive from where you are, if you leave now you'll be here by 9 pm! :beer:

You should drive over and meet us, it's only about a 4 hour drive from where you are, if you leave now you'll be here by 9 pm! :beer:
Now that's a temping offer...but I'm afraid I already have a "date" with my mom!

:redface:

Why does everyone have to live so far away from me? :(
The only people I could hang out with is Allie and Againsheila.

I could be there by tuesday. :lol:

Forum List

Back