mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

Islam is absolutely free to prohibit drawing of big mo among the faithful. They just can't tell us what to do.

I love it! They are doing it outside the mosque that those lowly Muslim terrorists went to. Perfect place for it!

Muhammad-the-Pig-of-All-Prophets.jpg

Look what people do when you give them too much "freedom". Hopefully someone bombs the hell out of those weaklings.

Look what people do when you give them too much "freedom". Hopefully someone bombs the hell out of those weaklings.

why do you object Ashtarah ? you don't object to the "CARTOON CONTEST" sponsored by your fellow islam Nazi sluts and pimps who dance on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of -------hindus, Buddhists, Christians and jews whom they
murdered to provide you and your with intensive orgasms as you dance on the dead bodies of infants......keep dancing, islamo Nazi slut

They are white, therefore you want them to be killed. I'd rather see all you racists get bombed. You don't belong in our society.

It obviously has nothing to do with race
Of course it does. Any story involving white people, you automatically oppose them. Like when theres a story of a group of black people beating an old man within an inch of his life, you don't condemn it. Instead you use dancing emoticons. It amuses you when white people are victims of racist violence.

You can't hide anymore. Your history speaks for itself.

why do you object Ashtarah ? you don't object to the "CARTOON CONTEST" sponsored by your fellow islam Nazi sluts and pimps who dance on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of -------hindus, Buddhists, Christians and jews whom they
murdered to provide you and your with intensive orgasms as you dance on the dead bodies of infants......keep dancing, islamo Nazi slut

I was actually part of Geller's cartoon contest ^_^

I think its fucked up how they are holding this one right outside of a mosque during a large prayer gathering.

They are white, therefore you want them to be killed. I'd rather see all you racists get bombed. You don't belong in our society.

Of course it does. Any story involving white people, you automatically oppose them. Like when theres a story of a group of black people beating an old man within an inch of his life, you don't condemn it. Instead you use dancing emoticons. It amuses you when white people are victims of racist violence.

You obviously have trouble distinguishing sadism and misanthropy from racism lol.

And to believe that I am somehow "racist against whites" lmao. You've obviously never read any of my posts praising the Fuhrer.

You obviously have trouble distinguishing sadism and misanthropy from racism lol.

And to believe that I am somehow "racist against whites" lmao. You've obviously never read any of my posts praising the Fuhrer.

Bullshit. Don't try to sugar coat your clear history of racial bias and hatred.

In that case he has been lucky. How about increasing OUR luck and crawling BACK in the septic tank?

Julius Caesar, Grigori Rasputin, Adolf Hitler... all white...

Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Wernher Von Braun... all white lol.

Just about all my heroes are white lol. Yet allegedly I am "racist against white people" lmao. That is ridiculous for so many reasons. But keep on, Godboy. Tis amusing

Julius Caesar, Grigori Rasputin, Adolf Hitler... all white...

Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Wernher Von Braun... all white lol.

Just about all my heroes are white lol. Yet allegedly I am "racist against white people" lmao. That is ridiculous for so many reasons. But keep on, Godboy. Tis amusing

Ah, Hitler. How wonderful. Let me guess, not a fan of jews and Israel either?

Forum List

Back